Chapter 2 The Glory of Punishment
Author's note:Sorry I didn't put this at the beginning..I know what the directions say, I just couldn't get my computer to do it, but anyway. This story also as bad language and in the future may contain some violence and rape) Thanks again for the reviews. MysticD



A grin spread across Logan’s face. He never had a problem expressing how much he loved her when it came to his body. He was just not ready to tell her, with his voice that he did in fact love her. He loved her just as she did him. Sometimes it hurt so bad loving her and knowing that she was never going to be his wife that it made it hard for him to breathe. Logan felt like he was nothing and everything with her.
He felt like nothing because he knew she was never going leave her husband; that Mike would have to let her go, and Logan knew that wasn’t going to be in this lifetime. The guy was weak, but Logan believed he did in fact love Ororo.
Logan felt like everything because despite the dirty backstabbing that Ororo and he were doing he loved how she loved him. Any man would never want to be left alone when she expressed her emotions, especially her love. The way she played with his hair, washed his back when in the shower, how she made sure he knew exactly what he was doing before he did it, and then chastised him when she told him so….when he didn’t listen. She was like mother hen, but one thing that separated her from that was her desire that she just could not hide. A desire that was far too wrong for someone’s mother to have for their own child!
So now he stared down at her, sniffing in her fragrance of arousal. It made him happy how they could fight, but she still always wanted him in the deepest way, inside her. That was his heaven on earth, his escape, as well as his damnation. As if he was Adam and the forbidden fruit was her juicy womanhood. He was anxious for when God would call them forward.
He gazed at her body and had seen her before many times in her sweat suits. He liked her that way, because when she pranced around his house it made her seem like she was laid back, like she lived with him. She was also sexy due to the fact that it made her appear comfortable and she appeared comfortable in everything she wore, even her pants, and skirt suits that she wore with her three inch heels at Xavier’s school.
“How do you want it?” He asked her harshly as he let his hand inside her panties massage at the glazed lips.
He studied her trying to fight back moans that his hand was causing her. Her eyes were growing hazy and her lids slowly went down.
“I don’t care Logan…I just want to feel you so bad,” Ororo admitted softly as she slowly rocked her hips against his index and middle finger, which was sliding up and down, tingling her clitoris.
Logan nodded his head, understandingly. Since she did not care he knew exactly what he was going to do to her, punish her for fearing him. He was still greatly upset that she, for a split second feared that he might hurt her. Taking his other hand off of her knee he balled up is fist and then spread out all of his fingers and one long, sharp-like bladed claw. He cautiously brought it up to her chest and pressed just enough for the material to separate. He did this all the way down the navy sweat shirt fascinated by how easily the cotton then slid down the sides of her, exposing her breast and stomach. He withdrew his claw for a moment to study the way her stomach rhythmically went up and down. He leaned down to plant kisses where the shirt was split, taking in deep sniffs of her body.
“Yeah, I like that smell.” Logan glanced up to tell her quickly before he went back to kissing at her collar bone.
“Oh…Logan…”
“No…ssshhh. Don’t talk.” Logan instructed her as he brought both his hands up to grip her melon sized breast. He caressed them with his dry, hard hands. The softness of her skin made them even more sensitive to his rough touches and it was hard for her to told back a moan when he administered his massages. Then he brought them together and bent his face forward. First he rubbed his face between their cleavage; his stubble scratching them and tickling Ororo’s nerves. She marveled at how he paid attention to her body, all the signs of it and tried things that she would’ve never imagined to make their experience enjoyable. It also made it memorable; for she had often tried to remember everything that he did to her body while Mike hurriedly delivered services.
Logan opened his mouth, suddenly hungry again. He didn’t know if it was because he had wasted that banana downstairs or what, nor did he care. Ororo tasted better then anything and he always got his full of her. The best thing was she didn’t need to be refrigerated; re heated, nor wrapped up. She was always fresh to be eaten and re eaten.
He brought his open mouth down on her already perked dark nipple.
Ororo took in a sharp inhale before she released her moan.
“I told ya to be quiet.” Logan stated bitterly before he went back again and this time bit at the tip of the dark chocolate nipple.
Ororo winced in pain, but held in her displeasure. She now knew what he was doing. She calmed herself and tried to focus on staying mute. It was going to be hard since Logan knew actually everything that made her scream with ecstasy.
Logan grinned at her when her face changed from calm to alert. He went back to the breast and then began putting it in and bobbing it out of his mouth, until he had had enough of and began to suck on it. He used his mouth to cover the nipple and keep it heated with his breath, while he flicked at the peak of the nipple with his tongue. Ororo’s legs spread even wider and caused Logan’s head to drop further down on it. He paid attention to both breast. To which one he didn’t suck on, he rubbed and softly pinched at the nipple.
Just feeling Ororo’s body moving around excitedly made him just as excited but he had to remember that this session was for punishment as well. He was going to fuck the hell out of her soon enough.
“Ahh…”Ororo softly let it out, lost in a world of her own; at least until the bite Logan gave her on her collar bone yanked her back.
~OUGH! ~
Logan chuckled to himself.
“Feel good, Darlin?” Logan asked her when he saw her eyes widen.
Ororo frowned, but then quickly grinned back at him.
He placed his hands along her pants’ waist band and pulled down while his tongue drifted down her stomach. He rubbed at her pearly blue ball belly button ring and then along her hip line. He moaned as her smell became stronger the further down he went. At last at the white curls of pubic hairs. She was a fascinatingly beautiful woman. Exotic. The white blended well with her walnut colored skin.
He was well rested on his knees on the floor with Ororo’s ass on the edge of the bed; her legs draped down along the green bed spread. Logan tried to compare her to a naked goddess lying in a field of young grass. After removing the rest of her pants he began to massage her left foot. Rounding the ankle and then running his hand up and down the length. The then used his fingers individually.
Ororo laughed out now. She was ticklish at the feet and for her out burst Logan leaned his head into her thighs…
“Oh...No Logan! That’s not fair…” Ororo tried to protest and reached down to pull his head away.
“Life ain’t fair, Ro’.” Logan said matter of factly.
He kissed her delicately for a few moments. Tricking her to calming down and once she settled back down he made another assault in her inner thigh.
“Ahh!” She cried out in pain only forcing Logan to repeat it.
“Why are you doing this?” Ororo tried to reason, but Logan’s only reply was another bite on the opposite thigh.
“Now to get down to business,” His voice rumbled and once again he balled up his fist, spread his fingers, and a single claw shot up. He brought it to the thin strap of her see through thong, brought it under, and the garment. It slipped from her body enough for Logan to then rip the rest off.
Logan couldn’t wait for this. He knew plenty of nibbling was going to occur once he started to talk to her pussy, but to continue the teasing.
Him teasing her, hearing her moans, and telling him how good he felt only made him more aroused. His dick was already rock hard. So when he finished rubbing her right foot he began to kiss up her calf, holding it with his left hand, while with his right he pumped his cock.
Though she could not make noises he could and he groaned occasionally, delighting in how much she turned him on. The kissing of her calf only brought him up to her knee and then thigh. At last he was face to face with her pussy lips. Yes! It glistened with moister and if Logan looked long and hard he could see it throbbing, yearning for some attention. He almost regretted what he did next. Instead of diving in to her womanly need he hoped over to the next thigh!
“Logan please!” Ororo called out to him as she tried bringing her hips up; showing him how much she was ready.
He was half way down her leg where he took another sharp bite at the side of her knee.
~Ouch damn you! ~
Up again he went without response, this time he was going to control it.
~Yes, you’ve waited long enough. ~
He smiled right before he zeroed in and brought his hands up to keep her legs apart. This time his tongue stretched out as long as he could so its tip could stroke her supersensitive clitoris.





You must login () to review.