“How did you get in here?” She questioned him, her hands resting on her hips. The scold on her lips didn’t remain there for long when he shot her a debonair grin. Shaking her head in disbelief, one side of her lip quirked up in a smile.

“I have my ways.” Stepping into her room he made himself comfortable on one of her chairs and watched her nonchalantly. His mouth turned up in a feral grin and he licked his canines as his eyes traced over her body.

Letting out an indignant huff she crossed her arms over her chest. Who did he think he was? Lounging about in her room like it was his territory. Giving him a single hard glare for measure she turned her back on him. “I’m going to change if you don’t mind.”

Logan took out a cigar from his pocket and placed it in his mouth, “not at all darlin’.” It was obvious that he had no intention of moving and when she gazed at him over her shoulder he wiggled his eyebrows teasingly at her. Grabbing vehemently at her robe she stomped to her bathroom and slammed the door, infuriated by the sound of his low laughter.

He was so incredibly aggravating, and he knew it too. She just knew that he acted like a pompous and overconfident ass just to get to her. And it’s working, so keep your cool. She knew the display she had shown just now was incredibly childish, but she couldn’t help it. There was just something about him that stripped her of her regal and aloof nature. A tiny smile tugged on her lips. To be completely honest with herself, most of the time she enjoyed it.

Shaking her head in disapproval at her actions and thoughts she stripped off her shirt and skirt and wrapped her robe around her body. Opening the robe, she looked down at herself and frowned. A plain satin bra with matching panties. Nothing fancy, for her it was mostly comfort. Blowing a stray strand of hair out of her face she sighed. I don’t think I would even feel remotely comfortable in the lingerie Jean wears for Scott. The woman had confidence, she had to admit. Not that she had any reason to consider herself not beautiful. She had been told many times, by many men that she was gorgeous. But her beauty was one of an exotic. Jean fit in more with the crowd, her beauty was normal, ‘safe’ as Logan had called it once. Men didn’t always want to risk it and go with the unusual, the beauty that didn’t fit the mold. Letting out another sigh she tied the sash of her robe and pinned her hair atop her head in a messy bun, some loose wisps of hair framing her face. Well I can’t avoid him any longer.

When she stepped back into the room, she was pleasantly surprised and amused when Logans jaw dropped and his cigar fell to the floor. Giggling slightly she winked at him. “Like what you see mountain man?” Mountain man, she scrutinized herself inwardly, where the hell did that come from? It was obvious Logan was thinking the same thing, his eyebrows lifted in curiosity.

“Darlin’, I think you would strike me down with a lightning bolt if you knew what I was thinkin’.” He was pleased to hear her laugh at the comment.

“I thought you were a man that likes to live dangerously?” She arched her eyebrow at him, making it purposely seem like a challenge.

His grin was wide and his eyes shone with mischief. It was obvious he was starting to enjoy the game. When he stood up she took a startled step back, not expecting the action. That only made his grin wider as he stalked up to her, as if a hunter nearing his prey. “I was thinkin’ that the way you look now is exactly how you would look in the morning, right after a nice long night with me.” Red colored her cheeks as he stepped closer, backing her up until she was lightly pressed against the wall. “except,” he stopped and stayed silent for a moment, increasing her anticipation, “your hair would be wild.” With that said he reached up and pulled the pins out of her hair, making it cascade down over her shoulders. Clasping his hands in the strands he stroked them and watched as her eyes fluttered slightly and the muscles in her arms tensed as she clenched her hands. “And your robe would be off one shoulder.” He lifted his hand and pushed the sleeve off, revealing mocha colored skin. Slowly he began to trace circles on her skin with his thumb. “And you definitely wouldn’t be wearing this.” His finger slipped under the strap of her bra and down until he was tracing the top of her breast.

Fascinated, he watched her reaction. Her back was arched into his touch, her eyes were closed tightly. Biting her lip, it was obvious she was trying to keep herself under control. But her body gave her away. He could feel her increased heart rate, the heat her body emitted. However much to his dismay his body was doing the same. It was amazing, she hadn’t even touched him and his senses were on code red for her. Leaning forward he nuzzled her exposed neck and place open-mouthed kisses up the length of her throat and over her jawline. When his mouth found the spot behind her ear she was lost. “We’re not going to be doing any talking are we?” She moaned out as her hands grasped his shoulders.

Logan chuckled and nibbled on her ear lightly. “Not a chance darlin’. Any complaints.” She could only whimper in response. “I’m plannin’ a long night for you.”





You must login () to review.