Revenge….


Sorry I took so long people…college is really hard at times…anyway it’s all over now, the holidays have started…which means more stories for y’all to read!!!! Please Review as always!!! :)

Rated: R

Disclaimer: The X-Men go after the Senator…..


Chapter 6

*Professor…everyone is ok…there is no need for help anymore…we’re going to find the Senator now…* said Jean to the professor.

*I’m glad to hear that…warn me in case anything else happens.*

*I won’t hesitate* after that, the conversation was over.

“So where is the Senator, Jean?” said Storm as she started the Jet.

“Erm…in a building….near an abandoned factory…wait…..let me fly the plane, I know exactly where he is…” said Jean.

“Fine….” Storm left the commands to Jean and went to check on Gambit who was relaxing on one of the seats. “How are you feeling?” she inquired.

“Fine, jus a few scratches….nuffin I cant handle chere…” said Gambit grinning sexily.

“Bobby are you ok?” asked Storm as she turned her attention to Bobby.

“Yeah am cool….thanks” said Bobby with a faint smile…he was still weak…but men will never admit to weakness; it’s a known fact.

“If you say so…” Storm smiled at the both of them affectionately and headed to the seat that Jean had occupied a few minutes ago…..

“Aintcha gonna ask me if am ok, darlin?” said Logan. He was sitting right next to her.

“Is there a reason for me to ask?”

Logan said nothing.

Storm was now looking outside the tiny window of the Jet….


*How I wish I could just fly out, the sky looks so beautiful……I wish I could just get away from Logan…he makes me nervous…I can’t let this sort of thing affect me when I’m on a mission…..If I slip I could lose control on my powers and that would be a real problem…for everyone*

“We’re about to land now….everyone get ready…”


///////////////////////////////////////////////


Back at the Mansion…..


It was late at night when the five X-Men where back from rescuing the Senator, who was now back at his headquarters in Washington.

Scott was waiting for them in the conference room with the Professor……

As they all entered they were all greeted by the Professor. Storm gave Scott the report on the mission and left, saying to everyone that she was tired…...the truth was she just wanted some time alone.

Logan picked up on her nervousness……a few minutes later he left as well.


/////////////////////////////////////////////////


Storm was headed to her green house…..watering the plants might just help her clear her thoughts. As she sat on one of her chairs she looked up at the ceiling feeling content but at the same time sad. She was happy that no one was injured during the mission and that Senator Kelly had not lost his trust in the X-Men, but there were other thoughts going through her head…..and they weren’t happy ones.

*I wish I could believe what Logan feels for me is genuine but I can’t help but wonder how long it will last…..after all he got bored of Jean didn’t he….or maybe he just doesn’t want to be second to none…in this case Scott, so he settles for the next best thing…..me.
Ow get a grip Ororo, stop worrying yourself……I just need to see how it all goes…but first I have to make it clear to him that I want honesty between us.*

“Hmm….maybe tomorrow….right now I need a nice hot bath.” said Storm to herself as she headed to her room….forgetting to water the plants.


////////////////////////////////////////////

It was about 10.00 in the morning when Rogue and Betsy woke Ororo up.

“C’mon gal!!!! Wake up…we goin on ah shopping spree!!!!” shouted the Southern Belle.

“Yeah luv, wake up!!!” bellowed Betsy.

They had barged into her room shouting and screaming like crazy…..

“…….um….what are you two doing in my……*yawns* room” said a very sleepy and annoyed Storm.

“We’re going shopping, c’mon get ready…we know ya aint got nothing tah do sugah, so don’t even bother cumin up with some lame excuse.”
Storm couldn’t help but laugh…she had grown quite close to Rogue and Betsy they were sometimes impossible, but the best friends a girl could ever want.

“Fine, fine…..can I at least have some privacy, so I can get ready? Or are you two going to stay here and tell me what to wear as well.” said Storm sarcastically.

“Well…..” started Rogue.

“Don’t worry luv we’ll be waiting for you downstairs….” said Betsy as she dragged Rogue out of the door with her.

Storm smiled and thought…*Well I guess this day is going to turn out ok*


//////////////////////////////////////////////////


Logan was just coming out of his room and saw Storm walking through the hallway. He jugged a little to catch up with her. “Hey…”

“Hey…sleep well?” asked Storm smiling at him. She would talk to him about they’re relationship later…right now she was just looking forward to have fun and enjoy Rogue and Betsy’s company.

“…erm…yeah” said Logan confused. He expected her to be angry at him…still.

“Good…” she now stopped walking and looked at him. She slowly approached him and wrapped her arms around him…then she kissed him, slowly.

*Wow…..ok….like….what’s going on here…* thought Logan.

Storm broke the kiss as soon as he started responding to it…..Logan wasn’t pleased.

“..mmm….why did ya stop darlin?” asked Logan as he leaned towards her….obviously wanting another kiss.

“Because we seem to have gathered an audience.” said Storm as she looked behind him.

He followed her gaze only to find Kitty, Jubilee and the other students grinning at them.

“Hey what y’all starin at….go to your classes!!” said Logan a bit pissed off, he was enjoying that kiss.

All the kids just laughed and headed off to they’re classes.

“Dumb kids….so where were we…” said Logan as he looked back at Storm.

“No time for that, I’m going out with Betsy and Rogue.” She started walking again.

Logan took time to answer her as he was blatantly staring at her butt.

“Logan why are you walking so slow…..ow” said Storm as she looked back and saw where his gaze was, and why he was walking slow. She shook her head and entered the main hall where Betsy and Rogue were waiting for her.

“Bout time yah came…I was gonna come up tah ya room again and drag ya out, c’mon lets go!!” said Rogue laughing.

“You both look really nice” said Storm smiling at them.

“You too luv” said Betsy smiling as she got her jacket.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if yah had to fight the guys off of ya today” said Rogue.

“Thanks Rogue, ok then let ‘s go” said Storm.

“Right.” said Betsy.

Logan came in the hallway and said bye to Storm, Rogue and Betsy. After they headed off he went to the danger room for some training.


///////////////////////////////////////////


At the shopping mall….

“Hey Storm what do you think of this?” asked Betsy as she showed Storm a pair of faded jeans she was holding.

“They’re really nice, I wonder if there’s one my size…” said Storm.

The day was quite enjoyable and Storm actually didn’t want it to end.
As it got to around 5.30pm the girls Betsy suggested they went to a bar to get a few drinks.


/////////////////////////////////////////////////

“Do you see her?”

“Yes….”

“Well you know what to do…..just don’t hurt her…ok”

“Grr….whatever….but let me at least ruff her up a little…..she zapped me with one of her lightning bolts last time…I want to make her pay…”

“Soon enough…but I need to run a few experiments on her mutant genetics first then you can do as you please with her.”

“Good…it’s nice making business with you, Sinister.”

“It’s nice to know….Sabretooth...”


TBC……..

In the next chap.....Storm is kidnapped!!!!





You must login () to review.