~*~ Part 2 ~*~


I finish washin' yer beautiful long hair, movin' my fingers gently through the soft luxurious locks. Yer so relaxed and yer head lolls lazily from one side to the other and you let out these delicate li'l moans. I can't help but smile softly, watchin' you as I go about my work.

I pick up the small plastic container that I used earlier to wet down yer hair and pull you back against me, restin' yer soapy head on my shoulder an' the tropical scent of yer shampoo mingles nicely with the fragrance of the candles. I pour the water slowly, rinsin' yer hair an' lettin' the sudsy water cascade down the both of us. You appear to be nearly asleep against me, apparently enjoyin' my tender attentions.

So am I. I don't get to do this as often as I like.

Once yer hair is rinsed I replace the container on the side of the tub as I try to figure out how to get ya' out without disturbin' ya' too much. Well... I can't help but roll my eyes slightly with the frustratin' realization that I can't.

There's always gotta be somethin' that interrupts the mood a guy tries so hard to set. Ya' know? Yeah, well, I didn't. Hmm.

I try to re-adjust my position behind you by movin' as slowly as I can and I glance at you, hopin' ya' don't notice that I'm in a bit of a quandry here. The smirk on yer face tells me ya' damn sure do and yer obviously enjoyin' the predicament I'm in. I let out a sigh and purse my lips, then grin and shake my head with the obvious humor of it. I try to push you forward gently, but you groan yer disappointment and push back against me.

"C'mon darlin', time ta get out," I say and push you forward again, pullin' my knees up to get my feet under me an' I freeze suddenly as yer hand comes around to grab onto me.

"Why can we not stay here?" You ask softly as ya' start massagin' me gently. My body quickly comes to attention again and my chest begins to heave as you cup me lovingly and oh-so-tenderly.

Oh yeh, stayin' here sounds pretty flamin' good. But I made plans. This is supposed to be a night just fer you. I have it all planned. Warm, quiet atmosphere; fragrant candles; hot, soapy, relaxin bath; green tea that ya' love so much prepared and set on the side table by the bed; body oil warmin' in a bowl right beside it; a slow, full-body massage; clean sheets, soft pillows, warm blankets and...

~ Oh god... ~

I try to control my breathin' as I get harder under yer nimble li'l fingers. You always knew how to touch me just the right way. Yer the only one who could ever throw off my concentration. Well, I know what I had planned, but there was one thing I didn't take into account; you havin' yer own ideas.

My head falls back against the edge of the tub and my eyes close as I concentrate on what yer doin'. Christ, the way you touch me makes my soul burn. My breaths are loud in the small quiet room as my hands begin to grip at the edges of the tub. The warm water swirls gently with the movement of yer hand, addin' to the sensations.

"Darlin'... ya' gotta stop that. Please?" I finally whisper between breaths, openin' my eyes to stare at the ceilin'. You slowly stop what yer doin' and rest back against me. Reflexively, I put my arms around you, holdin' you close to me as I try to settle myself.

You take my hands in yers and loosen my embrace to rest them atop yer breasts. They feel good in my large broad hands, so delicate and soft. Can't help but knead them and you respond to my touch, yer body undulates softly against me and then you turn yer face to me to kiss me over yer shoulder.

~ You got me. ~

I reach up with my left hand to grasp yer jaw and hold you there as I devour yer mouth in a deep and heated kiss. My other hand drops to yer hip, pullin' you back against me, then droppin' between yer legs. My fingers pet you, slowly at first then more rapidly, spreadin' you gently, creamy brown thighs tremblin'.

You wiggle a bit and I break the kiss with a gasp. Yer so hot and ya' drive me crazy. You lean yer forehead against my cheek as I try to settle myself again and you wait, looking so deeply inta me. So easy to get lost in your eyes. You graze my cheek with yer butterfly fingertips.

"I love that you did all this," you say softly, standing. The sudden absence of yer warmth makes me open my eyes. I watch you from where I'm sittin', my own body tremblin' with the desire you awaken in me every, single time we're together. I look at you and the water cascading gently down yer slender form more beautiful than any marble statue, the sound of it like a tricklin' brook, so peaceful it mesmerizes me.

Yer smooth cocoa-brown skin so slick and shiny and clean and you make a real show of it as you twist yer hair in yer hands and squeeze the excess water from
it, archin' yer back ever-so-slightly. I slowly get to my feet and feel the rush of water race down my body, pulled by gravity. The sound of it is like a waterfall compared to when you stood up.

You turn around and give me the once-over, smiling seductively. I reach fer you, but you grab a towel nearby and step from the tub as you wrap it around yerself, hidin' yerself from my view. A growl escapes my throat, surprisin' me.

You toss me a smaller towel that I fumble and almost drop into the water, wrappin' it around my waist. As I secure it, I offer you a crooked smile but it looks to you more like a snarl and that makes you smile darkly at me in return. I still don't recognize him, but *you* see him, don'tcha? - my animal - and you want him as much as he wants you.

~ Not really fair that yer both waylayin' my plans. ~

You give me that dark seductive smile again as you turn away. I step outta the tub to follow you, still securin' the towel around my waist and almost runnin' inta ya as ya stop abruptly at the door. You turn toward me and grab me through the towel, movin' yer fingers firmly but gently, feelin' my arousal.

"I want you," you tell me, turnin' yer back to me again. You lean slightly forward, grippin' the door frame with both hands. "Right now, right here," you say, presentin' yer exquisite backside to me.

My animal doesn't think about it, he just reacts. Movin' up behind you with nostrils flared, I open the towel to expose myself fer only a brief moment before I push into ya'. Yer hot and wet and ready, I smell yer scent... and it's fer me. You let out a loud groan of crystalline pleasure as I push into ya' hard.

~ God. What you do to me. Oughta be illegal. ~

My animal's nearly crazy with need as I thrust into you over and over. Yer uninhibited sounds of pleasure spurrin' me on an' my hand comes up to yer hair in a hold of primal domination.

You re-adjust yer grip on the wooden frame which is dampened thick with the sweat of the steam-filled room. The flickerin' light and scent of the candles doin' crazy things to our senses. My hands are everywhere, strong and demandin'... and exactly what you want. They touch and grope, tuggin' yer hair to pull yer face up so I can see it, then grippin' yer hips hard and pullin' you into me as I thrust forward into yer hot, sweet center.

You yell out over and over again until you got me at a fever's pitch. You turn, pushin' me away, but I'm back in a blink of an eye cuz I know ya' really didn't mean it. Cuz, sometimes... yer a liar.

You wrap a cinnamon leg around my waist as you reach over yer head with both hands to grip the frame again, steadying yerself. I lift you up and push inside you again. Yer hot and needy and a deep womanly moan of passion growls outta you as I stroke long an' deep; lost in the heated depth of your body. You look down at me, watchin' me closely. Startin' to sweat in the heat of the small room... hard to believe those li'l candles can generate so much warmth.

You told me that ya love to watch when we make love. That's only one reason I adore ya. Never knew you were kinky on top of bein' gorgeous.

I thrust into you over and over, drivin' you higher and higher, yer heat drivin' me insane. You watch as my expression turns intense; my eyes close, my mouth snarls now and again with the pleasure of the animal. The sight of pearly white fangs gleamin' in the candlelit room and the soft growls that are forced from me each time I piston into you makes you feel wild too.

I feel you tighten around me as you push away from the door frame, tryin' to thrust harder in yer own fever pitch, but I gotcha. You got no leverage. So I push you back against the jamb, pinnin' ya there with my body and you scream out in ecstacy when I drive you over the edge. Feelin' you spasm around me while you come hard, yer back archin', yer fingers diggin' into the wood above yer head. God, yer beautiful.

You throw yer head forward and, when we're nose-ta-nose, I growl my satisfaction loudly and my hot breath washes over yer face. You wrap yer arms around my head, holdin' me to yer breast tightly an' I take in yer scent, deep and slow to imprint it in my memory as long as I live.

As you take the time you need to calm and regain the use of yer own watery muscles, I nuzzle you between yer breasts and you cling to me; feelin' out of control, but safe. You know yer always safe with me. You know I will hold you tight fer as long as it takes.

Yer scent calms me, always has, and I take in huge amounts of it as I press my face against you. The night ain't over yet, darlin'.

I keep you around me as I walk toward the bedroom. Instead of goin' straight for the bed, I stop by the mantel over the fireplace and wait for you to look up. When you lift yer head from mine, I smile and direct yer attention to the mantle. A large candle waits fer a light - lilac, my favorite. We smile at the joke; as my hands are full... of you. You reach across, pickin' up the matches and light the candle, blowin' out the match in that sultry way that ladies do.

Then I carry you to the bed and lay you gently upon it. You stretch out long and lazily like a cat in a sun puddle and I smile as I watch you an' crawl backward off the bed. Yer beautiful; the way you arch yer neck to look at the fallin' snow outside the window above yer head.

The scent of green tea and oils and candles and tropical shampoos... my senses are alive and I have my darlin' with me. I smile softly to myself again as I light the fire.

This night... it's perfect.

And it ain't over yet.





You must login () to review.