Just to remind everyone, I do not own the X-Men…..Marvel does….

KIDNAPPED!!!!

Disclaimer: Storm is kidnapped!!!! Well duh….

Rated: R


Chapter 7

“Hey Betsy, this place is really cool. When did ya find it out” asked Rogue as they all sat at a table nearby the entrance.

“Yes, it is quite interesting……” said Storm taking in her surroundings, the place seemed very busy with people coming in out every single minute. Although it was crowded, the place seemed quite big…..she definitely wouldn’t have any problems with her claustrophobia here.

“Interesting……this is the best place to get a handsome man luv!!! Now don’t tell me you can’t see that good looking lad down there staring at you…..his tongue is literally hanging out of his mouth.” said Betsy as she motioned her head towards the man.

“Yeah, why dontcha go talk to him sugah” said Rogue as she grinned mischievously at Ororo.

“Oh no……no I am not to go up to that man, plus we are mutants…..I’m sure he would hate me if he realised who I am…..and it’s not hard to figure out, look at my hair.”

“C’mon girl, just have a bit of fun. Ya don’t have ta marry him, just have a little fun ….ya never know sugah, you might like him….ow look he’s cumin this way!!”

Storm turned her head slightly and was surprised to see the man in front of her. She wanted to run, run as fast as she could……
“Forge?” said Storm almost in weak whisper.

“Ororo?” said the man staring back at her.

“Wait y’all know each other….Storm explain….now!!” said Rogue as she smiled at Forge.

*What the fuck is he doing here!!! I can’t stand the sight of him, and what makes him think he can talk to me after what he did!!!* thought Storm as she searched his eyes for a clue on what exactly his intensions were.

“Leave, now.” said Storm calmly.

“You aint changed a bit Roro”

*How dare he use that name that I had come to love so much, until the day he broke my heart!!*

“Excuse me.” said Storm as she brushed past his shoulder and headed to the women's toilet.

“I’m sorry ladies I didn’t mean to ruin you’re night out” said Forge apologetically.

“Don’t worry sugah….we’ll sort this out when she comes out of the toilet”

“Yes, but tell us how did you two meet?” asked Psylocke.


/////////////////////////////////////////


“Ok she’s by herself….am gonna get this Bitch……” said Sabretooth through the small hand held mobile phone….

“Make sure you bring her to me ALIVE, you understand!!!....the enhancements I’ve given you should protect you from her lightning bolts, so do not fail me.”

“No problem…”

Sabretooth moved from the bar and headed towards the women's toilet…..making sure no one saw him he entered.

SNIFF, SNIFF!!

“Hah” Sabretooth couldn’t wait to catch its prey……

As she opened the door Storm gasped in shock as she saw the abomination in front of her……she quickly called on to her powers and hit with lightning bolt but that only made him laugh……

“What’s happening…my powers…..you should be out cold by now!!”

“Well, lets just say I’ve had an upgrade sweets, and now am gonna test my new skills on ya…….in more ways than one!!!!”

Storm decided to run for it but she was quickly caught and thrown against the wall…..Sabretooth now held her neck…….

He started sniffing her neck…
“Urrgh….w-what are you…doing…” asked Storm weakly….not been able to feel her legs anymore as her body was going limp.

“Jus sniffin ya….am gonna remember that smell untill Sinister is done with ya and then I can do as I please with ya...….hahaha!!!!

Her mind was going blank and her eyelids felt heavy……she was going to pass out but before she did she made sure the professor knew what was happening to her…

*Professor….h-help….m-me…..*


//////////////////////////////////////////////


“Oh no!!!!”

“What is it Chuck?” asked Logan as he came into the Professors office.

“It is Storm….she needs our help!!”

“Ok I’ll get Cyclopes and Jean!!!”


/////////////////////////////////////////////


“Hey don’t you think she’s been there for a bit too long?” asked Forge…..

“Yeah…I’ll go get her” said Rogue.

As she opened the door of the toilets she saw a massive hole in the wall…..

“Oh my God!!!! Storm are ya in here!?! Oh no…her bag….”

Rogue picked up her bag and headed back to bar…

“She’s been kidnapped…al I could find was her bag!!!”

“NO…..what are we going to do!!” said Betsy as she got up from the table….
They where causing a seen so they decided to leave and head towards the Mansion to warn everyone. Forge followed them. They had found out from him that he was also a mutant, so they didn’t have any problems bringing him along.


///////////////////////////////////////


“Ugh….where, am I?” Storm slowly opened her eyes…..she wanted to get up but something or rather someone was holding her…..

“Stay still Bitch!!!” Growled the creature holding her against the bed.

“NO!! Get away from me!!!”

“Hold her for just a few more minutes Sabretooth…..I need to inject her with an anaesthetic”

“NOooo!!!” Screamed storm as the needle went deep into her arm…her eyelids were feeling heavy again and all she could was call out the name of the person she hoped would save her from this nightmare…

“L-Logan…” after that she was out again.
Slowly Sabretooth let her go. “So what are ya gonna do now?”

“Just run some tests on her DNA…..she’s a fabulous specimen, I must know more...” said Sinister as he typed in various information on the main computer..

“Well am gonna be outside the lab…..ta make sure none of her friends interrupt.”

As Sabretooth, left Sinister continued with his experiments……”Everything is going according to plan!!! Hahahaha!!” his laugh echoed in the room……..


TBC……





You must login () to review.