Disclaimer: Don’t own the characters except for myself. They belong to Marvel. I am just having fun with them
Title: Wishful Musings
Rating: Nc-17 anything else just would not do!
Dedications: This Fic is for Pari, Tigergirl, Brenda, Lizzy, Favlrred, Angel, Toughspirit, and all us girls who’ve ever wondered what if………Hope it brings a smile to everyone who reads it!
Authors Notes: I wanted this to be a one shot but found so much more to say! Those darn muses! Hope you all enjoy it. I made a few slight changes to Meredith Brooks song ‘Bitch’. Nothing was meant by it, I just needed to fit it to the story…don’t sue!


A dream. Fantasy. Or just wishful thinking. I don’t know. Call it what you will but I gotta tell you I could never have imagined the turn my ordinary life would take in the past twenty-four hours. Who would? You? I doubt it. Even now, three days later I still can’t get over what happened. What’s more I wish it never ended! And try as I might I couldn’t get back to that amazing place. That’s what happens when you fall into wishful musings…..

4:00 a.m. Westchester, New York

My eyes suddenly popped opened and I glanced around from my full size bed and groaned. Damn! The one-day I have to sleep in without the alarm clock shedding years from my life, rushing to make it to my eight o’clock class, followed by a grueling 12 hour shift at work and I had to wake up hours before the sun came up! Figures!
Resigned, I stared up at the darken ceiling for several seconds feeling a weird urge to get out of bed and go outside washed over me. Must be losing it cause there was no way I was getting my toasty ass outta the comfort of these sheets if I didn’t have to! Instead I stretched my arms out as my mouth extended into a deep yawn that I felt right down to my ‘passionate allure’ red toenails. That strange urge persisted so I gave up any hopes of going back to sleep and sat up. Might as well go use the bathroom.
What the……? A torrent of apprehension rolled across my stomach. This wasn’t my room! First of all the ‘bed’ was way too big to be mine. Its wide width, unusually decadent sheets took up a large area near opened french doors. A fleeting thought raced through my mind. Who slept with doors left unlocked now a day? Damned if I did! In fact I doubt anyone having lived for any period of time in Florida would. Just wasn’t done with all the crimes being committed every five seconds. Guess whosoever house this was hadn’t gotten the memo.
Great. I’m in god knows where with god knows who and I’m worried about stupid shit!
My eyes hit on the wonderful start of splashing colors lighting the dawning sky and that urge to be outside hit me again. I couldn’t understand it. This feeling was unlike anything I’ve ever felt before. My body was literally pushing me to get out of bed and to that patio. I shook my head and blew out a deep breath. This was ridiculous. What I needed to do was figure out where the hell I was and get out. I forcefully turned away and glanced around the rest of the room. The spacious room could easily fit my four-room apartment and still have room left over! Admiring its simple, elegant furnishings of antique pieces it slowly dawned on my growing confusion that I could clearly see the exquisite details of every piece of furniture despite the fact it was very dim. Which was disconcerting since I couldn’t see two feet in front of me without my glasses. And what’s with all the plants? They were everywhere. Hanging from the ceiling, shelves, and even surrounded a quaint setting area consisting of a small table between matching armchairs and floor lamp. Unwillingly, I had to admit whomever this place belonged to had some really good taste.
Speaking of which I needed to find out how I’d gotten here. Pulling on the sheets I froze and gapped down at what should have been my ‘extra padded’ body. I was bare ass naked. As in ‘not a stitch on! I have never in all my twenty some years ever slept in the nude. Sure I’m no virgin and have had over night guests of the masculine persuasion but I was alone. Besides black folks where I came from just weren’t into that kinda stuff. We had to have our cotton nighties or above the knee tee shirts on. That went right along with our mother’s hammering in the thing about always wearing clean underwear cause you never know what could happen.
But as a woman of the 21st century it did not bother me so much that I was naked……much. It was the little fact that what I was gaping down at was not mine. None of it. Not the bigger, firmer, gravity defying, dusty brown breasts. Or the way to trim waist, long shapely legs…..wait a sec…….white hair covering my….!!! Quickly I scrambled for the bedside lamp and flicked it on. I’d closed my yes and now I counted to ten then tentatively raised a lash. O.M.G! It was all still there.
The best looking forty ‘C’ tits, dark rounded nipples that I was damn sure no one else had ever had. Well, maybe except for those boob job models you see all over the place. Tentatively I raised a trembling, manicured figure and poked each one and smiled widely. They were the real things! Trying to make sense of what I was seeing, a wisp of stray hair fell over my shoulder, almost brushing across the tip of a nipple, and I frowned. White hair? I looked between my legs and easily confirmed the glittering white I’d seen in the dim was untainted white pubic hair. Painfully pinching my arm, a gnawing feeling of familiarity picked up speed from the back of my mind to the forefront. I rubbed the tender spot. Not a dream but an idea came to mind. It couldn’t be? Could it?
I jumped from the bed with catlike grace and headed towards a tall boudoir with a long mirror. Nervously I faced the reflection before me. The stunningly beautiful and serene oval face, almond shaped eyes the color of the clear blue waters off the shores of Jamaica, framed by a cloud of soft white hair. Trimmed waist, flaring into wide hips, tapered by long sculptured legs. There was no way I did not know the face of the goddess glancing back at me. Ororo Munroe a.k.a. Storm second in command of the X-men. What in the hell was going on? And would it end!
Don’t get me wrong, I loved my 5’1, full breasted, rounded-bodied self with enough pleasing curves and pretty face to keep me out on Saturday nights but I still felt ordinary. With lots of room for improvement. I wanted excitement! Adventure! And to look so ethereally beautiful yet with enough spice to conqueror the unconquerable. And I don’t mean the kind of excitement where you had to fight an over zealous, heavy breathing date that couldn’t keep his grubby hands to himself! Or rushing from a to b aimlessly in a routinely, mundane existence. What I wanted was to experience the sensations I’ve only received from my greatest joy. Writing.
Then it hit me. What I wanted was staring me in my face! Or her face. For whatever reason, however it happened I was in Ororo’s body. I was Ororo! I fingered a strand of her…M-Y silken tresses in awe. I bet Ororo never had a bad hair day in her life. Except for that Mohawk phase. Thank god girlfriend came out of that phase! That was too crazy! But it wasn’t as crazy as what I was planning to do. This was a golden opportunity not to be thrown away. A dream come true. I looked exactly like one of the most beautiful women ever created. Hell, I was her!
Thank you! Thank you, god! I loudly chanted while prancing around the room. I was a goddess! I was a real live goddess! A song I’d heard in the movie ‘What Women Want’ sprang from lips that were as full and sultry as Angelina Jolie’s. Minus a little change and sporadic wiggling, I tunelessly bellowed it out.

I love the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet
Yesterday I cried
Must have been relieved to see
The softer side
I can understand how you'd be so confused
I don't envy you
I'm a little bit of everything
All rolled into one

Chorus:
I'm a goddess, I’m a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way………


A loud crash followed by deep growling voice stilled my enthusiastic movements and had me turned in stunned, scared silence towards what remained of the door.
“Storm ya alright?” Questioned a ferocious and muscular apparition. Because no one man could be so fine, yet evoke such menacing appeal while incorporating so many desirably masculine traits. He was tall. Taller then the way Marvel comics had portrayed him. More like Hugh Jackman was in the movie. His chest was massive and hairy. Making you yearn to run your fingers through them. Hair as dark as tar brushed his shoulders, spiked out in dense follicles. Lean hips, rock hard thighs covered by outlining gray sweat pants that gave a teasing glimpse of a mouth-watering bulge. Dark and bottomless eyes raked quickly around the room searching for any sign of a threat but when he could not find any they landed on me. I gasped and took a step back. Not in fear but at the sudden all consuming pull of attraction towards the claw-welding beast that stood in hunched posed just steps from me.
Logan.
No, more like the Wolverine himself in full bone chilling rage. The memory of a time when I once had a comic with some of the best-detailed graphics of him I’d ever seen came to my mind. One frame showed him with teeth bared, claws out, chest heaving, and body drenched in blood after killing those people who had experimented on him. Before he had joined the X-men. Before he had recovered his humanity and for just several heart stopping seconds I understood the terror those men had faced. It wasn’t so much his size or stance but the crazed glimpse of hell in his eyes. This was wolverine in full berserk rage. Wildly, I realized he could use those menacing blades on me before I could even take one step back. Oh god, with his heighten senses would he be able to tell I was an impostor? Fear like a knife slashed at my insides and every prayer I could think of raced through my mind. Including ‘ Ye thou I walked thru the shadow of death…..’ If I was going to die, I was covering all my bases!
Surprisingly, Wolverine did not strike as his claws itched him to do. He raised up to full height and stared as if seeing me…….Ororo for the first time. Heat scorched the spots his eyes touched on my skin as a moan of dormant need forced it’s way from my suddenly parched lips. Lashes fluttered close as a barrage of feelings so powerful superseded my fear and careened my mind. My god what’s happening to me? What was he doing? I couldn’t seem to stop the orgasmic waves blanketing all my senses. I should be trying to get away from him before he figure things out. Instead I remained unable to move and Logan had not even touched me…..us.
“Ro?” he growled. A worried scrawl marred his features controlling the deadly rage. I looked at him and didn’t miss the lurking surprise, then embarrassment and small tinge of desire sparkling in his glare before he quickly averted his eyes. Relief made me giddy. He couldn’t tell I was Jasmine!
“Mind putting somethin on.”
Oops! I spotted a short satin robe hanging behind a closed door and grabbed it from the medal hook. Tying the sash tightly around my new tiny waist, I took a deep calming breath and faced him. Damn! Now that I knew I wasn’t about to die I noticed he was so much better looking in person. And that touch of elusiveness and animalistic magnetism! A feral glint of my own shone in my eyes.
“Is this better?” I asked, ignoring the slight quiver in my voice.
He glared. “What the fuck is goin on, Ro?”
Grooved lines of confusion etched between my arched brows. Did he suspect something? Opting to bluff my way through anything he threw my way, I did what I was certain Ororo Munroe would do. I hid behind regally.
“What?”
“Ya mean ya haven’t noticed the tornadoes ripping through the grounds!” he asked incredulously.
Oh shit! I ran out to the balcony. Sure enough, three small twirling spheres of wind and debris were wrecking havoc with the once immaculate grounds. Rain poured down in sheets creating mini ponds that were rapidly covering the manicured lawn. Dammmen! I did all that!
“Ya gonna just stand there or ya gonna stop that?” came from close behind me. I glanced over my shoulder at his casually leaning form against the frames. “ Maybe sometime today while Chuck still has trees left.” He said, sarcasm dripping with every word.
Impatient wasn’t he. Ignoring his nice scrawling face and the wind pelting my body, I turned back to the growing chaos. How the hell was I going to stop that??? I wondered while nervously chewing at my bottom lip. It didn’t help being so conscious of Logan so close behind me. Ok, I can do this. I’ve read enough comics and watched the movies enough times to figure this out. I think I tilt my head up and think about what I wanted to happen. I did and nothing happened. Panicking, I tried again and still nothing. I felt impatient movement behind me and took a peek at Mr. Patience. His dark brows rose up as if to ask ‘what the fuck was taking so long!’ That pissed me of. Did he think it was easy controlling the weather! Always trying to maintain control! Hiding my emotions as if they did not matter!
Fuck no!
Angrily wiping around, arms instinctively spread out, head raised up to the heavens, an unexplainable surge of energy course through every pore of my body. It exploded out, glazing my eyes white, whipping the cloud of hair like live tentacles and pulsing a high voltage electrical current from my fingers. Aglow with zapping beats demanding release, I wanted….needed an outlet or be torn apart. A bolt screamed from the tips of my fingers and smashed a giant oak into burnt chips. The resounding boom felt like it shook the mansion but I did not care. I wanted more.
“Ororo!” a deep voice shouted but I could barely hear it. The power racing through me felt to good, so alive. And so demanding.
“Storm!”
This time there was no denying it. He called. Damn him for once again bringing me back from the open gates of my complete freedom! Snarled through my mind before it suddenly vanished.
“Logan?” Confused, disoriented I didn’t turn but knew he was very close. What just happened? It was as if Ororo’s powers were going to consume me as if they had a mind of their own. I no longer existed. Only a hungry void that need to be filled by destroying everything that was a part of me…her. If Logan hadn’t called out……Wow.
“ Darlin ya gotta stop it. Now!”
It suddenly darned on me that I was not standing on the balcony but floating several feet above him. That’s why he seemed so far off! Heat colored my face, as I also became aware of my bellowing robe and the view Logan was getting. Completely forgetting only moments before he’d seen it all.
“Now, Ro!” he shouted again.
Nodding, I raised my face back up, and let instinct take over again. This time less afraid of what would happen. The ravaging violence before did nothing to prepare me for the tranquil peace that followed. It stole right down to the core of my soul. It united me with every corner of the earth. Whispers from the trees, sky, ground and even from the very beat of nature sounded in my ears. Gladly, freely I answered and felt renewed. A smile from a place I did not know existed grew on my lips when the funnels started rolling back up and the rain slowed until it stopped completely. Early morning sunlight beamed down caressing my face, greedily drying away the cold wetness from my clothes. Musically sounds of birds chirping a melody of sounds cause a laugh to echo from my lips. Seeking to share the beauty unfolding, my eyes searched for Logan and connected with his smirking gaze. Indulgence, amusement and surprise carried over to me from the chocolate depths and in that moment I felt more alive then I have my entire life.
I smiled my joy as my body slowly descended down only to fall in a heap at his feet. His deep laugh sounded above my head as he reached down to help me up. My ass hurting from the hard concrete, I vowed to wipe that smile from his face.
“Smooth, Ro. Real smooth.”
We stood close enough for our sodden cloths to touch breaths to mingle and lip to touch. The laughter died from Logan’s eyes.
In a husky voice I murmured. “If you think that was smooth wait until you see this.”
Quickly wrapping my arms around his neck, I leaned in to kiss him. Logan stood eyes open, unmoving for several seconds wondering what the hell had gotten into Ororo. But the feel of my almost naked body leaning so close had him taking charge of the kiss. The ferocity with which he used his tongue to explore the insides of my mouth left me weak. My senses reeled at the tenderness he used to suckle my tongue. My mind exploded when he ended it with soft nibbles that left me gasping for air. We stood staring into each others eyes. Mine daring him to take it to the next level and his trying to find excuses to explain it away. Don’t pull away now I silently begged but I knew the moment was lost.
Looking away, he ran a suntanned hand through his wet hair.
“Since the mansion is still standing think I’d go down and get me somethin ta eat.” He grumbled, hastily backing into the room. I was disappointed but didn’t stop him. Time to deal with him later. First I had to figure things out. How’d I get here and how long I had to stay. Most importantly, what I would do while I was here! A smile signed from my mouth. So much to do, so little time! Poison Ivy sure knew what she was talking about when she said that line.

An hour later I had figured a few things out. Ororo was an amazing woman and she was not getting half the credit she deserved. If people realized what she had to go through every single day while trying to hold on to her sanity! I’ve had her power for only a few hours and already felt the giant weight of responsibility pushing down on me. Crushing the very breath from my chest. If I failed what happened earlier would seem like child’s play! She had to have been a real goddess to control the torrent of warring emotions always at the brink of her consciousness. Fighting between the good and bad of using her ‘gifts’ was draining. Now I understood better why it was always necessary for her to maintain her solitude. Acting regal and aloof was her way of keeping a tight rein. I’ve developed a whole new sense of respect for her. But there was more to life.
That’s where Logan fit in. the other part of a whole. For a long time I’ve wanted to see these two together. They were perfect for each other. After that kiss, I knew he wasn’t indifferent towards her and every part of me knew Ororo loved him. Wanted to be with him. Needed to be with him. Logan was her haven. How I knew that I don’t know but I didn’t question it. Like I wasn’t going to question why I was here. I knew why. I was here to help her personal life. God knows she didn’t have one. So I’ve decided to revamp a few things with our goddess while taming her wild man. And he was hers. He just didn’t know it yet.
The rest of the lyrics to that Meredith Brooks song ‘Bitch’came to mind and I started humming it. A quick glance outside showed me the sun was still shining. Releasing a sign, I turned and headed to the big walk in closet. Time to shake things up some more.

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

I Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing
I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me

Chorus:

I'm a goddess. I’m your lover on my knees
When you hurt, when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I've been numb, I'm revived
Can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way

I’m a goddess. I’m a lover. I’m a fighter………..





You must login () to review.