Sorry for making you all wait so long…..I needed ideas…..anyway I hope you like this chap. Please review and tell me what ya think……Ideas are more than welcome!!! Lol!!1 xxxxxxxx

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE X-MEN, IF I DID, Y’ALL KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN…No offence Marvel…Lol!!! Read on!!

Growing Bonds chapter 8-The Shadow King…..


“Where is he?!!”

“In the Lab…he’s running some test on the weather witch…”

“That was not what I asked him to do…”

“Well do I is still get the chance to rip her into shreds when he’s done?”

The man known as the Shadow King glared at Sabretooth with vicious eyes.
“You will do no such thing!!”

“Hold on a minute runt!!! Sinister guaranteed I would get my share!!! I want my fucking part of the share!!!”

The Shadow King turned his back towards Sabretooth and in an instant his insides exploded leaving blood all around.

“There is no part of the share for either of you…..I must get Ororo”

Sininster had just finished analysing Storm’s DNA when he heard a noise come from far away.

“What is it Sabretooth…” he asked not really looking back.

“Ow….i think Sabretooth won’t be of service anymore. This is not the reason why I told you to bring her to me!!! Stop these experiments right now!!!”

“I was going to…” he said insolently.

The Shadow King did not have any patience and as soon as his hand was raised Sinister was no more….


//////////////////////////////////


“Well any clue chuck?” asked Logan nervously.

“Yes…she is in a laboratory….I am not quite sure where or with whom…it seems…..” the professor was trying really hard to find Ororo after all she was like a daughter to him, but the strain was getting too hard….

“AH!!” Xavier collapsed from his chair with a sharp cry of pain. Logan quickly went to his aid.
“What is it Chuck? Ya know where she is or something?” Logan looked at the professor desperate to know where Ororo was. It was clear to everyone that he was more than concerned for Ororo. Scott looked at Logan’s behaviour wandering what he was playing at.

*First he has an affair with my girlfriend and now he’s acting all concerned about Ororo. Go figure….* thought Scott bitterly, with slight envy.

“Hank have you found anything……anything that would lead us to her?” asked Scott sincerely worried.

“I am sorry my friend….I cannot find anything that would lead us to her. But if the professor doesn’t find her…..” Hank was interrupted by a loud growl….

“Don’t say that!!!! We will find her, ya understand!!!” Logan said, trying to convince himself more than anybody else. Jean came next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder and tried to calm him down….

“We will find her Logan don’t worry….besides she looks like she could definitely take care of herself anyway” the last bit was said sarcastically and Logan just couldn’t take anymore of Jean’s arrogance towards Ororo.

“Get da fuck off me Jean!!!! I don’t want ta hear one word from ya ok!!! Since she first time she came here you did nothing but bitch about her and treat her like she was inferior to you or somethink. Well let me tell ya somethin, Red, she’s ten times a better woman than you’ll ever be….in more ways than one!!!! So get da fuck away from me before I tell ya boyfriend just where ya been creeping around at night, though I wouldn’t be surprised if he already knew!!!” Scott looked at the both of them, he wasn’t shocked but Hank certainly was although he didn’t say anything. Jean looked at Scott, her eyes pleading him not to believe Logan but he just looked away from her with a disgusted look, which made Jean bow her head in defeat.

Logan couldn’t contain the anger inside of him but the professor’s voice penetrated his head.
*Logan this is not the time for personal matters…..I have good news, I have found her……she’s in Egypt*

“What?!!!” Logan turned to look at the professor with a confused look.

Everyone was startled at Logan’s behaviour until the professor, who had now recovered from his strain, wheeled himself in the midst of everyone and announced the good news.

“What is Sabretooth up to……why is he taking her to Egypt?” asked Cyclops.

“I am not sure but it seems that this not just he’s doing, and I am sure that Magneto has nothing to do with this……although there is some kind of entity that is trying to prevent me from penetrating Sabretooth’s mind”

Jean was as quiet as a fish. One thing she had learned about Logan was that when he was angry it was better to do what he said.

“Well I guess I shall inform Rogue and Elisabeth.” Said Hank as he left the Conference room.

Remy entered the room, followed by a man. He was tall with silky hair which was tied in a tidy ponytail. He walked with confidence towards the professor and greeted him.

“Hello. I am sorry to disturb, my name is Forge I am also a mutant and Ororo is a ‘very close’ friend of mine. I would like to help you find her”

As soon as Logan saw the man he immediately didn’t like him….he did not know why but he did not trust him.
“We can handle this jus fine, bub. Besides how do we know ya aint one of Magneto’s team.” Logan was very hostile towards him, but Forge seemed indifferent to his behaviour and continued.
“I can assure you…” he said without looking at Logan, which infuriated him even more “that I am on no one’s side but mine, I am here to help Ororo because she is dear to me. My mutant gift is to be able to build any sort of technology my mind wishes, so I was hoping to build some kind of mutant tracker that would lead us exactly to Ororo.”

Xavier decided to break the uncomfortable mood that was building up between the two men….
“We know for a fact that she is in Egypt, but it would be of immense help if you could help us…..Are you sure you can build such thing?”

“Yes mostly certain all I need is something that belongs to her, clothes anything so that my tracker will be able to identify her scent…”

“I can identify her scent….but, she’s too far away….” Said Logan feeling helpless….he had feared this would happen. That was the reason why he did not want to get into a relationship. Jean had given him sex and that was fine for him until he met Ororo. Things had dramatically changed since then and the feeling of being able to do nothing but wait for a solution made him very edgy.

“Well my tracker has a much wider range, but it will take me a few hours before I will be able to build it…”

“Do not worry…Forge, if it has to take that long we will wait. This is the only chance we have of finding her.” Said the professor as he sighed in sadness. “Jean please take Forge to the Danger room I hope the technology there will be of use.”

“Yes professor” said Jean as she guided Forge out, not glancing back at Logan.

“So now what. We jus wait till he build some stupid machine, while Stormy could be in danger. Gambit don undastand mon ami!!!”

“Yeah, we jus supposed ta wait here Chuck!!” said Logan approving of Gambit’s statement.

“I am afraid that is all we can do…”


////////////////////////////////////

Ororo was slowly coming to her senses…..as her vision cleared she didn’t believe her eyes at whom she saw…….Her eyes grew wide with shock and terror surged through her whole body…

“Hello, my love…..” his voice as vicious as the spit of a poisonous serpent “It is time….”



TBC…………





You must login () to review.