Disclaimer: Don’t own the X-Men, Marvel does….please don’t sue!!!! :)


Chapter 3

Logan kissed her slowly not wanting to take any haste in the task at hand.
Despite the fact that she was getting lost in this kiss, Ororo still couldn’t help but think this was a whole big mistake. As Logan laid her on the bed she looked at his grey eyes…..they held some kind of sorrow mixed with lust look. She tried to understand what exactly this man was feeling for her but she couldn’t figure it out.

“Logan, we barely know each-“

“Hey I said don’t say anything, just feel...” he interrupted smiling at her.

Ororo poked him in the shoulder and continued. “We barely know each other, this……this is not the way I approach these sort of things.”

Logan sighed and sat up on the bed, Ororo did the same and for awhile there was just silence.

“Fine, I understand ya wanna take it slow. Do ya want anything ta eat darlin?” He asked as he got up from the bed and ordered some food from room service.

“Just some water please.”
He ordered some water for Ororo and a sandwich for himself. After he put the phone down he crossed his arms and just stared at her.

“I really hate it when you do that” said Ororo as Logan raised his eyebrow in confusion not understanding what she meant.

“When I do what?”

She got up from the bed and walked towards him and stopped just a few inches away from him. “I don’t like it when you stare at me like that. It unsettles me.”

“Really?” Logan took out a cigar from the back pocket of his jeans and lighted it with his lighter which he quickly put back in his pocket as he saw the look on Ororo’s face…….
“Urm…..sorry I forgot ya don’t like smoke….do ya mind if I go out an take a smoke?”

She turned her back to him and went back to sitting on the bed. “Yeah, go ahead”

“Thanks, by the way if room service arrives ya can let them in. I’ll be back in fifteen minutes”
Ororo nodded her head and switched on the T.V in the room. It seemed that Logan was quite a wealthy man even if he acted like he wasn’t. He had worked in Jean’s business Company for a few years and he was certain that after all of this he would certainly get fired. Nevertheless he had enough money to stay unemployed for a month, which was enough time for him to get a new job.

As he walked down the lobby and headed towards the bar of the Hotel he thought about the mess he had gotten himself into. He couldn’t understand what made him so certain that this woman was meant for him, that they were meant to be together…he just knew. But he needed to be certain about the way she felt about ‘him’.

Logan had only 2 drinks and then headed back to his room. He opened the door and saw Ororo watching T.V. next to her was a tray, probably from room service, with a sandwich in a plate and a glass of water already empty.
He closed the door and Ororo turned to look at him.
“Hey”

“Hey” he sat next to her and took his jacket off, then his shirt followed revealing his toned and muscular chest. Ororo felt the urge to run her hands up and down his chest but she had to be discreet, for now.
“Look am gonna take a shower…..”

“Well then I’ll be off” she said, switching off the television.
Logan turned and looked at her with disappointment written all over his face. She didn’t want to leave either, but she didn’t know if her stay would lead to any good.

He quickly turned around and headed towards the bathroom not saying a word.
“Logan, I have to. Don’t you understand that if I stayed we might do something we could regret!”
All that she could hear was the loud ‘thump’ of the bathroom door closing.
She headed towards the bathroom and opened the door.

“Listen to me!! I cannot stay here tonight Logan……I’m sorry.”

“Fine ya can leave if ya want ta…..” his tone of voice betrayed him, Ororo could tell that he was upset.

*Goddess what do I do…..I have to leave but I do not want to…..I really want to be with him. I can’t believe this is happening to me, no man has ever made me feel like this* thought Ororo.

Logan regretted being so angry at her but the couldn’t help it…..him and rejection didn’t exactly go along. Apart from that he had to let her go. She needed time to figure things out and so did he, if they rushed things like he did with Jean then they’re relationship probably wouldn’t work.

He opened the curtain of the shower and looked at her.

“Logan, do you mind….” Ororo turned her back to him, given the fact that he was naked and that a certain part of his lower body was making her lose focus, which made her unable to concentrate.

“What…..” he looked down at himself and grinned. “Ya see somethin ya like darlin”

“Stop toying with me Logan, one minute you’re angry the next you’re teasing me. Is this how it’s going to be with you? Look I can’t deny the fact that I find you attractive but that is not enough for you to call your own wedding off!! I want you Logan, I want to be with you but I can’t stop feeling guilty!!”

“Ororo, we’ve gone through this…”

“I don’t care if we have to go through this a hundred times. What if doesn’t work out between us!!” Ororo still had her back turned.

“Ya know what am sick of this. Just go!! I’ll pick ya up tomorrow an am takin ya out ta dinner weather ya like it or not!!” after that was said he closed the curtain and continued his shower.

“We’ll see about that Logan!!” she left the bathroom and exited the room.

*Why is he so persistant, so arrogant and so……so…..ow who are you kidding girl, you like him an you know it!!* thought Ororo as she got inside a cab.



TBC……





You must login () to review.