"Ro." She continued walking. "Ro!" Grabbing her arm, he spun her around only to be met with a pair of cold Caribbean blue eyes. "Gonna kiss me again?" Her harsh features softened and a tiny smile spread over her lips. His tone was playful and good-natured, even slightly apologetic.

"Provoke me and I just might." Sticking her tongue out at him she laughed when he arched a curious eyebrow in her direction. "Is there something you wish to speak about Logan, because I have class in a few minutes. If you want we can talk while we walk." She smiled warmly at him and started to walk down the hallway. Logan fell in step with her and on a sudden whim took the books she was carrying out of her hands.

Her head tilted to the side and she gazed at him curiously. This was a new turn of events. She never took Logan for the chivalrous type. Smiling to herself she shook her head in disbelief, he never failed to surprise her. The smile widened when he struggled to open the door for her. Biting her lip she placed her hand over his on the doorknob. "This is sweet Logan, but I think I’ll get that." Flashing her a sheepish grin he followed her into the classroom.

He dropped the books on the end of her desk and leaned against it, crossing his arms over his chest, watching her silently. Stretching her arms over her head she made a low pleasurable sound. "It’s getting hot already, summer is almost here." With that she removed her blazer jacket, revealing a tight white tank top. His jaw dropped slightly as his eyes roamed her curves. Damn woman. Twisting her hair she held it up on the top of her head and turned to face him.

She felt as her heart rate started to increase. His sweltering gaze was on her, sliding over her body. Biting her lip subconsciously she met his eyes for a brief second and then looked away, frightened by the intensity of emotions that hit her. The silence in the room was unbearable and it took all the strength she possessed not to fidget under his stare. And then she noticed his smug smile, and her eyes narrowed. He’s such an arrogant jerk. Shooting a glare his way she started to make her way across the classroom.

She tried to sweep past him but he place his hand on her stomach, stopping her. Turning her to face him he placed a finger under her chin and lifted it to gaze into her eyes. "Ro," he growled lustfully. And suddenly she felt his hands grazing over the curve of her hips, the sides of her body, his thumbs teasingly brushing the edge of her breasts. Wrapping her arms around his neck, he brought his hands up to cup her face. Ororo was thriving in the feel of him and she leaned forward, nuzzling her nose against his. Suddenly she felt empowered with the knowledge that she was making him want her. Catching his bottom lip with her teeth she nibbled on it, earning a feral growl. "Woman what are you doing to me." Clasping his hand in her snowy white tresses he tilted her head down and crushed his lips against hers, and then vaguely heard the bell ring.

"The kids will be coming in soon." She murmured against his lips but made no attempt to move. A disappointed growl rumbled through his chest as he removed his arms from around her. Flashing her a roughish grin he started to make his way out of the classroom just as the kids started piling in through the door. "Wait, Logan?" He turned to gaze at her. "Is that what you wanted to talk to me about," she asked, a tiny smile playing on her lips.

Shaking his head he chuckled underneath his breath. "How about I come up to your room later tonight and we can discuss it." He didn’t miss the blush that colored her cheeks and it made him grin mischievously. "Why Ro, where is your mind today?" Her jaw dropped at his words. Letting out a full blown laugh he winked at her before closing the door.

Ororo sat at her desk, hiding behind her book. Only after Logan had closed the door had she realized that the class was quietly watching the whole scene. When she had turned to her students they were all grinning teasingly. Groaning inwardly she gave them a reading assignment and told them to remain quiet for the rest of the class period. Now she stole a glance at the one person she was worried about.

Marie was sitting at her desk, idly attempting to do her reading. However it was obvious her mind was somewhere else. It came as a shock to Ororo that when their eyes met Marie smiled at her warmly. It was like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She knew what Logan meant to Marie, and she didn’t want the girls heart to be broken because of what might be happening between her and Logan. That brought along another inward groan. She had to restrain herself from banging her forehead against her desk repeatedly.

After her class she slipped away into the greenhouse. Thoughts were flying around inside her head at such speed that it made her dizzy and she needed some time to herself. Hardly anyone ever came up to the greenhouse, it was almost like her name was on it. Everyone knew this was her sanctuary, and they respected her space. Now, she sighed deeply, what am I going to do about this. When she was with him everything seemed so simple. Today in her class, while she was pressed against his body, that’s all she thought about. Him and her, together. But as soon as the moment would he over, she would be plagued with questions and self-doubts. She wondered if Logan was having the same problem, or if she was just another nameless fling to him. Goddess what am I going to do? Searching for an answer she gazed up into the sky. As if someone was sending her a sign, a movement caught her eye and she found Logan waiting on her balcony. Sighing deeply she stood. Well it’s now or never Ororo.





You must login () to review.