Authors Note: Thank you group for taking the time to read my fic. I hope you all enjoyed Guilty as much as I enjoyed writing it. This final chapter has a very strong sexual content. I apologize before hand but it was necessary in order to express what needed to be expressed! (She says with a smirk)
Final Note: The asterisks represent unspoken thought of characters.
*************************************************************

Logan heard the shower door open behind him and waited without turning. Instead he focused on the spray enveloping him in a warm mist of hot water. Seconds past, then minutes but he refused to acknowledge the nervous figure. This had to be her choice alone. That didn’t mean he was not nervous that she’d turn tail and run.

*Come on Darlin, you’ve made it this far don’t let us down now* Right when he was certain she would leave, slim brown arms wrapped around his waist. A face buried against the hard muscles of his back. He let out a sign and slowly turned around to face her.

“What took you so long?” he asked with a smirk. She refused to look at him. “This isn’t gonna happen ‘Ro if you’re not a full participant. You can walk out now and we’ll agree to stop at friendship.” She raised her hesitant blue gaze to look up at him.

“I am afraid, Logan. I do not want to destroy what we already have.”
He lifted his face to the water for several seconds and absently tilted his head out of the way so her hair could get wet. Her omission surprised him. Ororo did not show vulnerability easily and he knew how much it cost her to open up like that to even him. Logan realized she deserve no less. Tenderly, he ran a hand through the soft plastered mat of her hair.

“So am I, ‘Ro but I’m not gonna let you hide from this. And I’ll be damned if I let either one of us deprive each other of something that should have happened a long time ago.” He stepped back from her and took soap from the dish at his elbow. He didn’t hesitate before running the bar across her shoulder. Nor did he look away from the growing sparkle in her eyes. He soaped his hands into a full lather and set the bar back to slowly run the lather over her. A part of him would miss her sandalwood scent but the feral part of him possessively enjoyed knowing she would be covered in his scent.
Her skin glowed beneath his palm as suds covered her breasts, hiding the harden peaks from his worshipping gaze. He moved so the water could rinse the soap off. There was no way he was keeping those out of his sight for so long! Ororo, eyes blissfully closed, signed in appreciation. How was it the same hands that were so lethal in battle could be so gentle? Logan was wrong she had nothing to decide. Any decision that needed to be made was done so a long time ago. They just had to let go of the past and see it for themselves and then accept it, as they were both finally doing. He washed the rest of her body, in slow gentle movements, as he learned all her generous curves, the places that elicit a gasp, and made her arched closer to him. Logan was on his knees, lathering her long legs when he looked up into her white forest of kinky hair nestled between her thighs.

*mmmmmmm wonder what kinds of secrets are hidden in this chocolate covered confection.* Suddenly, she reached down and grabbed a hand full of his dark hair and pulled hard enough to get him to stand again. At the look of surprise on his face, she smiled. A flicker of amusement and daring evident in her eyes. Then she was kissing him. Her mouth twisted beneath his, offering him passion and immense need. Logan took it all, and then matched her passion for passion; hunger for hunger until her soft moans echoed against the tiles. His primitive need to claim her right then threatened to overwhelm him but he held back. He intended to make their first time unlike anything she’d ever experienced and rushing was not on the agenda. For now, he would let her do one of the things she did best, lead. Ororo kissed Logan’s mouth and ruff cheekbones, the base of his neck. Her hand slid down his shoulder and attempted to curve her finger around the swell of a harden nipple. A growl escaped his lips before he could stop it. She caught the little nub between her teeth and laved it with her tongue. The breath escaped Logan.

“Ro” he bit out between tightly clinched teeth. He could feel the claws itching to be let loose.

“What’s wrong Logan? Maybe it is you who can not handle the real thing?” she teased. In a tone that was heavy with desire, a lot of desire. Instead of answering, he dared run a lone finger up from her waist, across her ribcage, to the curve of her breast. He slid the finger over her nipples and grew hungry to taste its sweetness. Her eyes whitened over the instant his lips touches her. *Goddess if she did not stop him, she would loss complete control or her sanity. * She pulled away and covered her breasts and he made an attempt to pull her hands away but stopped at the last moment. He held them where they were and leaned down to lick each finger, pressing his lips at the tips. His name whispered from her parted lips as he opened her fingers with his and bared a chocolate nipple to his tongue. Ororo cried out. The raw of lighting and coming rain exploded outside. And he was just getting started. She grew in his nursing mouth as she slid shaky hands to his moving head and rubbed against his suckling lips. He mouthed the underside of her breasts, its curve and fullness. She belonged to him now. He needed, no wanted her to believe it. To continue his persuasive assault he tugged at the other nipple making sure it too received his attention.

“oooooooo!” she moaned, squirming under his ministrations. Continuing his unrelenting attack, he shifted to the other nipple only to have her turn the tables on him. Ororo swooped down his chest until she was licking her way to his nipple. It was only fair he felt the torturous sensations racing wherever he touched her.

“Storm,” he pleaded urgently.

“Sssshhhhh” Her tongue traced a scorching trail on his skin. His heart raced out of control. It threatened to explode in his chest. She mercilessly aroused him to a fevered pitch. Ororo pushed him back against the cold tiled wall and slid down in the same position he was in only moments before. Logan groaned. She teased her way down his belly until she met his eager flesh of arousal. His body tensed in anticipation of what was to come. She did not keep him waiting long. Swiftly, Ororo took his penis into her mouth as the muscles of his thighs quivered beneath her palms. Animalistic cries ripped from his lips as his nerve endings pulsed out of control. She tasted him over and over again then kissed a luscious line up and down the harden shaft. He blindly urged her on, pushing himself deeper into the hot orifice of her lips.
He groaned passionately, enthused over her unabashed need for him. Logan thrilled at her generosity in pleasing him. Looking down at her bopping head into her eyes, he saw the storm that reflected exactly what he was feeling. He thrust wildly forward trying in vein not to lose the last shred of his control for fear of hurting her. But damn if he wasn’t close to exploding into a million pieces!

As much as he was delighting in on her exquisite torture, this was not how he wanted their first ‘actual’ time to be. Quickly before he changed his mind, Logan pulled out of the sweet haven of her sucking lips and raised her up to him. Desire glazed pupil turned into confusion meet his and without a word he lifted her up with her back against the wall. Understanding dawning, Ororo wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Their breaths mingled together as he gently lowered her opening into his waiting erection and thrust into her. Her arms tightened around his neck in an almost choke hole. He thrust a slightly deeper. Once……twice until he was incapable of coherent thoughts.

Ororo willingly met each forward push with the tightening of her inner walls and rocking hips. They gained a matching rhythm that drove both into primal creatures seeking the a final release. Her final quiver of joy unleashed the last of his control, a hoarse growl rose from the depths of his soul to match her own wild moans. The pleasure pulsed through them, binding them in a cocoon of inexplicable satisfaction. They clung together long after the sensations eased and their breaths slowed.

“Wow” she murmured when words could be spoken again.

“See what you’ve been missing” he smirked, full of his signature arrogance. She grinned.

“Oh, well if that’s all you’ve got I may as well go back to my…Cyberromeo!” she purred innocently from kiss-swollen lips. Logan sneered menacingly.

“I’ll show you what I got alright!” He showed her a long, long night of unbridled pleasure that left the Westchester area devastated for weeks.





You must login () to review.