Mine!!!!

Thanks for your reviews everyone……xxxxxxxxxxx

Disclaimer: Logan is trying to forget about the kiss but the more he tries the more he thinks about it……….Storm goes on a date………but not with Logan.


Rated: R/NC-17


Chapter 4

Three weeks after the kiss……….

*It was just a stupid kiss……right!?! So why do I feel like it was much more than that!! I’ve been avoiding her for the past three weeks and she hasn’t even asked me why…..it’s like she doesn’t care………..to think about it why da fuck do I care?!* thought Logan as he lay on his bed staring at the ceiling. He was growing tired of the feelings that were eating him up, he still didn’t know if he truly wanted Jean because now that Storm was definitely here to stay he realised just how much he wanted her.
He had discovered that through the weeks he had grown quite fond of her…..it scared him to death to have these sort of feelings, especially for her…..she always seemed so cool, never losing her composure, always ready to help, and all the kids in the Mansion really liked her, even Jubilee and Kitty had grown fond of her. It was like she had an impact on the whole team, unlike Cyclopes Storm wasn’t all that uptight, but when it came to leading the team it was like she was a different person……to be honest she was a better leader than Cyclopes, but that was just Logan’s opinion.


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////


*How long is he going to avoid me for……I’ve lasted three weeks without asking him about that wretched kiss……but I don’t think I can hold it in any longer….*sighs* maybe I should just talk to him, but that would make me look like a complete idiot….no I have to take a different approach to this…….I could try to make him jealous but how……* thought Storm as she combed her platinum hair in the bathroom.


Knock, Knock!!!

A sudden knock came from the door…..Storm quickly dropped her comb in the sink and made her way to the door.

As she opened the door a handsome young man was standing in front of her.

“Erm…Hi…my name is Robert Drake, you can call me Bobby though. I’m sorry I couldn’t introduce myself when you first came but I was at a conference with Senator Kelly…..the Professor sent me because he wanted to see you at all costs…heh…I guess he has a certain affection towards you. Anyway what’s your name?”

Storm stared at the man in front of her…..he was medium built and had a boyish look, unlike Logan he was much taller.

“My name is Storm, you can call me Ororo if you want.” said Storm with a smile that made Bobby relax.

“Well now that that’s over with….would you like to join me in the kitchen…..I know it’s late an’ all but there’s no one there and I’m a bit….lonely….if you want of course.” said Bobby feeling a bit embarrassed.

“Sure, I was going to come down anyway, just give me a minute to tie my hair in a bun and I’ll be right with you.”


/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


“Wow, you used to be a thief….damn you sure had fun in you’re life I was stuck with my boring parents…” said Bobby while he drank some of his favourite whiskey.

“Well you might find that your boring life with your parents would be better off than without them, compared to mine……..I lost my parents in a plane crash…….we were stuck under the remains of the plain and my mother was protecting me with her body, she was dead before they got her out as well as my dad. I was the only one that survived and since then I’ve never been comfortable in small places…..I’m claustrophobic Bobby…” said Storm sadly.

“Ow Gosh am so sorry Ororo I didn’t mean to make you remember…look let’s change subject, ok?” said Bobby as he sat next to Ororo on the sofa.

“Thank you.”

“You’re very most welcome…..so….you have a boyfriend or somethink….” Asked Bobby trying to lighten up her mood….it worked.

“No Bobby…..why do you ask?” said Storm looking at him curiously.

“Well…..you know Betsy right…..I have a thing for her and I think she likes me too but I want to make sure so I want to make her jealous, Rogue wouldn’t do it and I personally don’t want to ask Jean so I was wondering…….”

“If I would help you out heh…..well it so happens that a certain Wolvster is giving me that same treatment……..it’s a deal…..but only one date…right!?”

“Sure….that’s great!! I owe you one Storm…….so you seriously think Wolverine has a thing for you? I mean we all know that he’s been sniffing around Jean and all….”

“….Well it’s a risk I’m willing to take….so it’s a deal right?!”

“Yep Miss Munroe….you got yourself a deal……..thanks again” said Bobby as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.
“So what time do you wanna leave, and especially….where do you want to go?” said Bobby anxiously.

“I don’t know……..we’ll figure it out” said Storm as she got up from the sofa.
“I’ll see you later Bobby…..I’m feeling a bit sleepy now…it was fun talking to you”

“The feeling’s mutual Storm” said Bobby as he sipped his drink.


//////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Later that morning………

Bobby, Rogue, Jean, Storm and Logan were in the Kitchen having breakfast.

“Would you be a dear and pass me that toast Bobby” said Storm as she smiled at him playfully…..it was all going according to plan. Storm knew that Logan noticed the smile she gave Bobby. He didn’t seem to like it. *Good* thought Storm.

“Sure thing hun….by the way what time do you want to go out?” said Bobby smiling back at Storm.

Betsy and Logan both looked at Bobby and then Storm and then looked away.

“About 4.00 o’clock…..”

Rogue and Jean were also surprised by what was said. Everyone decided to ignore it, even Jean.


/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Storm had just come out of her bathroom when she heard someone knock on her door.
“Coming!!”

As she opened the door Logan was standing there with his usual scowl on his face.
“Logan what are you doing here?”

“You know what I’m doing here Storm……” said Logan as he entered her room, making sure he closed the door.

“I’m sorry I don’t understand and if you don’t mind could you make it quick, I’m in a hurry” said Storm…..*she didn’t expect him to come to her room, at least not yet*

“Storm stop playing games with me…..you know exactly what I want….” said Logan as he looked at her. Storm had always hated the way he looked at her because it felt like he could read her soul like he could see right through her very core….it made her feel like she wasn’t in control of the situation or “ahead of the game” like Remy would say.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about….” Before he could say anything else Bobby came knocking at the door. Storm let out a sigh as she went to open the door. It was clear that the conversation was over….for the moment.

Storm opened the door to find Bobby grinning at her. *The plan must be working for both of us…good*

“You ready to go sweets…..” Bobby soon realised that Logan was in the room so he decided to take the act a little bit far so he gave Storm a brief kiss on the lips…..she looked at him questioning the act and all he did was wink. *Ow he’s acting, right….lets get this show on the road*thought Storm.

“You don’t mind if I whisk her away from you Logan.” said Iceman sarcastically.

“I will talk to you later Logan”

Logan decided to sit on one of the chairs in the room. *She wants to play fine……but tonight the game ends!!*


/////////////////////////////////////////////////////


It was about 11.30 when Bobby and Storm came back from they’re “date”.

Everyone in the mansion was sleeping except for Logan, as he was still waiting for Storm in her room…..he was determined to get the truth out of her…..he had to admit though, he was the one who started the game…..

He could hear her foot steps, she was alone.
*Good*

As Storm opened the door Storm didn’t even bother turning on the light. She was really tired so she decided to get rid of her cloths and slip into something more comfortable….as she unbuttoned her shirt Storm heard a slight chuckle coming from the far corner of her room.
Storm quickly turned on the light to find Logan sitting on one of her chairs.

“What the hell are you doing in my room Logan, why didn’t you tell me you were here in the first place!!!?”
“I wanted to but then I kind of got carried away with the little show you where putting on there, darlin”

“Well do you mind I need to put my shirt back on!!” said Storm as she covered her breasts with the shirt.

Logan stepped closer to Storm until she was cornered against the wall.

“L-Logan what are you doing…..” said Storm as he threw her shirt onto the floor.

“Ro….you know what I want…and I know you want it too”

“Logan what are you talking abou-” Ororo couldn’t finish the sentence as Logan kissed her, fiercely. Storm couldn’t fight the feelings that were swimming through her head, she had to admit…she was attracted to him and she could see that the feeling was definitely mutual.

“You’re a cruel woman you know that…..puttin me through all of that bullshit….c’mon do you seriously believe that I would fall for that stupid game with you and Ice boy there” said Logan as he broke the kiss; his voice was gruff and full of lust.

Storm smiled as she looked at him, letting her guard down….and so did Logan.

“Well did it work….did it make you jealous?” said Storm secretly hoping it did.

“Hell yeah!!” said Logan as he pulled her to him grinding his hips against hers.

“Ow Goddess, Logan….mmmm” Logan was now kissing her neck, and Storm was moaned in pleasure. Logan was kissing her again, but this time he was gentle and almost loving…almost.

Logan slowly lifted her up and carried her to the bed never breaking the kiss, while Storm had her arms wrapped around his neck.
He laid her onto the bed and began to take the rest of her clothes off.
Storm decided to return the favour as she sat on top of him slowly unbuttoning his shirt.
As she removed his shirt Storm realised how Logan was looking at her, they’re eyes locked and for a few seconds they just stared at each other….they both understood each other, they knew that after this night everything would change and the glint in Logan’s eyes told Storm that he was willing to take that risk. At the thought of this Storm smiled.

“Mind telling me what’s so funny darlin.” said Logan as he ran his hands up and down her body, loving the way her body shivered at his slightest touch.

“mmm….nothing I just…are you sure you know what you want Logan….I-I’m not going to be a substitute for anyone, you know what I mean.”

“I want you Storm…….not her”
Logan knew exactly who she was talking about…Jean…from the moment he laid his eyes upon Storm all thoughts of Jean had gone out of the window….for good…all he saw was Storm, there was no one else he’d want to be with and to be honest he never knew just how much he needed her in his life….she was what he needed to calm his rage and to bring peace in his life.

Logan was now playing with her hair...he slowly moved a strand of hair away from her face and moved it behind her face. He kissed her hard, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth. He plundered her breasts, nibbling with his teeth at her soft flesh.
He allowed her to pull his jeans down before he turned their position so he would be on top. Storm writhed beneath him, arching her hips upward. “Oh…Goddess, Logan please don’t stop…” Logan quickly put on a condom, growling as he resented the delay……then finally he buried himself in her warm, moist centre. There. He pushed forward a little more and felt her ripple of reaction rise up and enfold him.


“You’re mine now,” he murmured, drawing back and easing forward again, locking on the centre of her response. Storm quivered once again. “Mine.”
She was trembling all over now, a volatile mixture ready to erupt all around him. Logan pressed forward insistently. He wanted her to come for him.

Her trembling grew more violent. His voice was hoarse as he repeated the word. His teeth raked across her throat. Mine.

“Come fer me ‘Ro” said Logan. Then, with one final push he tapped into the epicentre of her passion and her cry of affirmation rang in his ears. As her spasms guided him into his own shattering release, he accepted a truth his body had known all along. She was his…….and he was hers.


////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Still breathing hard, Logan raised his head to look to look into her eyes, as if searching for confirmation. Without speaking, Storm met his gaze.

His breath was caught…..*she looks so beautiful and definitely sexy*……thought Logan.

“Ro……you know that want only you…..what I felt for Jean was a soft emotion; sweet and so…..pale compared to this.” Storm caressed his cheek and remained silent….she knew just how hard it was for him to open up to her like that.
“I don’t know what this is”

“Neither do I” said Ororo as she looked in his eyes.

“I thought maybe….” He smoothed a strand of her white hair back from her cheek as he seemed to grope for the right words.

“Maybe it was just lust.” His wry smile squeezed her heart. “But I’ve lusted over Jean and…….and I’ve never had the urge to......Ro I want to brand you somehow, maybe it’s my animal part talking….I want to brand you so that no man will ever even think about the prospect about having you.” His voice dropped to a husky whisper.
“He’d have to kill me first.”
Storm cradled his face in her hands. “You know that’s not politically correct” said Storm with a hint of playfulness in her voice.

“It’s the way I feel Ro”

Storm never left his gaze as she said…..”That’s how I feel about you. Any woman who wants you has to get past me.”

After that was said they both held each other, like they never wanted to let go.


KNOCK, KNOCK!


“It seems the attic has become a very popular place these days huh….” Said Storm as she put on her robe and went to open the door.


It was Jean.

“Sorry to disturb you but I was wondering if you’ve seen Logan…..he’s not in his room” said Jean.

Storm was about to start an argument with Jean about what she was doing looking for Logan at this time of night….and most of all what she wanted from him, but Logan came next to her and Jeans eyes widened in shock.

“What do ya want Red, cantcha see we’re busy here” said Logan as his hands moved to Storms waist, to reassure her that he belonged only to her.

Jean left, enraged by the whole scene.



Yo, yo, yo…….what do y’all think please review!!! Am begging you…..jus kidding!!! : )
Hope you liked the last bit at the end Pari!!! xxxxxxx





You must login () to review.