Logan had stayed behind. True the professor had told them to leave Ororo alone but the anguish, rage, and uncertainty that he had felt radiating off of her couldn’t be ignored. He felt an inexplicable need to make that pain disappear. He didn’t know how, and even if she wanted that from him but he had to try. Opening the door to the locker room he noticed the trail of clothes that led to one of the showers. The steam billowed out of the large shower and covered the glass door, the interior barely visible but he caught the sight of a crumpled figure in the corner.


If she noticed him she made no move to show it. Stripping down to his boxers he stepped into the shower and instantly wave after wave of anguish hit him causing him to stumble backwards. She was sitting in the corner hugging her knees to her chest, ankles crossed, her head resting on top of her knees. Her hair, now silver from the water, pooled over her arms and around her body like a flowing waterfall. She looked like a fallen angel and it took his breath away.


Kneeling before her he tried to lift her face to look at her but she turned away from him. With horror he realized her whole body shook, her new found power radiating off her. Not willing to be dissuaded he sat down and lifted her limp body, cradling her in his lap. Her arms automatically slid around his shoulders as her body wracked with sobs. Stroking her silky hair he leaned his head back and stared at the ceiling. This was killing him. He was at a loss, not having the slightest idea what to do in this situation. But simply doing this seemed to help because after a while her sobs weakened and her body calmed slowly. Soon her crying ceased completely and he just held her as the steam rose around them.


“Thank you Logan,” she murmured into his shoulder. Her lips moved against his skin as she spoke, causing ripples of pleasure to shoot up his spine.


“Don’t mention it darlin’. Really, don’t mention it. This might tarnish my reputation.” Her shoulders shook with silent laughter causing him to smile in satisfaction.


“Oh yes before long they will call the big bad Wolverine a gentle kitty cat.” This time it was his turn to laugh, the sound sent a thrill through her. Lifting her eyes to his, she smiled at how adorable he looked. His hair was soaked and hung down over his eyes. She pushed it away and ran her fingers through it, biting her lip when she saw the gentleness in them. A tiny gasp slipped past her lips when he caught her wrist and kissed the inside of it softly. She was sure not many people saw this side of the Wolverine, and suddenly she wanted nothing more than to kiss him. Placing her hand on his cheek she tilted his head down gently. “What you said out there was beautiful,” she whispered as she nuzzled his nose with her own.


He felt his heart pounding in his chest, he remembered this feeling. It was getting complicated, but again before he could stop it his heart spoke. “You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. What you could see in my ugly mug I have no idea.” Before he could say another word her lips crashed into his. So much longing, and hunger. Their mouths molded perfectly as they devoured each other, both trying to quench the thirst that had been building inside them.


“I’ve been waiting for you,” she murmured against his mouth, moaning when his tongue slipped past her parted lips and began to slowly tease her own. Turning her body in his arms, she straddled him, until every inch of her skin was pressed against his.


Logan cursed the thin piece of fabric that he had opted to leave on as he felt the heat from her core pressing against him. “Well I’m here now,” he growled carnally into her mouth, “what do you want me to do to you?” Her body trembled against him as his mouth and tongue traced down the column of her throat, to her collarbone, and further, his mouth catching a nipple and rolling it with his tongue. Flicking and sucking it mercilessly before nibbling on it gently. She whimpered quietly from his ministrations and the sound shot straight to his loins, easily being the sexiest sound he’d ever heard.


“Help me forget Logan,” she whispered between gasps and if not for his heightened senses he wouldn’t have heard. First showing equal attention to her other breast, he splayed his hands on the small of her back, and while lowering her slowly to the heated shower floor, he ran kisses down her sternum, over her flat tummy to just below her belly button. Ororo lay, like the goddess she was, beneath him. Rivulets of water streaming down her perfect russet skin. His fingers traced the paths it took, skimming over her neck, down to the valley between her breasts, brushing over her nipples causing them to stiffen and her body to writhe in pleasure. Down still, over the contours of her tensed abs until they stopped on her thighs, parting them.


Her cat-like eyes, narrowed in passion, watched him as he lowered his head, kissing each hip bone and back and forth over the sensitive skin right below her belly button. Logan grinned when she bit her lip and let out an impatient puff of air, her toes curling and uncurling in anticipation. Taking his time he avoided the triangle of soft curls, kissing and nibbling the skin of her inner thighs. Ororo jumped ever so slightly, legs parting for him even more, the smell of her arousal so close doing dangerous things to his senses. Growling softly he let his breath caress her first and then pain-staking slow he slid his tongue from her center up to the tiny nub of pleasure that hid at the top. Ororo gasped at the sensation as her hips rose up to meet him and her fingers automatically buried themselves in his hair.


“By the goddess, Logan…” She couldn’t finish the words as the new sensation of his fingers joined his mouth. Parting her folds he licked around her entrance, sliding his tongue in and out, building a slow rhythm. His fingers replaced his tongue as he slid at first one, then two into her, trailing his tongue up to the spot he knew would take her over the edge. His eyes took in each details of her hungrily as she wove her fingers through her own hair, twisted and teased her nipples to stiff peaks, and down her stomach to tangle in his hair. He circled her clit with his tongue slowly, then faster, drawing circles around it, then flicking it gently. The rhythm quickly bringing her dangerously close to orgasm. Every time he thought she would fall over the edge he slowed his speed and grinned at the slight look of impatience that would flash in her eyes.


She knew what he was doing, the pleasure was close to driving her insane, but she would never ask him to stop, she never wanted him to stop. Until finally his speed didn’t slow and without warning wave after wave of ecstasy hit her. Her walls squeezed around his fingers mercilessly as her hips bucked under his mouth, her screams of rapture echoing on the shower walls. He kept his mouth on her, lapping up her essence greedily as her body slowly stopped trembling and her breathing returned to normal.


Her desire should have been satiated, but when she saw Logans huge erection straining against the material of his boxers another layer of juices began to wet her thighs and her desire burned stronger. Reaching for him she devoured his mouth ravenously, groaning when she tasted herself on his lips. Her hand slid down his stomach and over his bulge, a smile playing on her lips when his hips bucked into her hand in response. “This was supposed to be all about you ’Ro.” She smiled at his selflessness.


“Believe me Logan, I’m going to enjoy every second of this.” Ridding him of his boxers, she pushed him down on his back and straddled him. Logan watched her through half-lidded eyes as she slowly slid herself up and down against him, covering his length with her juices and teasing her clit.


“Tease,” he growled good-naturedly and she threw her head back and laughed.


“I could have said the same for you a little bit ago.” Wrapping her hand around his length she stroked him slowly, bringing the head of his dick against her opening. She circled the head around over and over letting it slip inside for a second before sliding it up and down her slit. “Goddess Logan,” she moaned, “this just feels so fucking good.”


Those words almost caused him to lose it, his dick twitching in her hand. “Say it again,” he choked out.


Her gaze met with his. “It feels so fucking good when you’re inside me,” and with that she plunged herself down onto him, the shock oh her surrounding him completely causing him to groan.


“Jesus Christ ’Ro do you want this to last more than a second?” She laughed as she lifted up and almost completely off him and then back down again creating a maddening rhythm, Logan grasping her hips and thrusting up to meet her. Her back arched beautifully, head thrown back as she rode him, hands roaming her own body for his enjoyment. Along with her gasps and moans, this was the most erotic sight Logan had ever laid eyes on, and he felt himself almost too close to the edge. “Ororo look at me,” he groaned out, his voice almost failing him as she started to undulate her hips in a circular motion.


She watched him, strands of her hair falling over her almond shaped eyes. Those eyes, they were practically glowing with lightning, completely misted over in white now. Droplets of water cascaded down her face and she skimmed her tongue over her lips to catch them. “Yes Logan,” she purred his name and for a second he forgot what he wanted, forgot everything, and just focused on her. The sight of her, and the way she had said his name. Staring into those bottomless eyes, he brought his hand up to rub his thumb over her full bottom lip, hissing when she flicked it with her tongue.


“You’re perfect darlin’.” The smile that flashed across her face was filled with such sheer joy that it caused something inside him to break. Grasping her hips, he thrust his pelvis up and buried himself inside her, the suddenness of it causing her walls to clench and quiver around him, spurring his own mind-numbing release. He lost control over his body, his hips rose off the ground trying to burry himself her deeper still as his orgasm tore through him. His intense howls of pleasure drowning out her screams.


She collapsed on top of him, the surprisingly still warm water washing over both their bodies. “I could fall asleep right here,” she mused.


His chest shook with a chuckle, “someone would get quite a surprise in the morning. How about we take this up to my room?”


She rested her chin on top of her hand and looked up at his face, a shy smile playing on her lips. “Meet you up there in five.”





You must login () to review.