I'm sittin' in the chair by the readin' lamp passin' the time with a magazine, just hangin' out in our room waitin' for my girl to come home safe an' sound. I got the lights turned down and the heater's up as the snow falls silently outside our window.

I look up from my read to glance out the window as the winter winds swirl the pristine flakes into a graceful swarm that race past the frosted panes. Just wishin' you were here with me now, darlin'... that would make this night just.... perfect.

I turn my attention back to the periodical lying across my knee, then reach for the drink on the table beside me. As I take a sip of the warm liquor, I pick up yer scent as you approach our door outside.

I put down my drink and slip the magazine back into the rack beside the bed. As the doorknob turns I stand to greet you, and as the door swings open slowly our eyes meet.

You seem pleased to see that I've waited up for you. I can tell as a soft smile spreads across yer beautiful lips. I can't help but smile back... as my insides jump for joy that my love has returned to me once more.

"How was yer night, darlin?" I ask. Wordlessly you shrug and nod. That means it went well, but ya' dont wanna really talk about THAT now. Okay.

"How 'bout a nice hot shower?.... Sure, I'll join ya'." I say, as if you answered.

"Or... how about a bath this time instead?" I ask smilin', and you look at me in that sexy way ya' got when ya' know I'm up to somethin'.... cuz you know you usually have a good time... when I'm up to somethin'.

I take yer hand and lead you to the bed and set ya' down gently. Yer takin' in my own clean, freshly showered scent, takin' note of the silky loungin' shorts I wear. I glance at you as I kneel in front of you.

You just sit back an' relax as I gently pull off yer shoes and slowly undress ya'. Yer eyes slowly drift shut as ya' give in to me, lettin' me have my way. My eyes keep findin' their way back to yer face as I work. Yer relaxed an' sigh deeply at the attention, an' I smile softly at yer total trust in me.

When yer finally stripped of the last piece o' clothin' I thread my arm behind yer shoulders and the other beneath yer knees. I lift ya' smoothly into my arms an' carry ya' to the bathtub where I have a nice hot, bubbly bath waitin' fer us.

"Hmmm? Yes, pet... us."

The lights are off, but there's a wonderful flickerin' glow of candle light dancin' off the walls. The fragrance of scented candles puttin' us both instantly in a deeper state of calm. What do they call that? Aroma therapy? Yeah...this is nice.

I set ya' down on yer feet in the soapy water, quickly step outta my shorts an' step in beside ya'. As I settle against the side o' the tub I guide ya' down with me to gently set ya' between my legs an' pull ya' back to rest against my chest.

Oh man, ya' feel so soft an' warm against me and I just wanna hold ya' tight to me. Ya' melt like warm butter against me, moldin' yerself to me, an' let out a contented moan.

I smile an' lay a tender kiss upon yer shoulder. Yer head tilts to the side to give me access to yer lovely neck an' I accept the invitation. Nibblin' an' sucklin' an' kissin' from jaw to shoulder point.

Yer arms are wrapped around my drawn up knees that hold ya' upright as ya' relax against me, almost asleep. Yer curled fingers lazily stroke the hair on my legs and I move slowly to pick up the soft cloth that I thoughtfully placed alongside yer favorite shampoo. I dunk it into the bath water gettin' it nice'n'soapy and proceed to rub down yer back an' shoulders.

Ya' moan again with the feel o' my strong, broad hands givin' ya' a soap down and a gentle massage at the same time. I tenderly rub yer neck an' down yer spine. Down one arm then the other, liftin' them from the soapy bubbles, nearly boneless they are, at least they seem.

I reach around ya' to rub down yer front, yer belly an' breasts... so tenderly an' affectionately. My movements unhurried and relaxin' to us both. Ya' melt back into my chest and I take a few moments to play with yer nipples. Rubbin' the nubby cloth over them so lightly it feels like a breath of air.

You squirm, wantin' more and I smile an' move on. You groan an' wiggle yer body against me, feelin' my own arousal buildin' and pokin' ya' gently in yer lower back. I inhale deeply and try to calm my own interests, so I can concentrate on only you. That won't last too long though, and we both know it.

You let yer hands glide up and down my shins, brushin' yer fingernails back'n'forth softly. You open yer eyes and peek at my exposed knees through the suds, cuz you like the way the bubbles cling to the dark hairs and it makes you smile to yerself.

Yer playin' coy, as you pretend to settle against me with a tiny wiggle, but yer only plan is to apply pressure to my arousal which is caught nicely between our two bodies.

You hear a groan escape me involuntarily and you smirk like the little vixen that you are. But you've turned yer face away, so I cant see yer amusement as I continue to gently wash yer beautiful skin, enjoyin' the taste of it on my lips.




Keep goin'? Or no? --- W6C





You must login () to review.