Title: Guilty Secrets
Rating: NC-17 so this is not for kids!
Disclaimer: Ororo gets caught doing something by the wrong person.
Authors Notes: This will probably be a one shot deal. Critics are greatly
appreciated and look forward to reading them. Thanks all.

Ororo Munroe leaned into the wide fridge and reached for what appeared to be a box of left over chinese food. She sniffed at the partically closed carnation and pulled her head back in distaste. Goddess! How long had that been left in there? she wondered. She sat it back in and looked for something else to eat. Unconciously she started tapping her feet to the slow tunes of Micheal Bolton drooning out "When a man loved a woman" She started to hum along as she reached for a carton of juice only to stiffen a second later. A hair covered, musculine hand brushed in and moved the juice out of reach of her suddenly tingeringly fingers. Only one man brought her body to that kind of awareness and she was very concious of the rest of him behind her.

She felt the all too familiar spark of anticipation raced up and down her spine and ignite all over. There was so much sudden tension tighting her alreadt tensed body, she could barely breathe but she refused to move. To do so would mean easily giving in. He always started this game of cat and mouse and she was always helpless to stop it. Tonight would be no different, but at least she would not make it easy on him.

He was so close that she could feel him pressed intimately against her. Her bent position did not help matters any. She decided to stand up and away from the heat that radiated from his nearness but she was not allowed to put distance between them. He grasped her arms at her side and leaned in.

"Don't" he growled. His lips brushed against her cheeks and traveled across the side of her face towards her mouth but, she didn't think she could bare that raw, naked feeling that always came with his kisses. She made to put some space between them.

"No........" she feebly shook her platnium covered head. "This can't keep happening." He pulled her back against his hard chest.

"It's what we both want darlin. Stop fighting it." Ororo squeezed her eyes closed for a moment to get a grip on the torrid feelings bombarding her at his words. Six months since Jean's death at Alkali this has been going on. Six months of hell and pleasurable agony that started after a differcult mission against Magneto. She'd only wanted to unwine before going to bed but nstead he had found her in the kitchen. Like tonight. Yes Goddess help her, he was right she wanted this. Wanted him. If this was the only way to have him..........No one was getting hurt. "It does not make it right, Logan" she tried to reasoned. But even as she said the words Logan was bending down again to kiss the corner of her mouth. At the same time he wrapped a restraining arm around her narrow waist and grind himself against her ass. Ororo gasped. The thick outline of his penis burned through his denium and the thin cotton of her skirt. She felt breathless as with every slow sensual movement of his hips and seeking hands he taught her the pleasures of her body and his. All thought of denying him, denying herself were wiped away. She gave in to the sensations and leaned into him. Ororo closed her eyes and signed deeply. She needed this. No one knew what Jean's death had cost her. Her best friend, certainly but also any chance at having him 'see' her as more then co-leader and friend. She had also lost the admiration and respect of the students. Like Scott some part of them blamed her for letting Jean die. After all she was a goddess, weather witch and yet she had not been able to stop a simple flood from taking away the heart of the school. This that was happening between her and Logan was what mattered to her now. She needed to feel special to him. If only like this drowning in a sea of white, hot passion. Ororo allowed him complete access to her body. And he took all she gave.

With one arm still holding her, the other was pushing down the waist band of her skirt. He eased a big hand down into the scrap of lace of her panties and across silken pubic hair. logan didn't stp until he was easing aside the folds of her womanhood and rubbing a finger in her wetness. Ororo sqirmed against his hand and squeezed her legs around him.

"Please........." she begged.

"What Goddess? You have to tell me what you want" he murmurred harshly close to her ears.

"I....I" she cried incoherrently. This man, with so many sides was like a hammer that was tearing down all her resistance. All else was wiped away but her need for him.

"Say it Ro!"

"Fuck me!" He smiled with satisfaction and rubbed ferious at her core, driving her closer to the oblivion she sort. He continued to press against her cheeks. He was so hard and aroused and she, not Jean or anyone else had done this to him. Logan wanted her. That realization drove her further over the brink.

"Not yet darlin. I'm not ready to end our game just yet" he said, removing his hand out of her panties. Ororo whimpered at the emptiness.

"Logan, don't stop!"

"I wasn't planning on it, babe. Just getting started." With a feral growl he turned her around to face him without releasing his hold on her. He stared into her desire glazed eyes and smiled in satisfaction. Just the way he liked her, begging for it! Without looking away from her eyes he raised a hand and let pop a blade. She didn't so much as blinked. She was the only one that was never scared of his claws. He liked that about her. In a swift motion the front of her shirt and white bra was reduced to shreads. He gazed down at her now exposed breasts and seemed fascinated by the dusky aureoles, and her milk chocolate skin. Closing his eyes with a deep moan, he bent towards a harden nipple. His tongue lovingly laved the peak and slowly drew it into his mouth. Ororo cried out and threw back her head, pushing her breast further into his suckling mouth. She held his head close to her body. Her head buzzed with pleasure. Delicious and swirling heat pounded thoughout her body. This felt so good and right. Her heart rejoiced and her body surrendered to him.

"Oh goddess!" she cried out. He pulled her even closer to his heat, his hand moving over her back and sides. He stroked, touched and kissed her, loving the purring sounds escaping her parted lips. He moved a hand back down between her thighs to bring her again to a fevered pitch. She trembled in his arms and whimpered against his bent head. Suddenly he removed his hand and raised his head. Her eyes opened and look into his with confusion. At he wild, hungry look in his eyes she had no reason to worry. without a word her picked her up and quickly sat her on the edge of a marble countertop. He quickly knelt between her legs and yanked back her skirt. Ororo's breath caught at the realization of what he was about to do. Logan moved aside her underwear and bured his face between her thighs. Ororo screamed at the first wave of her climax. She was being blanketed by waves after waves of pulsating sensations and only he was her anchor. He kissed her over and over, thrusting deeply with his tongue into her core. She was cocconed in a frenzy of pleasure that continued long after her climax started to fade. Finally he stood up and captured her lips again while wildly fumbling with the buckle of his jeans.

"Computer end Program!" Ororo froze. She slowly hazard a glance towards the danger room doors. "Oh Goddess...........Logan" Her mouth quivered with surprised tears and bewildered pain. No, no shouted through her desire fogged mind. This was a dream. Logan wasn't really standing there, looking at her that way. He had not discovered her secret but that brief glanced had been enough to let her know he had seen everything.

"Storm?" Logan had seen and heard enough to know what was going on and still he couldn't get his mind to except what he'd witness. He frankly couldnt believe it. The ice queen had the hots for him! it almost brought a smirk to his face if he wasn't still standing their looking at her exposed breasts. He pushed that away. There was time to go over that later. For now he had to fix this. He didn't like that look in her eyes. She was looking at him with a frightened, guilt ridden look he knew instinctively had less to do with what he'd seen then on her being caught. It was the open need and desire that really worried him because he'd since an answer response. He knew at that moment their relationship had drastically changed and he didn't like it. He slowly made his way towards her but she was prepared for him. She quickly raised up and flew over him and was gone before he could stop her.
"Damn!"





You must login () to review.