Disclaimer: I, once again, don’t own the characters. So don’t get your panties in a bunch.


Every morning it’s the same thing.

For nearly three years now, the same thing.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but it’s something to think about.

Logan and I have fallen into a sort of routine………

Logan. Routine. That’s a laugh in itself, I know.

Every morning that I have classes to teach, they begin promptly at 8 a.m. Which means, to have myself together in time, I need to get out of bed around five or five-thirty in the morning.

That’s crazy, you say, but I’ll explain. Let’s take this morning for example.

I wake up just before sunrise to find my limbs entangled with Logan’s and I need to free myself without waking him up. Just like always.

I can never escape without waking him up. Just like always.

He wraps his arms around me tighter and nuzzles his face into my chest, mumbling something about not letting me up. I remind him that some people have places to be before noon and I try to wrestle away from him.

He lets me go, growls a bit and goes back to sleep. Just like always.

I stretch as a walk to my balcony to say hello to the sun, which by now has just started peeking over the horizon. I summon a warm breeze and take my morning cloudwalk.

I return to my room some time later and find that Logan has buried his face in my pillow and is now snoring a little loudly. I grin and enter my bathroom to find that, magically, my bathtub is full of warm, soapy water. Just like always.

After I’ve been in the water for a minute or two, Logan strides into the room. He officially says good morning and I reply just before immersing myself to wash my hair. Logan brushes his teeth and shaves. I ask him why he even bothers with the shaving. He smirks at me, then reaches into the bathtub and tickles my feet. Just like always.

I giggle and splash in a vain attempt to get away, but I don’t notice his hand quickly advancing up my leg. By the time I realize what he’s planning, his hand is manipulating the sensitive skin between my thighs and I stop protesting. Logan grabs the back of my head with his free hand and crushes his lips against mine. The shaving cream still on his face is smearing all over me, but at the moment I don’t care.

Logan’s torment doesn’t last long and my orgasm is sharp and fierce. My moans are silenced by his lips, and he allows me time to relax before sliding his hand from my core. I regain my breath and call him a bastard. He just smiles at me as he sucks the moisture from his fingers and resumes shaving. I ask if he’d like me to return the favor, but he shakes his head and says that some of us have places to be before noon. Just like always.

I get out of the tub and wrap my arms around his bare chest. I slowly lick my way up his spine and his body shudders against mine. One of my hands wanders up and I circle a nipple with my finger while my other hand wanders down and I softly begin to stroke his already swollen member. Logan allows himself to relax under my touch and he leans back, his head resting between my breasts. I stroke him faster and he moans louder, turning his head to nip at one of my breasts.

Logan’s orgasm doesn’t take very long either and I tighten my hold on him as he jerks and shudders, releasing his seed onto my hand. He regains his strength and I release my hold on him. He leans on the sink and gives me a growly “Thanks, ‘Ro”. I slap his ass while licking my hand clean.

By the time we exit the bathroom, it’s nearly seven-thirty. I braid my still damp hair down my back and Logan finishes the braid when I can’t reach any more. He complains about it, but does it anyway. Just like always.

I dress hurriedly and pretend to be upset about Logan constantly making me late for things. He pretends to be angry about me having such “irresistible hips” and he advises me to stop walking around so erotically. I try to hit him with a pillow, but he dodges it and pulls me in for another kiss.

Somehow, we loose track of time again, and the alarm his watch warns me that I have five minutes before my class starts. I swear absently and grab my things for the morning’s classes. Logan promises to bring me some breakfast after my first class, and I run back for one more quick smooch before I run down the attic stairs.

Just like always.





You must login () to review.