*** Warning: Explicit M/F sexual encounter




Then I carry you to the bed and lay you gently upon it. You stretch out long and lazily like a cat in a sun puddle and I smile as I watch you while I crawl backward off the bed. Yer beautiful the way you arch yer neck to look at the fallin' snow outside the window above yer head.

The scent of green tea and oils and candles and tropical shampoos... my senses are alive and I have my darlin' with me. I smile softly to myself again as I light the fire.

This night... is perfect.

And it ain't over yet.


~*~ Part 3 ~*~


Once the fire is lit, I watch it for a moment until I hear you move on the bed an' I look over to see you roll so gracefully onto yer belly. You've got yer hands fisted on top of each other an' yer chin restin' atop of them, watchin' the snow fallin' outside the window.

I smile an' stand up to get a better view of you all stretched out on our bed. Yer so beautiful; long an' sleek with graceful curves. I move closer an' crawl onto the bed, straddlin' yer legs, an' you glance over yer shoulder with a peace-filled look in yer beautiful blue eyes. You give me a demure smile an' I smile back, then I lean toward the table near the bed to grab the tube of body oil warming in the bowl. I'd set it there long before, allowin' it to warm over the candle.

A certain red-head was kind enough to show me how you liked it an' supervised as I mixed the citrus-lavender blend an' cured it on the stove downstairs. She had a bit of a grin on her face the whole time, but I ignored that an' just focused on doin' this right. Just for you.

Takin' off the cap I press a generous amount of the warm oil into my palm. The scent of citrus an' lavender fills our nostrils an' you let out a deep relaxin' sigh as I rub my palms together slowly, watchin' you.

When I place my oiled palms on your shoulders, you help me out by pullin' yer hair out of the way an' then you lower yer head to rest on the pillow with a soft moan. I slowly rub the warm oil across yer shoulders an' back, my large hands glide smoothly over you as I slowly caress yer tired muscles. I pay attention to each arm individually, all the way to yer long, slender fingers an' back up again, not forgettin' the palms of yer hands as I press them lightly with my thumbs in small circular patterns.

Back up to yer shoulders, not forgettin' the back of yer neck, I let my thumbs circle there too before movin' down yer spine. Slowly, my fingers an' palms knead yer soft skin an' toned muscles. Yer the most exotic an' most beautiful lady I've ever known... an' yer mine.

I slide down yer legs a bit, so I can reach yer hips an' buttocks. You moan softly as I gently massage the lovely rounded globes of yer ass. My thoughts are pure, my touch is lovin' an' gentle... no need for you to react.

Then I shift to move one knee between yer legs so I'm only straddlin' one. The other gets the treatment, from hip to toes an' I bend yer leg up so I can massage each li'l piggy by itself, then wrap my slippery hand around them all together an' give 'em a squeeze before movin' across yer aching foot again, pressin' my thumbs into the sole. Very slowly, I work my way back up to your gorgeous thigh an' I'm aware my hand grazes you as I concentrate on not missin' an inch. I shift over again, to do the same to the other shapely gam.

My eyes dance over you as you lie there. Yer brown skin shines in the light an' yer so relaxed under my hands as they now glide in one smooth motion from your foot, up your leg an' over your buttocks to spread wide across yer back, then separate again to massage yer neck and shoulders an' then they go their separate ways down each arm.

My large hands glide back up your arms to your shoulders to massage there gently but firmly before sliding down your back again, over your other cheek and continue down to the other foot. Back up one more time, but this time my hands stop at your waist and urge you to roll over.

You groan out softly, yer hands are folded under yer cheek an' yer so relaxed that the very thought of moving disrupts yer sense of peacefulness. The sound makes me smile and I roll you over onto yer back. You let me and flop over like a boneless ragdoll. Yer arms are splayed out haphazardly about yer head an' yer damp hair drapes across yer face an' chest.

Smilin' to myself, I reach forward with careful fingers to pull the strands away an' take a moment to just look at you. So beautiful. Lyin' there naked an' warm an' so relaxed... yer beauty stirs things inside me but I shake the thoughts from my mind an' reach for the oil again.

With a handful of freshly warmed scents, I straddle yer legs again, keepin' my weight off o' you of course, an' lean forward to gently massage yer shoulders an' neck. I repeat the same action as I did on yer back, givin' yer arms a firm but gentle rubdown, all the way to each slender finger an' palm, then work my way back up again.

I lean forward an' place a soft kiss on yer lips an' you return the kiss slowly. A moment passes an' I break the kiss to sit back again as I move my warm slick hands across yer chest an' over yer firm, shapely breasts. You moan softly, an' I notice of course although I don't stop, an' I let my hands continue over yer ribcage an' down to yer belly before snakin' their way back up again, followin' the contours of your body.

Over an' over I do this, slidin' my hands over you, sometimes allowin' my hands to linger as they knead an' massage your breasts. Yer quiet whimpers of pure pleasure are like an angel's song. An' you leisurely stretch as yer muscles unkink themselves an' make you bow seductively beneath me.

I close my eyes briefly to simply feel yer statuesque form writhin' in my hands an' the motion stirs that primal need in me, but it's not an urgent need. Not at all. It's almost meditative, this lull... this moment of peaceful splendor in our otherwise hectic lives. Together we dance, in an almost tantric display of peace an' love an' trust.

Everythin' about this moment fills my senses; the feel of yer body slidin' smoothly under my hands, the calmin' scent of the oils an' candles, yer sounds of peaceful pleasure, the cracklin' of the fire an' the dancin' shadows it flickers on the walls around us... an' yer own sweet scent stirs me. I lean down to wrap my lips skillfully around one shiny slick nipple. You arch gently beneath me with a faint gasp as I suckle on it subtly. Not to devour you in a frenzy, no. To taste you, to feel you... to experience you. A moment more an' I move to give the other attention too.

Yer arms are thrown lazily over yer head, yer eyes are closed an' you undulate gently under my touch. You arouse me again, but not in that maddening way you did earlier. This arousal is tempered, an' pleasin' to me, as I simply enjoy watchin' you, an' feelin' you, an' hearin' yer soft mewling sounds of such languid pleasure.

I slide down yer legs an' shift my weight to free one of yer legs from beneath me. I lift yer foot to my shoulder an' slowly slide my hands along yer leg, from your toes to your hip. Alternately they play along the sleek muscles, one gives attention to toes with a gentle squeeze as the other graces across yer hips an' belly in a soothin' caress. I close my eyes an' sway with the serenity of the motion as I move forward an' back, my hands an' fingers playin' across yer skin as if gracin' the strings of an angel's harp.

I place tender kisses against yer calf an' then lower it to the bed. Shiftin' again, I kneel between yer legs an' bring the other up to my shoulder an' repeat the soothin' motions. As one hand strokes yer calf an' ankle, the other glides down yer thigh an' across yer belly. I feel yer fingers touch mine an' I open my eyes.

You lie there with yer eyes closed, one arm still thrown above yer head, yer body totally relaxed, as yer hand finds mine an' caresses it softly. Gently, almost imperceivably, yer hand guides mine lower on yer belly. I feel yer soft mound against my palm an' I caress it lovingly. Yer fingers press mine lower still, as you yearn for the brush of my fingers... an' I oblige.

I caress you delicately... adoringly. Yer flesh, so soft an' warm an' tender, feels like velvet to my fingertips. Yer soft moans urge me on an' I lay my palm across it, pressin' against it in slow massage. You shift yer legs wider, just slightly, opening yerself to me. Yer so relaxed an' peaceful. You float blissfully in a gossamer dreamscape... a eutopia which I created for you... an' still you pine for more, yearnin' for my touch.

I feel yer heat, I see yer pleasure.... I press the heel of my hand to yer pelvic bone an' you tilt yer hips upward so slightly. I adjust my position an' you suck in a breath, yer tummy constricts with the sensation an' I feel yer body pulse against my hand. I curl my finger against you an' let yer body take it in. You moan softly. I watch you, yer so erotically sexy..... so exotically beautiful.

Yer fingers reach down an' press against my hand for an instant. Yer tellin' me what you want... an' then yer hand moves away to join the other above yer head. I watch you for a moment... so open, so content an' still pining for more. An' I want to share it with you. I want to share it... together.

I slide my hand from yer heat an' you softly moan a vexed sigh of disappointment. You want me to fulfill you... an' I want to. I lean forward an' place a warm kiss to yer left hip, then yer tummy, an' slowly I work my way up yer luscious body. I capture a soft, brown nipple in my hot mouth an' suckle it softly. You writhe beneath me. I mouth my way up yer tender throat an' catch yer mouth with mine.

We kiss slowly, passionately... but not hungrily... we're not frantic. We're in this dance together an' eternity is ours. There's no rush, no urgency... not here, not now. A soulful kiss, an act of purest love..... not lust. The most deeply meaningful kiss I've ever experienced an' then you drew me in.

Our bodies meld as I slip inside you... we each exhale a breath into the other's mouth as the sensation of pleasure rolls through us. My hands are in yer hair, fingers caressin' the white tresses into soft tangles. Our mouths embrace each other, our tongues explore. We slowly experience each other in this truly spiritual dance of consecrated passion.

We move together like this for what seems like hours... gently, in languid motion, without any force or insistence. Yer totally focused on the sense of calmness an' peace that surrounds us an' I release yer mouth an' move to yer neck. I let my hot breath wash over you as I drop open-mouthed kisses on yer soft skin. The oils are mostly absorbed now an' the lingerin' aroma fills my senses.

I love the feel of yer flesh against my tongue an' I graze my teeth against yer jugular. I feel yer tummy tighten an' yer hips tilt upward. You breathe out a long sigh an' a soft sound escapes yer throat an' I feel yer muscles envelope me in a grip of pulsating contractions. The sensation of yer body releasing pulls me along with you. My body pulses, emptyin' into you in a slow release, an' I groan softly into yer ear, my face buried against yer neck.

It's the most satisfyin' orgasm of my life. It seems to take forever as I spill over into yer depths an' my eyes roll over into my head an' I feel my toes curl. I gasp into yer ear as the sensation surprises me... my fingers are curled into yer locks tightly, but I haven't noticed.

Our bodies continue to pulse around each other, the pleasant after-effects make us slow to want to move, so we don't. Moments pass as we lay there joined together, neither one of us wantin' to fracture the perfect calm we've created. An' then you smile softly, an' yer arms come down to snake around me. Fingernails lightly scratchin' my back, while the others scritch lovingly in my hair, against my scalp.

I'm totally worn out an' yer completely relaxed. Funny how that works.

I'm about suffocatin' under yer thick mane, my face pressed lightly to yer neck. The last thing I wanna do is move an' shatter this tranquil euphoria I'm feelin'. You turn yer face to me an' I feel yer lips caress the rim of my ear an' then you whisper softly to me.

"You know what?"

"What?" I mumble against yer neck.

"I think you should stay home more often."

I feel yer lips curve as you smile. I smile, too, then chuckle softly. Reluctantly I slide off to the side of you an' pull you into my arms. You snuggle close against my chest an' we close our eyes to rest.


~*~*~

The End





You must login () to review.