Ok people get ready for this chap, I hope y’all will enjoy it.



Disclaimer: Don’t own the X-Men….please do not sue!! Lol.


Rated: PG-13


Summary: I’m not telling y’all anything just read!!!



Chapter 9 - Goddess reborn

“Goddess……A-Amahl…” Ororo looked at the man upon her. She was lying on a bed with surprisingly soft silky sheets which caressed her delicate skin.
Every bone in her body shivered at the memories that the look on his face brought.
Many years ago Ororo worked for Amahl Farouk, also known as the Shadow King. She had been under his control, and he had her stealing and killing for him. After she left Cairo she lived with Xavier for a few years and at 17 she had decided to take a vacation back to Africa. Amahl found her again and trapped her in his mind control once more. Been under his control he not only had her working for him but he also made her believe they were lovers, making her his Shadow Queen until Xavier came to find her and engaged in a mind duel with Amhal and saved her from years of endless torture and pain.


“Yes my beautiful windrider, after Xavier supposedly defeated me all that was left was my mind, which lived on an astral plane…..it took me years to get back to my normal self, but with the help of Sinister I managed to get back……..as the Shadow King” As he told her this Ororo looked at him with disdain.


“Why the long face my dear aren’t you happy that I am back. I have some work for you to do.”


Storm tried to get away but she found herself restrained by his terrifyingly strong hands, as he pressed her harder against the bed.


“Get away from me!!!!” she tried to look calm but she couldn’t; her body betrayed her. She tried to call upon lightning but strangely she couldn’t…..
“What have you done to me? Why can’t I use my powers?” her voice was low, she was getting weaker by the minute, The Shadow King was trying to control her mind and she was fighting it but all her efforts were in vain.

“Do not worry my love, you will use your powers very soon….but for now you will do as I say. Don’t you remember how much fun we had, I gave you everything you wanted….we can do that again, I can give you whatever you want, whatever your heart desires…….I can fulfil your needs, anything you want…. ..” he slowly leaned in to kiss her and she weakly tried to get away from him. He looked at her with the eyes of a hungry lion.
“DO NOT, Fight me Storm!!!! Your mind is weak….Xavier hasn’t taught you enough on how to block psychic attacks….big mistake” he chuckled, looking at her with evil eyes.


She knew that look, that very same look that would have exited her once but that disgusted her now…
“Come to me Ororo, do not make me force you...” his lips were touching hers and Ororo’s mind shields fell completely.
“No…I cannot…I will not…please stop. Oh Goddess, Logan….forgive me…..” Ororo whispered exasperated at the fact that her mind had been taken over by the Shadow King and that her body was responding to his control.
He kissed her with force and Ororo kissed him back, she was not the same person anymore she was what the Shadow King wanted her to be, his Shadow Queen and nothing could save her from what they were about to do. Nothing…


///////////////////////////////////////////


“What the fuck is taking so long!!!!” asked an almost agitated Logan.

“Logan, please calm down. Forge said it would take time so we must wait….” The Professor was interrupted by Jean and Forge, who came in the Conference room, followed by Hank, Rogue and Betsy.

Forge brought his small tracker and nodded at Xavier. “The tracker is ready Charles.”

“Good, Cyclops gather everybody else so we can leave” said Xavier.

“Yes Professor” Scott left and went to get Bobby and Warren.


/////////////////////////////////////////////

“Sir we are trying our best to keep Xavier’s mind away from you and Storm but we are finding it very hard.

“Do not worry, I’ve learned to be careful with Xavier…….they will not find us, Forge will make sure of it….” he said smiling evilly.

“Very well sir, we will be outside the ruins if you need us…”

After that, the strange looking telepath left with the others and the Shadow King returned to the room where Ororo was sleeping.
He entered and closed the door gently, and sat on the bed as he looked at her. “Soon my Queen, we will have immense power, and no one will be able to stop us…..not even Charles.” He caressed her face and kissed her neck.

“Come to bed my love…” said Ororo smiling devilishly at him as she turned around to face him. He looked at her the same way and laid on top of her….

“With pleasure, my Queen….”



Hey y’all sorry for makin dis chap a bit short but I promise to make it up to you guys…..really, I promise…next chap will be sooo long y’all will fall asleep!!! Lol!!





You must login () to review.