Hello people I’m back, with a new story!!!

I don’t own the X-Men, I’m just borrowing them for fun!!!
Marvel please don’t sue!!!

Right, let’s get on with the new chap. By the way has anyone seen the new Matrix film, it’s really cool but it could have been better….…*giggles* …I should stop blabbing.

Rated: R (for now) *wink, wink*

Note from Author: This Storm looks like the one in X-Treme X-Men.

* For telepathic conversations

Growing Bonds.


Chapter 1

Disclaimer: There is a new addition to the X-Men but will she get on with everyone in the mansion? Read to find out!!

The Xavier School for the Gifted was busy as usual. The students had just come back from their Christmas holidays and things were as chaotic as ever.

*My X-Men I need you in the conference room* said the Professor to all of the X-Men.


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Logan was just fixing his bike, when he heard the professor call him mentally

“Great now wat!?!” said Logan a bit too loud.

*Wat do ya want chuck, am busy!!!*

*Logan I need you in the conference room now, we have someone new in the Mansion.
I would like it if she was welcomed by all the X-Men*

*Fine whatever*

Logan dismissed what he was doing and headed off to the Conference Room to meat the new member.

*Better be worth it* thought Logan.

*It is worth it, believe me my friend, it is indeed*

*…..Chuck get da hell out of my head am, on my way k!!!* said Logan to the professor, he never liked it when the professor or Jean would go into his head, although in Jean’s case he wasn’t really bothered.


////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


All of the X-Men were in the room, all waiting for the new X-Man.

As usual Logan was the last person to come in, no one was surprised by that or either by the fact that he just leaned in a corner and had a scowl on his face.

“Well now that everyone is here” said the professor, directing his gaze to Logan only to be rewarded by one of his trademark growls, “I would like to introduce miss Ororo Munroe, our new co-leader” everyone looked at the new recruit surprised by the fact that she had the role of co-leader without ever been an X-Man.

Ororo was tall and had a perfect figure with legs that any man, even ol’ one eye, would love to touch and feel. All that could run through Logan’s mind was *Wow, she looks like………a Goddess*.

Storm was wearing a white shirt and a black skirt, which revealed her perfect long legs.

Everyone except Logan greeted Storm. Jean had a fake smile on as she shook hands with Ororo. Logan noticed it immediately and, to his astonishment, it made him angry.
*I’ve gotta get outta here* thought Logan, feeling uncomfortable. He started for the door when he heard her talk to him, “And you are?”

“Erm…..am Logan, glad tah meet ya Or-or……help me here” Logan just couldn’t get used to this name, it sounded odd coming from him.

“It’s Ororo but you can call me Storm” said Storm smiling sweetly.

“Ok then I’ll call ya Storm” said Logan smiling back.

It was unbelievable the man was actually smiling. This new addition is certainly something, thought Scott.

The two were so caught up in the conversation that they didn’t notice everyone staring at them. Jean was certainly not happy, she never got that kind of smile from Logan when he saw her for the first time.

“So Charles I see that you haven’t changed, it’s nice to see you my old friend” said Storm now giving the professor her full attention, her voice was now soft and soothing. Everyone in the room was curious to know how the African beauty came to be a friend of Xavier, but no one had the guts to speak except for a certain red head.

“Wait, how do you know the professor!?” asked Jean arrogantly. She had always thought she was the first to join the X-Men and although she wouldn’t admit it to anyone, even to herself, in the back of her mind Jean knew that she was jealous.
She was jealous of Ororo’s natural beauty, her perfect body and the fact that she seemed like a nice person made it even worst.


Ororo turned her gaze towards Jean with an inquiring look. “Yes, me and the professor go ‘way back’. I don’t mean to be rude but, does this bother you?” Asked Storm with a now firm but polite tone. Anyone would have taken Jean’s remark as an insult but Storm knew better, she had confronted her kind before and through experience she realised that they simply weren’t worth the hassle.
Jean was caught off guard with the question and answered with another fake smile “N-No not at all. I was just surprised that the professor never mentioned you to any of us.”

“To be honest Jean I never thought it necessary to tell anyone about this, I apologize for not mentioning this. Storm was once an X-Man just a while before you came, Jean. The fact that she is now the co-leader of the X-Men is because we had an agreement.” All of the X-Men stared at the Professor blankly, obviously not understanding what he was talking about.

At that Storm continued for the professor, “Charles and I didn’t quite agree on his ideals for peace between mutants and humans, I simply couldn’t bring myself to fighting for them; after all they don’t exactly seem to like us.” said Storm sarcastically. “So, I decided to leave the mansion after gaining full control of my powers and Xavier made a deal with me; If I ever came back to being an X-Man I would be the co-leader.
At that time I was more than sure that I would never return but………here I am today, after years of exploring and experience I decided that Xavier’s Ideals where for the best and as I matured I realised that It was a cause worth fighting for.”

Everyone including Logan was drawn to her. She had that effect on people.
“Well, now that all of this has been cleared I think Ororo would like to have a res-”
The Professor was interrupted by Remy coming in the conference room.

“Sorry am late prof-……….S-Stormy?” said the Cajun taken aback by the new presence in the room. He hadn’t seen Storm since the day he stopped working for Sinister and joined the X-Men and that was a very long time ago.

Storm turned around to face him. The two old friends looked at each other oblivious to any one else in the room.

“D-Do not call me that” was all Storm said, but she said this smiling revealing to everyone the affection she felt for him.

They both hugged and as Remy let go of her he quickly grabbed her waist, lifted her, and twirled her around as if she was a child.


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Rogue watched the two and felt a little jealous, but at the same time she knew about Storm and how close she was to Remy, he had spoken about her many times but she didn’t expect her to be this beautiful.

“Rembrant LeBeau, put me down this instant, I have matters to attend to” said Storm as she punched him in the arm playfully. After that he put her down and gave her a chaste kiss on the check, which Storm was obviously used to for she didn’t flinch nor step back but simply returned him with a smile.

Through the whole scene Logan remained in the spot where Ororo had left him, watching her and the Cajun intently. To anyone the two would seem like more than just friends but with his keen senses he smelled no lust coming from either of them. They were just good friends and after realising this Logan let out a relieved sigh, which no one noticed.

“Well I suppose you all have classes to teach so I will not hold you any longer” said Storm followed by an encouraging nod from the Professor.

“Yes my X-Men, you are free to go” said the professor with a smile, as he left the Conference room.

Well this is the first chap, please review!!!! Tell me what you think people your wish is my command!!! Lol!
For real I aint joking, tell me what y'all think without hesitation. I don't bite..........much : ) xxxx





You must login () to review.