Title: Himmel
Author : Ladie
Chapter 7: Yellow and Blue

Song: Yelloy by Coldplay

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from the Marvel universe. I do however own Sky .





Balling her fists Sky fought for control as she heard the whispers and giggles that usually signaled Kurt’s arrival. They were fewer now but each one grated on her nerves. How in the hell could they all be so ignorant, this was a school for mutants! Not to mention Kurt had to be one of the sweetest guys she had ever met. He tried to act as if it didn’t bother him, but she knew it wounded that part of him that still believed people were basically decent inside. It amazed her that a man who had been through so much could still keep his child like faith in things, humans in particular.

His face light up once he saw her and she knew it was time to let him know how she really felt. The others girls might be blindsided, but she saw him for the true gift from God he was. As her mind spun she winced at thoughts of Logan’s reaction, for all intense purposes he’d become like her Father, and what Father wanted their seventeen year old daughter dating a 25 year old.

:I think I’ll save those thoughts for later: She thought grabbing Kurt’s hand excitedly as she led him to a less used part of the mansion. Last night she had taken him aside after dinner to explain just who Remy was, and the relief on his face had moved her. It was time to let him know how she felt.



“ I want to show you something, and you have to promise keep an open mind,” She said crossing her arms as she led him to a couch.

“Sweet Sky, are you doing now?” he asked amused by her excitement

“Versprechung,” She said refusing to continue until he had conceded.

“Versprechung,” He said sitting back in to the cushions.

He always played the role of the mature one in the duo, but he loved her antics just as much as she did. She made him feel alive in a way he had not felt in a long time, maybe even ever. Each day his love for her grew in to something less and less appropriate. She was beautiful, but it was so much more than that, it was the way she touched him without hesitation or revulsion. The way she seemed to really see him on the inside. She protected him from harsh words with the fierceness of a lioness, and sometimes he wondered if by some miracle she felt the same way. He knew the curves of her body as well as his own, from the shape of her hips to the concave of her stomach


Now that Storm, and Logan where together she often found her way in to his room after a nightmare, and he never protested. He liked waking up to the warmth of her body against him; he could almost pretend they were a couple. Bringing him self out his reverie he smiled as he saw she had seated her self at the piano.

“Himmel, I did not know you could play.”

“Well, there’s plenty you don’t know about me yet,” She said smiling shyly.

“His Himmel shy? Certainly there was more going on here than a simple song. Leaning forward he listened to the song she began to play.


Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And every thing you do
Yea, they were all yellow

I came along, I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow

So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow


His breath caught in his throat the minute he recognized the words, she truly felt the same way he did! She often told him how much she loved his eyes, and he thought last night as she drifted off she had mentioned wishing the world of her dreams could be yellow.

Your skin, oh yea your skin and bones
Turned in to something beautiful
Do you know?
I love you so
I love you so


She thought him beautiful! She loved him!

I swam across I jumped across for you
Oh what a thing to do
Cause you were all yellow

I drew a line; I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow

And your skin, oh yea your skin and bones
Turned in to something beautiful
Do ’you know
For you I bled myself dry
For you I bled myself dry

Its true
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine for you
Look for how they shine for ….

Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine

Look at the stars look how they shine for you
And all the things that you do


Swinging her legs around the bench as soon as she was finished she fought back tears as she realized Kurt had teleported.

“Mein liebe!” He said making the tears fall anyway when he appeared right beside her sweeping her in to his arms.

“Ich liebe dich,” he said making her smile.

“I love you too Kurt,” she whispered burying her hair in to his jet-black hair as she pulled him down for a kiss. She sighed as she felt his soft lips on hers, his movements just as urgent.

“ I was so afraid,” She said as they pulled away for air she said her heart still pounding.

“Of what?”

“That you wouldn’t feel the same, that you couldn’t see past my age, that you would turn from me.” She said showing how deeply her child hood scars still ran.


“We will not be parted, unless you wish it. I have no cares about what the others will say,” he whispered against her neck making her shiver.

This was a side of Kurt she had never experienced. His voice held a different tone to it now, one that let her know she was his to care for. Funny that she had never thought him so protective till this moment, and even more amusing that she who avoided attachment at all costs liked it.

“My world is full of yellow and blue these days,” She said stroking his furred arms.

: I can do this now: She thought, running through the list of things she had day dreamed about over the past few months.

“And mine of grün und braun,” he said starring in to her striking green and brown swirled eyes.

“Kurt,” She whispered a few moments of silence later.

“Ja?”

“ My name is… Oya Oshun, that’s whom you make me feel like,” She whispered smiling as he once again ravished her with his mouth.

The admission of her birth name sent him over the edge of a precipice of joy as he brought her closer to the warmth of his body. Since she had been her she had given no one that part of her self. Sighing in to her mouth he nuzzled her neck once more, as they broke apart, breathing heavy.

“Kurt, say it again,” She whispered smiling up as she spun herself to straddle his lap so she could look straight in to the yellowish orbs that had become her anchor.

She couldn’t remember the last time someone had told her they loved her, and truly meant it. Living the way she had, there had been no time for a relationship, and if she was completely honest with herself, this scared her.

“Ich liebe dich.” He whispered, still in awe of the young beauty planted firmly in his lap. He had never thought he would have the right to say those words to her. Until this moment those three words had been a whispered phrase as the black velvet of sleep took her.




grün und braun “ green and brown



Ich liebe dich- I love you
Mein liebe- My love
Versprechung- Promise





You must login () to review.