"Gettin' Busy' by
Wolverine6Claws



"Okay, people, we've got some down time today." Scott announced to the group sitting around the rec room.

"Yay!" Jubilee shouted from the foozball table, where she an' Bobby were winning a game against Kurt and Rogue.

"We've got some household chores that need looking after now that we've got the time." He announced, receiving groans from the younger set of X-Men.

"Come on now. We all need to help out. And, I know this would be a great time to get ahead on our own personal chores." Scott continued.

He looked around the room trying to get some support from the older sect. Jean and Ororo looked up from their backgammon game and each gave him a smile.

He turned to Gambit and Logan, who were slouched on the couch watching TV and enjoying a beer. Neither of the men looked up at him and Scott got the distinct impression that he was being ignored.

He frowned at them and, quickly adopting his 'resident tight ass' persona, he began to push at their buttons.

"Isn't it a little early to be drinking beer?" he asked them.

Gambit looked up and shrugged.

"Non. We intended ta start yest'day, mon ami." He said with a grin then took a huge swallow from the can.

Remy's reply to Scott was rewarded with a snicker from Wolverine.

"Logan, get your feet off the coffee table." Scott admonished.

Logan barely glanced at him with a sneer.

"C'mon, people…" Scott nearly whined. He always hated not having something to be in control of.

Taking pity on him, Jean and Ororo smiled at one another then stood up.

"Okay, Scott, what've you got for us?" asked Jean.

"Well," Scott started as he looked at the papers in his hand. "There's some maintenance work, but Peter and Hank already said they'd take care of that…. some light dusting and polishing…. and I've made up a laundry schedule."

"Laundry schedule?" Jean asked, amused.

"Yeah, so we're not all down in the laundry room at the same time when there's other things that need to be done." Scott replied, sheepishly.

"Oh, okay." Jean said with a smirk. Scott was always picky about details, always organizing everything down to the last, tiniest, minute detail. "Well, who's first then?" she asked.

"Umm," Scott shuffled through the papers in his hand. "Ah, here it is… Ororo, you're first."

Logan looked up, quirking an eyebrow with interest.

As Scott got everyone moving, Logan slipped out of the room. Taking the steps three at a time, he ascended the main staircase at a near run and headed for his room.


20 minutes later


Ororo was relaxed and humming to herself as she took a load of clothes out of the dryer.

The second load was still finishing it's wash cycle, so she sat on the floor in front of the machine with her legs folded under her taking the items out one at a time and folding them neatly in a pile.

Getting up on her knees, she reached into the dryer to collect some fragile underthings that always seemed to want to stay in the dryer.

Leaning across the dryer door, her head buried in the machine, she was unaware that a visitor had arrived.



Logan stood in the doorway, holding the laundry basket from his room, and smiled at the sight before him.

He had to fight down a chuckle that threatened to escape him as he watched Ororo's hips sway from side to side - humming her favorite song - her head, shoulders and one arm buried inside the front loading dryer.

Moving slowly, Logan stepped inside the door and quietly placed his basket on the floor next to the wall. Then he turned around with a grin, narrowing his eyes at his 'unsuspecting prey', and proceeded to slink up behind her unnoticed.

As he knelt down behind her, Logan placed his hands on her hips and pushed his pelvis against her bottom.

Ororo jumped in surprise and let out a yelp that echoed in the confines of the machine.

"Logan?" she asked. "Is that you?"

Logan froze in motion with the question and frowned.

"What the hell kinda question is that?" he growled. "O' course it's me." His frown quickly changed to an angry scowl. "It'd better be me. Who the hell else would it be?" His voice rose in pitch with each statement he made, until his final question demanded to know the name of any would-be challenger.

Hidden inside the dryer, Ororo smiled and tried not to laugh. But Logan heard the small breath of air she let out in silent laughter.

Knowing now that she was just playing with him, he squeezed her hips and pulled her out of the dryer to sit against his lap.

Ororo laughed in surprise, as she was yanked out of the machine. Logan wrapped his arms around her securely, nuzzling the back of her neck roughly and making her squeal.

"Oh, ya' think yer funny, don'cha?" he teased, as he attacked her neck.

Whenever Logan was in a playful mood he always managed to make her feel more like a giddy schoolgirl than the regal goddess she always portrayed for the others.

He nuzzled her neck roughly, making her laugh and squeal loudly, as he growled playfully.

"Logan, stop it." Ororo tried to scold him between bursts of laughter. "Logan! I mean it. You must stop this."

He mumbled something against her neck as he continued his attack.

"What?" Ororo asked, trying her best to fend him off.

Logan raised his head briefly, panting for air.

"I said, 'I'll stop when I'm good an' ready." Then he buried his face against her neck.

She tried to squeeze him out, bringing her shoulder up toward her cheek, but that only managed to cause a case of whisker burn and she screeched and pushed against him.

"Oooh, yeah, fight." He challenged playfully through clenched teeth.

"Lo-gan." Ororo scolded as he twisted her around to lay her on the floor.

"What?" He asked playfully, pawing at her dress even as she continued to try to push him away.

He managed to get his hand beneath the skirt of her dress and tried to pull it up toward her waist. Ororo slapped her hands down on her thighs, attempting to keep her dress in place, but Logan already got a glimpse of what she was wearing underneath.

"Ooooh, thongs." He commented with a wicked grin, arching his eyebrows high in playful mischief. Then he tried to get beneath her skirt again, but Ororo squeezed her legs together and used her hands as shields.

"No, Logan." She scolded seriously, although she held a sparkle of playfulness in her beautiful blue eyes.

"Aww, c'mon, Ro." Logan whined with a pout.

Ororo giggled at him. She always loved it when 'the great Wolverine' begged like a spoiled child.

"No." She told him with a grin, as he sat back on his heels allowing her to sit up. "I have things to do… and so do you." She told him as she got to her knees, straightening her dress.

"I suggest you get busy." She advised him, a small grin playing on her lips as she went back to her task of retrieving her garments from the dryer.

Logan sat on the floor behind her, looking completely put out.

Then he looked up at her and the corners of his mouth pulled back into a playfully wicked grin.

He crawled up behind her again, staring at her voluptuous rounded bottom. And, made his intentions clear, when he grabbed onto her hips and pushed his groin hard against her backside, nearly pushing her into the machine.

Ororo had to put both hands down to support herself and to keep from falling head long into the dryer.

"Logan!"

He wrapped his hands around her waist and ground his hips against her with a low groan.

Ororo could feel Logan's hardening erection through his jeans, and sighed with a smile.

There were many reasons, she was sure, why Logan was given the codename 'Wolverine'. And she imagined that one of them was because, like his four-legged namesake, once he had his mind set on getting something he didn't give up until it was his.

Ororo certainly had her doubts about letting him have his way at this particular moment, but she knew she would never get her chores done now until she satisfied her lover's needs.

She pushed back against him with a wiggle, letting him know that she was accepting of his advances.

Logan let out a low growl of desire and bent over her, wrapping his arms around her waist he embraced her lovingly.

As he leaned over her, his head resting on her back, Logan let his hands move up to her breasts. He loved the feel of her naked breasts beneath the thin material of the sundresses she loved to wear. As he kneaded them gently, Ororo brought one hand up and caressed the back of his hands.

Then Logan moved them, letting them glide down the curves of her slender form, across her gently rounded hips and down her thighs.

As his hands trailed back up her thighs, he raised the hem of her skirt toward her hips and, pulling himself away from her buttocks just enough, he slid the dress up between them to expose her lovely posterior.

Logan growled with an intense animal-like desire. He wanted his mate, and he wanted her now.

Hearing his vocalization, she realized Logan's intent was to complete the act right here, right now, in the laundry room. Ororo wasn't comfortable with that idea and tried to take control of the situation.

"Logan?" She said and waited for an answer.

She didn't get one.

"Logan. Logan, not here!" She said trying to move away from him, but he held her in place with his strong hands gripping her hips.

"Mmm, yeah, here." He whispered from behind her as he continued to caress her.

"In the laundry room?" She asked, slightly insulted. "What if somebody comes in?"

"Let 'em wait." He growled, pushing her slightly forward so he could massage the globes of her ass.

"Logan… please…somebody could walk in…" She said, trying to talk some sense into him and ease his animal back down. He let out a frustrated huff then pressed one hand against the small of her back.

"Stay." He half-growled at her, pushing away from her quickly.

Ororo heard the door latch behind her, and then the lock clicked into place. Logan was behind her again before she even thought to move off the floor.

His hands were rough against her skin as he began to maneuver her into position.

Logan would never hurt her. She knew that.

But Ororo was accustomed to Wolverine's behavioral 'fine lines', and could easily distinguish between his sometimes 'over zealous passion' and 'the animal's desperation' to have his own needs satisfied.

And Ororo could sense, right now, that Logan was toeing the line between the two.

Ororo straightened at the waist and twisted around to look at him over her shoulder.

Logan continued to rub his hands around on her hips, staring at her backside as if contemplating exactly what he wanted to do to it. When he realized she was looking at him waiting for his attention, he looked up at her with darkened eyes.

"I'm right here, Logan." She said softly, hoping to ease his animal down.

Logan furrowed his brow and looked at her, seemingly confused, and Ororo reached back and placed her palm gently against his cheek.

"I'm here." She repeated.

She watched him as the shadow lifted from his features, the playful glint returning to his eyes and he gave her a mischievous smile. He pushed the animal away. Its desperation was not needed here.

His mate was a loving and willing partner. He wanted her… and she wanted him.

Logan began to plant soft kisses on her face and neck as he slowly got to his feet, pulling her up gently to stand in front of him.

He leaned forward slightly, planting one hand in the center of her back and the other cupping her ass. He scooped her up and she immediately wrapped her long shapely legs around his waist.

Draping her arms around his neck, she returned the tiny kisses - on his mouth, nose, chin, cheeks, forehead and eyelids - as he moved slowly toward his desired destination.

Halfway there, he caught his hip on one of the 'folding tables' in the center of the room. He fell forward onto the table with Ororo lying beneath him.

As he stumbled forward, Ororo's eyes got huge and she let out a surprised squeal as she fell backward. Her thought of landing hard on the floor, with Logan's weight crashing down on her frightened her.

But as her back came down on the table, with his arms wrapped lovingly around her still, he gave her a look of mock surprise and smiled wickedly at her.

Ororo giggled. And as Logan tried to get his arms free, she applied her weight to his wiggling forearms, showering his neck and chin with kisses and making him chuckle.

He finally pulled free of her and slowly unbuttoned the four little buttons at the front of her dress, as he kissed her throat and collarbone.

Once he got all four buttons loose, Logan nuzzled his face between her breasts. Moving his face back and forth, he finally pushed the material aside enough to expose one beautiful, dark brown nipple.
He immediately latched onto it with a groan of satisfaction.

Ororo's back arched, pushing her breast deeper into his warm, wet mouth. Her hands played in his hair as she turned her head to one side and closed her eyes.

Logan suckled her breast gently, passionately, as his hands moved down to her hips.

Her legs were still wrapped around his waist and, grabbing her by the hips, he slid her toward him until her butt was at the edge of the table and he pushed his hardness against her. Oh, it felt so good.

He moaned around her nipple as he pushed between her legs, rubbing himself against her thong-clad heat through his denim. His hands lifted her skirt out of the way and Ororo moaned beneath him, her hands reaching for the buttons of his shirt.

She loved the feel of his chest, the soft thick hair rubbing against her nipples as they made love. He was so passionate, so sexy, so erotic... and she loved him more than she could ever convey, although he did a damn fine job expressing his love for her as far as she was concerned.

Logan continued to suckle her hardened nipples, letting his tongue dance around the tiny buds in his mouth, as Ororo raised one of his arms to strip off his sleeve. Then he shrugged the shirt down his other arm and with a quick shake of his wrist it fell to the floor.

He broke away from her nipple long enough to lift her hips off the table and pull the dress higher. Then he pulled her up into a sitting position and lifted the dress over her head and let it drop to the floor on the opposite side of the table.

He pulled her into a tight embrace, feeling her breasts pressing against his chest, and gave her a deeply passionate kiss.

Logan's hands were lost in her hair, holding her there, and Ororo wrapped her arms around his torso. Tightening her legs, she pulled him toward her and, when his hardened cock pushed against her, he moaned into her mouth.

They finally broke the kiss, gasping for air, and he lowered her back to the table. He stood looking down on her, panting, and took in the sight of her.

~God, she's so beautiful~

Ororo looked up at him and watched him. She loved the way he looked at her… reverently… he worshipped her, everything about her. He appreciated her, and he loved her more than she had ever been loved before.

Her eyes filled with tears, keening with the thought, as he lowered his head to her belly and kissed it softly.

She could feel his hands flexing around her waist as he let his lips glide across her skin, tasting her. And she could hear him inhaling, slow and deep, through his nose, scenting her.

Ororo looked down at him. His eyes were closed as he softly drew his thick whiskers across her skin, turning his face from one side to the other. A gentle smile formed on her lips, and she reached down to stroke his hair.

She knew no other man who could immerse himself so deeply in the act of love-making… no other who could lose himself so easily in the feel of his lover, his mate.

Logan moved lower on her belly, and as he lowered himself to his knees his fingers hooked the band of her flimsy garment and pulled it down her beautifully long legs.

Ororo stared at the ceiling, feeling her lover between her legs. Her hands reached out to grip the edge of the table and she prepared herself for his touch, waiting for him to send her flying.

He loved doing this.

She felt his hands gliding softly up and down her inner thighs. He applied slight outward pressure, spreading her slowly and placing her feet gently on his shoulders.

He leaned forward, feeling her heat, letting his hot breath brush against her, giving her a brief moment to prepare herself.

Ororo could prepare herself all day, and his touch would still overwhelm her.

Logan let his lips brush against her lightly, feeling her hard bud peeking between her lips. Ororo gasped and tensed, clutching the edge of the table.

He let his mouth linger against her softly and the tip of his tongue rubbed lightly against her clit. Ororo moaned, and Logan wrapped his arms around her thighs to hold her open to him as he deepened his kiss on her sex.

Letting his lips play against her, he nuzzled his face slowly from side to side, spreading her swollen lips so he could reach her most sensitive areas.

He mouthed her clit, sucking on the hardening bud, feeling it grow in his mouth as Ororo arched on the table.

She moaned over and over again as she rotated her hips against his face. His whiskers softly brushed her inner thighs, as his soft lips moved up and down her sex.
He entered her with his tongue, tasting her juices.

~ god, she tasted so sweet.~

Her pink flesh was soft and tender, swelling and opening up for him. Logan growled against her as he devoured her.

Then Ororo yelled out, pressing her feet into his shoulders and lifting her hips off the table. He moved with her, keeping his face tight against her. Holding her with his strong hands, as he pulled her orgasm from her. His lips suckling her bud and his tongue flicking into her tight opening. He held her tight against him as he drank her up, feeling her warmth fill his mouth. Not letting up until her orgasm finally slowed and she lowered herself to the table.

Then Logan stood up, letting her legs drop to either side of him. He undid his belt and pulled his zipper down.

God, he was so hard.

He pushed his jeans off his hips and grabbed his slick throbbing cock. Rubbing the tip against her, up and down, finding the right position, he pushed against her until the head disappeared inside her.

Logan gasped at the feel of her warmth around him, and Ororo gasped at the penetration of the wide head.

He rocked back and forth slightly, letting the tip move in and out of her, the ridge pulling against her sensitive spot. Ororo gasped and moaned loudly, writhing on the table as he fucked her with just the head of his engorged cock, until she came again.

"Ohhh, Logan!" she moaned loudly, as her muscles pulsated around the tip of his thrusting cock.

He loved watching her face as she released. He loved seeing her pleasure, the way her mouth moved and her head threw side to side as she clutched the table, her belly spasming with the contractions of her orgasm.

She was the sexiest woman he'd ever known… and she was his.

Before her orgasm had the chance to slow to completion, Logan thrust into her hard, burying his cock inside her, and Ororo gasped and moaned and clutched at him, at the table, anything she could find.

He began moving his hips, thrusting into her with long slow movements. Ororo reached up to him and he leaned forward to kiss her fingers, and take one in his mouth.

She moaned as he pumped into her, feeling his hot, gasping breaths around her fingers as he tried to suckle them. Then she let her hand drop to his chest. Lifting her head and shoulders off the table she let her hands roam across his torso and belly, feeling his hard muscles and soft hair.

Logan closed his eyes, moaning. Feeling her hands on him. Ororo was the only one to ever consider that if Logan's other senses were so heightened, so sensitive, wouldn't his sensitivity to touch also be heightened to the same degree?

As she drove him crazy, her delicate hands stimulating his skin, he began to thrust into her harder.

His gasping breaths caught in his throat as he began to piston into her, losing his rhythm and groaning loudly.

Then he grabbed onto her legs and lifted them high on his waist, bending forward to lean over her and planting his hands on the table to either side of her.

His eyes were shut tight and his face grimaced in pleasure as she watched him nearing release.

He pounded into her, concentrating on the feel of her… her warmth wrapped around him, her tight muscles massaging him from the inside, her hands running across his body.

Then she dragged her hand down his stomach and let it disappear between them. And Logan groaned loudly as he felt her hand wrap around him as he pulled out on each thrust. She was driving him crazy, but she loved to feel his cock as it disappeared inside her.

She loved to feel them joined, together, as one.

Then her fingers grazed his balls and Logan yelled out and, arching his back, he slammed into her over and over.

Ororo brought her hand up, resting it against his stomach, feeling his muscles tightening with the contractions of his orgasm, feeling him surging inside her, splashing his hot seed deep within her womb.

His head was thrown back, and his teeth were clenched as he growled his release, his hips bucking against her as he shot hard inside her. His incredibly hard body tensed rigid, and he fought for air.

Finally, it slowed and his muscles began to relax, and he gulped air, his body trembling around her.

Logan lowered his head and looked at her through passion darkened eyes and she smiled at him.

He took a long shaky breath and leaned forward slowly, still buried inside her. Wrapping his arms around her, he buried his face in her neck and just held her.

Ororo loved him so much.

She held him to her, feeling him inside her.

They stayed like that for a while, lost in each other, experiencing each other, until…

A knock on the door, and Bobby's voice yelling to be let in, brought them back to the here and now.

Logan growled low in irritation, and Ororo smiled at his almost non-existent tolerance for the younger X-Man.

As Logan took a step back, he pulled up his pants and secured them roughly. While Ororo scrambled off the table, grabbing her crumpled dress from the floor she hurriedly pulled it over her head and tried to button it with shaky hands.

She almost fainted when she realized Logan was already at the door, swinging it open to 'have at' the obstinate little boy.

As he swung the door open, prepared to pummel Iceman into ice cubes, Bobby pushed passed him.

"Well, it's about time. You can't be hogging the laundry room, ya' know! We have a schedule, and I got other things to do. You know…" he continued, dropping his basket on the floor and turning around to scold Logan.

"Wait a second," Bobby said, looking at Wolverine who was now glaring at him. "Why are you here? It's supposed to be Ororo's turn."

Wolverine put his hands on his hips and leaned toward Bobby with a growl.

Bobby turned his head, and saw Ororo standing in the middle of the room, trying to straighten her dress and her hair, and her bodice - which she'd buttoned up crooked in haste.

"Ohhh…. Ummm…" Bobby said eloquently, swallowing hard. He looked back at the angry Wolverine, made a few mumbled apologies and left the room quickly.

Logan was still glaring at the spot Bobby was just standing in, and then turned his head slowly toward Ororo. Then his face broke into a wicked grin, and Ororo giggled at him.
He swaggered back over to where she was standing and, stopping in front of her, bent over to pick something up off the floor.

He came back up with Ororo's pretty little thongs draped over one finger, holding it up in the air next to his face.

"Ya' fergot sumthin'." He smiled wickedly at her, and Ororo's eyes almost fell out of her head.

"Oh, my god," she said, looking down at the floor, and back to the item Logan was twirling on his finger. She reached out and snatched it from him, making him chuckle. "Do you think he saw it?" she asked in a hushed tone as she quickly slid them on, pulling them under the skirt and straightening herself again.

" Uh… yeah, I think he saw it." Logan answered. Then he looked down at the floor at his feet and pointed, "I mean, it was right there, 'Ro. How could you do that? I'm so embarrassed."

Ororo - shocked by his comment - looked up in surprise. Then she opened her mouth to defend herself and noticed the twinkle in his eye. Then he gave her his patented crooked grin, and she draped her arms around his shoulder and leaned close to his ear.

"I love you, Logan." She whispered, then pulled back to give him a kiss on the lips.

"Mmmm." Logan replied, as he wrapped his arms around her. "I adore you, Ms. Monroe."

They smiled at one another, and kissed. Then Ororo pushed him away, shooing him out of the room.

"Okay, leave now." She said, pushing him toward the door. "We have chores to finish."

"But, 'Ro…"

"No, buts, mister, you've got things to do and so do I. Now, let's get going. Get busy."

Logan pushed back against her, stopping in his tracks and looked at her, quirking an eyebrow.

"What?" Ororo asked him.

"Ya' wanna get busy?" he asked with a smirk. And Ororo almost answered yes, until she saw his playful expression, and shook her head in mild exasperation.

"You're insatiable." She said pushing him out the door. He stood in the hall looking at her with big, puppy dog eyes, and she blew him a kiss…. then slammed the door.



end





You must login () to review.