PLEASE REVIEW EVERYONE!!!! lol!!! xxxxxxxx

Disclaimer: don’t own them, don’t sue……everything belongs to Marvel.


Rated: U….fer now.


Beneath the sheets chapter 4…………

The night had passed and Logan couldn’t sleep, all he could do was twist and turn beneath the sheets of his bed….

He decided to get up and get a beer, to help him focus. All he could do was think about her. Ororo.

Since she left he couldn’t stop thinking about her…..it was pure torture.

“Shit, I really need to do something bout this…….I don’t even have her phone number….” said Logan to himself as he sat down on the bed. It wouldn’t be wise for him to go back to his apartment downtown just yet, Jean would have probably tried to call him…..thank God she didn’t have his new mobile number. He told Bobby specifically not to give it to anyone just yet.

Logan eventually went back to bed with thoughts of Ororo still in his head.


/////////////////////////////////////////


Ororo sat on her big and lonely bed…….she couldn’t get any sleep. She wondered if Logan felt the same. As hard as she tried to avoid it he was affecting her in every way….even sexual. The man was so sexually appealing it scared her. Every time he would walk in a bar or in a simple coffee shop he would get attention from every single female in the room….she knew that for sure. But it wasn’t just about sex…..she felt strangely attached to him like she knew him in some other life or something.

She never believed in things like soul mates but there certainly was some sort of connection.

*Woah!! I’m thinking too hard. I better get some sleep, tomorrow is Saturday and I have to get some shopping done.* as she was about to go to bed a thought just struck her.

*When exactly is he coming to pick me up……he didn’t….actually I didn’t give him any time to say anything else….* she thought as she sighed and sat up on the bed again.

Ororo decided to call Bobby and ask him for Logan’s number……

The phone rang twice before he picked up and it was past 12.00am.

“…urm, who….who’s dis…” asked a very grumpy Bobby, you would think a guy like him would be up at this time but the stress of the wedding must have gotten to him as well.

“Sorry Bobby it’s me Ororo….I…erm, was just wondering if you had Logan’s number…”

A pause came from the other end of the line untill she added…
“Are you still there?”

“Yeah…erm, why do you want his number, and why not wait till morning?” he was getting a bit suspicious but Ororo managed to keep her voice calm.

“It’s just a very important matter….please Bobby.”
He still didn’t let go.
“Since when did you two become so….close huh…..what’s so important neways…” his voice sounded normal….he was fully awake and attentive to every single word she said….she had to be extremely careful.

“Will you just give me the number Bobby, I promise to tell you why tomorrow. I’ll call you.” Her voice still didn’t sound convincing but he decided to finally drop the subject, partly because he wanted to go back to sleep.

“Fine….”

Once she got the number she thanked him and hanged up. As soon as she hanged up she picked the phone again to call Logan.


//////////////////////////////////////////


Something woke up Logan….a disturbing annoying sound that came from the far table in his Hotel room….something that sounded like…

“Ow shit!!” he quickly got up and turned the light on. It was still ringing. He spotted it and picked it from the table…..

“Hello?” he didn’t know who it was because it wasn’t one of the numbers he stored on his phone. He was hoping it wasn’t Jean….he would talk to her on Monday at work, if he was still employed.

“Hey, it’s Ororo…” at the mention of her name his heart did something strange……he decided to ignore it, fact was he was really happy that she called. Although he didn’t get how she got his number.

“Hi, ya sure pick da right time ta call….” It came out a bit rudely, he didn’t intend to but he didn’t want her knowing just how happy he was. He silently cursed himself for his stupid attempt to sound indifferent.

“Ow sorry I’ll call later...” she knew it wasn’t a good idea, maybe it was better if she hanged up.

“Naw darlin, am sorry ya didn’t disturb me at all……I, I was kinda thinking boutcha.”
Logan frowned as the words came out of his mouth...
*Can’t I just keep my feelings in check just for once, just hearing her voice makes my heart make summer salts. What kinda pussy have I turned into.
A lovesick pussy that’s what….*

His conscience was telling him the exact truth. Nevertheless he wasn’t going to admit it to her just yet. It might scare her off.
“So ya gonna come out with me today” it was almost half past twelve, the day had already started.

“Yeah, about that. I have to do some shopping first, but I’ll come with you only on one condition.”

*Oh, Oh…* thought Logan.

“You have to tell her…..first thing tomorrow morning. You have to call Jean.” She hoped he would accept, it was the best thing for both of them.

“Well…I guess it’s better than you askin me to give up smokin, so I’ll do it. I was going to do it on Monday but…..ok.”

“Cool…what time do you want to pick me up?” she asked unable to hide her happiness. It was like high school all over again…when the guy she had a crush on asked her out. It was almost the same feeling.

“Well it depends on what time ya goin shopping. I don’t mind helping ya go round an stuff…..since ya aint got a car.”

“What in that infernal bike of yours!?” she asked teasingly.

“No dummy, I do have a car ya know…” he said sweetly.

“Ok, come over at 12.30”

“Kay, an by the way what kinda flowers do ya like?”

“Roses….why?”

“Ow, nuffin….i’ll c ya later then.” He replied, too quickly.

Ororo secretly smiled to herself and responded. “So it’s a date then..”

“Ya can bet yer fine ass on it…” after that they both laughed.

“Ok then. Goodnight...”

“Nite..”

After he hanged up the phone, Logan went back to bed smiling to himself. After 10 minutes he finally fell asleep, so did Ororo.

TBC….hope y’all liked it next chap will be up soon!!! xxxxx





You must login () to review.