The Glory of Punishment 2

Author’s Note: Thanks for the reviews so far. It keeps me going. I’ve thought of some more things to add and I hope for all those out there that have waited that this next installment will have been worth it.
For Nienna…yes this story has been posted on fanfiction.net too, but no I haven’t modified anything to what is posted here. One of my previous stories (TDBDCT) was posted there, but since as been removed. I guess it was beyond its R rating. : ) (that story also didn’t include handcuffs). Sorry for the confusion.


Her jolting up was exactly what Logan was expecting and he stroked her delightful pussy again.
“Like that huh?” He tightened his hand on her thigh to keep her still as he rubbed continuously at his member. He didn’t know how long was going to keep it up. The punishment was for her, not for him, but he could hold out a little longer, just enough to make her beg once more.
“Ahhh...Mmm,” Ororo tried her best to muffle her moans, but it was no use. Logan’s massaging tongue was giving her pussy and crack a wonderful licking.
Suddenly he stopped and Ororo opened her eyes. The look of bewilderment was plastered onto her face.
It didn’t take her long to discover what was coming next. There standing between her legs was a magnificent body that housed in the center a glorious meaty dick. Its head was red as fire and it looked as if it were in pain, and angry. It was demanding entrance and she watched as Logan pressed his hips forward, rubbing his cock along her lifted left thigh. The heat from his furious cock burned and caused her to gasp.
“Turn around, Ro.” Logan suddenly growled at her.
Ororo’s eyes moved up to study his suddenly changed face. He was not joking, as the lines of his face tightened and his breaths became deep and heavy.
She did as told, but to slowly for he smacked her ass cheek making her shriek.
She got on her hands and lifted her legs to rest on her knees. Her heart raced her excitement as she left him rubbing his hands on her two butt cheeks also grinding his dick between her moist folds. She longed for him to enter her.
“Do it Logan…oh…”She moaned as he felt the head of him pushing forward.

Logan couldn’t understand how whatever he had left was controlling him from sliding immediately inside her and bursting his seed inside her heated tunnel. He took his hand, gripped his cock and massaged its head along the back of her.
“Mmmm…more Logan, Goddess,” Ororo suddenly begged.
With her calling to him and the good feel of her womanly nature that was all that was left to hold Logan at bay. He released his control, moved his hand to her waist and jerked her into him.
“Uuuhhhh,” Her tight fitting around him caused him to shiver and shameless he let her hear what it did to him.
Ororo too had let out a cry of joy and suddenly her voice was caught in her throat.
He gave her no time to release it as he brought his body onto the bed and began to penetrate forcibly.
“Good, God Ro’ you feel so good,” He bellowed as he continued his harsh thrust into her over and over again.
“Mm, Logan don’t stop…” Ororo felt her eyes burning and she knew she was going to cry if he kept at his merciless diving.
“Ro…” He called to her as he moved his chest on top of her back, but did not respond. Again she was back in that world where she was doing nothing, but floating on the waves of pleasure.
“Ro!” Logan beckoned again as he reached up and grabbed at her hair.
“Ahh…Yes…”Ororo gasped out.
“You trust me?”
His sudden question clashed with her alternate state.
“Yes,” She moaned out as he began to grind his hips inside her now.
“You’re mine?”
She didn’t answer, once again being pulled back into that world.
Logan tugged a little more.
“Un huh…yes. I’m yours! I love you Goddess sake!” She screamed out as she began to take on a larger wave.
“Ohh…ahh.” She suddenly bucked as her climax was nearing.
He began to pull out slowly and then rapidly pump back in; the wetness allowing him to enjoy the deepest part of her. He let her damped hair go, moved it to the side, and tried to reach her ear.
“Ro…do you know what you’re doing ta me? Do ya even feel anything close to what I’m feelin? I…I keep wanting more and more. To take ya over and over. Fuck ya over and over…”
She just couldn’t hold onto his weight on top of her any longer and her knees clasped. Logan lifted from atop her and just as quickly turned her over, and made his way back between her legs, inside her juices.
“Let me cum inside ya… I wanna feel you up with me over an over…”Logan talked to her as he began to grope at her neck and shoulder.
“Ro…” He swallowed and then gasped out.
“Yes…”Ororo whispered out to him. Her hands had been combed into his sweat dripping black hair.
He moved his hands down her sides and lifted her ass, pushing it and making it meet with his thrusts. This caused his dick to only go deeper inside and oh how they loved this.
“I would never hurt ya…I’d never hu…”Logan could not finish his sentence for he had pumped to his last as he suddenly felt his dick throb its last and expel inside her.


After falling asleep in each others arms the two just laid together, in the dank sheets. She turned to his alarm clock and with a heavy heart brushed his wild hair from his forehead to plant a kiss there.
“When’s the next time I’ll see ya?” Was all he asked.
His chest was so heavy that it pained him. He always got this feeling when it was time for them to separate. He knew there was no use whimpering about it. It wasn’t going to change a thing. She was worth it, whatever the time they had together. He just simply decided to look forward to the next time, because he knew she would always come back. She always did and he was always, will always be there with open arms.





You must login () to review.