Getting to know each other!!

Thanks for your reviews ppl, that’s what inspire me 2 carry on!!!
Please don’t stop reviewing, love y’all!!

Disclaimer: Storm is settling in with the whole team, Jean is still hatin!! LOL!!

Rated: R (just a few more chaps) *wink, wink*

*For personal thoughts and telepathic conversations.

Chapter 2

Now that she had introduced herself to everyone Storm was ready too move back in her attic. As she was about to leave Remy whispered in her ear, “Why you really here Stormy, is dere somethin goin on dat Gambit should know bout?” his tone was now serious and full of concern. Storm was taken aback by the question, she forgot Remy was still in the room and was a bit startled.

“Remy I came back because I meant what I said, you know I wouldn’t do anything to endanger the life of Charles or any of the X-Men for that matter……….” Said Storm calmly.

“Sorry chere but Gambit jus want to make sure ya aint goin back to ur old ways dats all………………….You never called afta dat…….….night chere, what happened?” the last phrase was said with a bit of hesitation.

“Remy this is not the time, nor the place to talk about this” Storm was getting nervous, but on the surface she looked unphased by the question.

“Fine, wen do you wanna talk bout dis den, chere” said Gambit with a stern look on his face, he wasn’t going to give up on the subject.

“After dinner, I’ll meet you on the roof, you know, the one on top of my room.” Said Storm with a resigned tone.

“Oui, I’ll b dere.” After that he gave her another kiss on the cheek and left.

*Great I come back and I already wish I to leave, heh….couldn’t get any better* thought Storm as she left the Conference room.


////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

“Why are you making such a big deal about this luv” Said Betsy, also known as Psylocke.

“I don’t know Betsy but I just don’t like her, k!!” answered Jean.

Before Betsy could say anything else Rogue entered the kitchen.

“Hey girls” said Rogue as she grabbed a can of Soda from the fridge and sat on one of the many chairs that surrounded the big kitchen table, which was also referred to as the ‘gossip table’ from the girls of the Mansion. “What y’all talking bout?”

“The new recrui-ow sorry ‘co-leader’” said Jean, with a frown on her face.

“Jean doesn’t like her for some reason, I don’t understand her. Storm seems to be a very nice girl and if Xavier made her co-leader it must be for a good reason. You need to get off that high horse of yours luv” said Betsy to Jean before she drank her orange juice.

“I agree with Betsy sugah, ya can’t be hatin on da girl she aint done nothin to yah” said Rogue.

“Whatever, anyway my brake is over. I’m going to teach my next class” was all Jean said as she left the room pissed off, giving no chance to Rogue and Betsy to even say bye.

“Ah don’t get her” said Rogue. “Me either luv, and quite frankly I don’t bloody care” said Psylocke as she went to wash her now empty cup.
A few minutes later the girls decided to go watch some T.V in the Rec Room, given the fact that they didn’t have anymore classes to teach.

“What are ya girls watchin” asked Logan as he entered the room.

“Ow, we’re just watchin Oprah luv. Do you want to join us?” said Betsy, knowing full well that Logan was headed towards the pool table.

“Nope. Any of you ladies wanna join me?” said Logan obviously knowing that they would refuse.

“No thanks sugah, we know what ya capable of doing. How much did Remy lose this time?”
asked rogue, never taking her eyes from the T.V set.
“Jus 500 bucks” said Logan as he grinned.
After that Logan headed off to get one of his Canadian beers, which he considered the best kind, and came back fifteen minutes later to find Storm in the Rec Room as well.

Storm had now slipped into something more comfortable. A pair of jeans and a tight black sleeveless top. As she saw Logan enter the room she smiled at him sweetly and for some reason Logan couldn’t help but smile back. After gaining his composure again he said,” I guess ya don’t wanna play pool either huh!?”

“Actually I was waiting for someone to play with me” said Storm. (Author: Depending on how your mind works, this statement could mean anything….anyway back to the story lol!!)

“Well I’m game, show me what ya got” said Logan grinning. No one in the Mansion had beaten him at this game.


Half an hour passed and Logan was winning, Storm had no points at all.

“I suggest ya give up darlin” said Logan with a huge grin on his face.

“Don’t judge a book by it’s cover Logan, are you ready to play serious?” said Storm as she smiled sexily at Logan.

*She to play with the big boys huh….well I’ll show her*

“Are ya sure bout this Storm, I mean it seems this game aint for you darlin” said Logan smirking.

“Ow I’m sure, so how much are you willing to lose, Wolverine”

“Who says am gonna lose darling. $500!” He was only joking but Storm actually accepted the offer.

“Lets start playin den, but am warning ya if ya don’t pay me, you’ll do whatever I say for a whole week. S’dat a deal?”

“Sure, and if I win you do as I say or you pay, right!?”

“Right” said Logan before they started the game.


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


2 Hours and 30 minutes later……….

“Just one more game?”

“Nope”

“C’mon Storm, just one more!!”

“Nah Uh”
“Fine!! What do ya want me tah do? I aint got any money on me right now so I’m your slave for a week!!” said Logan with a scowl on his face.
*BEATEN……BY…..A…..WOMAN!!!* was all he thought.

“Actually I’ll be nice. All I need you to do is help me fix my green house and help me set the plants. Can you handle that Logan?” said Storm sarcastically.

Both Betsy and Rogue were dying to burst out laughing but for Logan’s sake they kept quiet. God knows how much he’s male ego is suffering right now.

“Fine, do ya have tah start now or tomorrow?” said Logan reluctantly as he sat on one of the empty sofa’s in the room.

“I’ll let you know” after that was said she left the room and headed towards the kitchen.


“Not one word from you two!!” said Logan to Rogue and Betsy as they laughed their heads off. The situation was just too funny.


/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


“So has the Senator agreed to have the Sentinel Programme shut down professor?” said Scott with a firm tone.

“Yes he has, but just temporarily Scott. To be honest I don’t know for how long. I just hope Magneto doesn’t try anything or the Senator will not trust us anymore.” Said the professor as he sighed.

“You should get some rest Charles, you look dreadful” said Storm as she came in the Conference room.

“Hello Storm, how are you getting on so far my dear?” said the professor.

“Fine, just got myself a personal slave.” Said Storm as she giggled.

Both the Professor and Cyclopes stared confused at her.

“Never mind, what is going on. Anything I should know”

“Yes, have you heard about the Sentinel programme?” asked Scott.

“Yes, I used to watch special news reports on them in my apartment in New Orleans. Have they suspended the programme yet?”

“Just temporarily, we’ve managed to convince Senator Kelly to suspend it for the time being but we don’t know for how long this will hold out for”

“Well it seems that we’ll just have to wait and see how the situation develops. I just hope
that there won’t be any more mutants killed.” Said Scott.

“Yes that is all we can hope for” said the professor with a tired look on his face.

“Get some rest Charles” said Storm, with a commanding voice.

“Yeah professor, I think you need to rest, you’ve worked too hard today” said Scott.

“Very well I will see you in the morning” said the professor as he left.

“So how are you finding the team?” said Scott smiling at Storm as he cleared the papers and files off the desk.


HELLO!! Lol!! Sorry bout this people but it just has to be done!!! I like leaving the stories like this, I hope it makes you want to read more of this coz that’s the whole point!!! : ) xxxxxx





You must login () to review.