Beneath the sheets…

Hey everyone, thanks for your reviews......guess what i got myself a beta tester!!!! Yai!!! Lol!! sorry people, on with the story.

Disclaimer: Don’t own the X-Men….please do not sue!!

Rated: R (sexual situations)

Summary: Logan and Ororo finally get down to it but then someone comes to pay a visit………..

Chapter 5

11.30am, Sunday Morning…..

*Oh Goddess!!!! He’s already here?!* Thought Ororo slightly shocked by the fact that he was early. She was just out of the bathroom when she heard Logan knock at the door again.

“Coming!!!” She quickly tied her towel tighter and headed towards the door.

As she opened the door Ororo couldn’t quite catch her breath. Logan was dressed in a
black shirt that showed off his muscular body. His hair was combed and tied back in a short but neat pony tail. He had rolled his sleeves up and had three top buttons loose, which showed a glimpse of his somewhat hairy chest. He wore a pair of faded black jeans and clean white Adidas trainers. Ororo felt a certain familiar heat reach her center….
*Damn girl, get a grip. Wow is it me or is it getting hot in here….*
“H-Hi, I’ll be ready in a few minutes…..” she just couldn’t take her eyes off him, but
Ororo didn’t want to look like an idiot so she found the strength to collect herself and motioned for him to come in. Through all this Logan didn’t say a word, he just looked at her, smiling slightly. This made Ororo even more nervous, it was like he ‘knew’ exactly what she was going through, like he knew that she wanted him right here and right now. Logan sat on the sofa in her living room and took his eyes off her for the first time and turned the television on. He was waiting for her to say it, he wanted her to tell him and he would wait all day just to hear her say it…….

She knew exactly what he was waiting for…..
“You look good today, Logan…” Still no change his gaze was still on the T.V, still grinning.

“Fine!!! You look fantastic Logan. Yes, very….very…sexy” She approached the sofa and stood in front of Logan, he moved his head so he could watch the football game on T.V. He wasn’t really interested in what was on T.V, but he liked giving her a hard time.
Ororo looked at him disappointed and moved away, Logan quickly grabbed her waist pulling her onto his lap. Ororo laughed sexily and looked at him smiling, more like grinning actually.

“So…how do I look?” asked Logan nuzzling her neck.

“Definitely sexy...” she cupped his face in her soft hands and kissed him gently.
*Goddess he feels so good against me and that cologne of his is sure working its magic…* thought Ororo as she wound her arms around Logan’s neck and kissed him harder.

Logan kissed her back and caressed her right thigh; the action elicited a lustful moan from Ororo.
As much as he wanted to continue Logan had to break the kiss.
“Ororo…I think it’s better if we stop or so help me God I don’t think I’ll be able to take ya anywhere but the bed today” he said as he now stroked her back.

*He’s right, Goddess I need to control myself…..what is wrong with me!!!*
Thought Ororo as she got off Logan.

“I’ll be ready in about 20 minutes. Do you want anything to eat in the meantime?”

“Nah, it’s ok.”

“Are you sure, I’m quite the cook” she said smiling affectionately at him.
Logan looked at those beautiful blue eyes and saw the affection in them…he didn’t know what had brought that on but he was glad to see it.

“No, I’m sure” She nodded and headed towards her bedroom.

He tried to think about something else but he couldn’t, he wanted to carry on what she had started on the sofa and take it to the bedroom but he wanted to make this work out, he really did.
When he and Jean went on their first date it wasn’t all that special; after having dinner at a fancy restaurant she had invited him over to her place to ‘discuss business’ and they both ended up in her bedroom. It wasn’t the best sex he had ever had but it was satisfying at the time, although there had always been something missing.

Logan was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn’t hear Ororo come out of her bedroom.

“Logan, what’s wrong?” she came towards him and looked at his slightly confused face.

“Ow sorry, I didn’t hear ya darlin‘. I’m fine….was just thinking”

“Ow right…so have you called Jean yet?”

Logan got up and put his arms around her waist…
“Yeah, she…hung up on me, I tried ta explain to her bout us but she jus shouted at me and hung up” he frowned and added “Guess she didn’t take it as well as I thought she would”

“Well it is not something that can be taken lightly you know…” said Ororo feeling slightly guilty, once again. Logan noticed it and caressed her face gently.

“There’s no reason to feel guilty darlin” his smile and his caress reassured Ororo and made her feel better.

“Mmm, if you say so…” she smiled satisfied and leaned into his palm, reveling in the surprisingly soft touch of his strong hand. She then brought her hand to his and brought it to her lips, kissing his palm briefly.
Ororo went to get her bag and came back to his side.

“By the way darlin, ya look wonderful…” said Logan as he looked at her up and down. Ororo felt herself blush at the compliment. She had decided to wear a pair of tight blue jeans and a sleeveless white top that revealed a hint of her cleavage, which definitely set Logan’s eyes wondering.

“Thank you. Well let’s get going I have a lot of shopping to do.” She said as she kissed his cheek and took his hand.


///////////////////////////////////////

After taking Ororo to do her shopping………..


Ororo had been to several restaurants in her life but none of those fancy places compared to a sunny day in the park with a basket full of goodies and a handful of roses.

“When exactly did you get time to do all of this Logan? It’s wonderful, all these roses and the food. You actually bothered to cook?” she was taking in the wonderful smell of the roses he had given her when he started explaining.

“Well first of all I woke up really early this morning and I decided to go back to my place. After I took a shower I cooked the food, which took me about an hour, and then I called Jean. I had some spare time left so I decided to just come over and surprise ya. I got the flowers on my way to your apartment and hid them in the car.

“Pretty smooth Mr. Logan, any more surprises?” said Ororo as she leaned against the tree behind her and poured some wine in her glass cup.

“No, fer now.” he sat right next to her and took out a plastic bowl which had macaroni and cheese inside of it.

“Umm, yummy. Logan you’ve definitely outdone yourself, you don’t really strike me as the type to cook, especially this” she grabbed a fork but was stopped by his hand and she looked at him wondering what he was up to now.
He took the fork from her and started feeding her the macaroni. Ororo had to admit that the food tasted really good.

“Logan I’m not a baby, I can eat by myself” she said softly.
Logan didn’t bother answering and continued in his task, Ororo smiled and ate the food. After a while Ororo returned the favor and fed Logan.

After their picnic they headed back to Ororo’s place. It was about 6.30pm which meant they had plenty of time to be with each other.
They entered her apartment and Ororo dropped her keys on her kitchen table followed by her bag.

Logan wound his arms around her waist and pressed her back harder against him, letting her know that he needed to have her.
Ororo sighed in pleasure as he kissed her neck slowly…..

“Goddess Logan…do you know what you do to me…” said Ororo huskily, her breathing had become uneven. Logan grinned and pressed her against the kitchen counter even harder, painfully, but she wasn’t concerned about that right now…..

“No, tell me….” His hands crept beneath her top and slowly reached her breasts, which were covered by the material of her bra. All Ororo could do was moan and occasionally call his name in a whisper.
Logan removed his hands away from her breasts and removed her top and then proceeded to remove her bra. He caressed and kissed her bare back and then cupped her breasts with his hands, this made Ororo moan even more. She was surprised by the excitement that was building up within her and the fact that Logan had brought out emotions that she thought were long forgotten.

“Tell me how much ya want me darlin…..” whispered Logan in her ear as he gradually massaged her firm breasts.
Ororo was not the type to submit easily to any man but there was no point fighting the obvious, she was at Logan’s mercy and she was going to give him exactly what he wanted.

“I…..Oh Goddess…I want you so bad Logan…..” she sighed and added “I’ve wanted you since the first time I met you at the bar…” Logan smiled ruefully and turned her towards him.
“The feeling’s mutual darlin….” He wasted no time in taking off his trousers and hers, then he carried her to her room and laid her on the bed. He stood up and removed his boxers and laid next to her.

“Ororo, today was wonderful. Have I told ya just how beautiful you are, especially when ya leave yer hair out….” Ororo smiled and pressed herself against him, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her with no hurry. They were discovering each other for the first time and they both wanted to take it slow……….
Logan then put Ororo on top of him and allowed her to take full control of the situation until……….

The door bell was ringing and before Ororo could get up Logan held her in place.
“Forget it….it’s not important, stay here….” He said in a slightly pleading tone of voice.

She sighed and kissed him then she got up and climbed off the bed.
Logan sighed and relaxed on the bed.

Ororo quickly put on some clothes and went to open the door.

*Who in the world is it!!!* She opened the door slightly so that only her head could be seen.

“Scott!! What are you doing here?” asked Ororo trying to hide the fact that she was seriously pissed off.
*Of all the days to do a surprise visit he had to choose today!!!!*

“What, so now I’m not welcomed anymore!?” he said, acting angry

“No, it’s not that it’s just that I…..I have company…” Scott looked at her confused.

“Company….what…OW….ow……ow, I get it well I hope I ain’t disturbing anything important.” He said with a sly grin.

“Look just hold on ok I need to put something on.”

“Cool.”

Ororo closed the door and quickly dashed into the bedroom. Logan was lying on the bed comfortably.
“So…..”

“Listen Logan you need to hide, it’s Scott and I don’t want him to see you here ok….” Whispered Ororo.

“Why?”

“Please…” said Ororo pleadingly.

“Fine, where do ya want me ta hide?”

TBC……..





You must login () to review.