Cleaning up Violet



Logan watched her in the bathroom brushing at the small girl’s wet hair. Since arriving at the mansion both had assigned themselves into making sure the little one was taken care off. Ororo sent her soiled cloths to the laundry room and then wrapped her nude body into a towel before bringing her up stairs into one of the many bathrooms. Logan had silently followed behind her the entire time. He had managed to find her a pair of purple flannel pajamas and surprisingly they went well with the young girl’s eyes. Now, calmly he leaned against the sink’s cabinet studying the slow and steady hand of Ororo moving the comb through the long rich brownish hair of the naked girl in the bubbly bath tube.
He couldn’t believe the feeling that had some how stirred in him. He was enjoying watching Ororo mother the girl and suddenly he felt like the protective dad keeping watch over his precious brew.
“So what’s your name?” Ororo softly asked the child as she placed the comb on the side of the tube and reached for the sponge and soap bar.
“Nolap….” She said gently.
“No lap?” Logan’s eyebrows lifted in surprise. He was thinking the same thing as Ororo.
“That’s what Mom called me. She said I was too big to get in her lap.”
“What else did she call you?” Ororo tilted her head and smiled. She liked the new kid despite the fact that she knew nothing about her. The child wouldn’t talk unless you spoke to her and throughout the entire ride when you did talk to her she either ignored you or growled, that is until Logan pulled the Cobra Mustang over and showed off his fangs.
“You cut that crap out!” He suddenly yelled.
“Logan! Must you yell at her like that? She’s been through enough.”
“Whatever…I ain’t spoiling no body. We ain’t gonna hurt her. The sooner she realizes that the better I can concentrate on driving then listening to you asking her a bunch of questions and hearing her respond back like a damn dog.” Logan grumbled.
As soon as he said this the little girl giggled and began to bark like a true dog and Logan could do nothing but look in her direction, sitting in Ororo’s lap, and he grinned back at her before sticking his tongue out in her direction.

Now she was starting to open up to them. Which was good, it let Logan and Ororo know that she was relaxing and trying to become familiar. This was going to be her new home and the start of a new chapter in her life.

“Oh, she called me Big Head and Dumb sometimes too,” The girl grinned, proud of her other names. The adults could clearly see that she knew nothing of their meaning.
She was a cute little one, once she was cleaned up. She had a pretty little round face with enough cheeks to go around. Her long copper hair was well grown beyond her shoulders and when she smiled two dimples appeared on each side of her face.
“Well here we’re going to call you Violet. Will that be fine with you?” Ororo asked while dipping the sponge into the water and then squeezing it on top of her head.
“Okay.”
The bathroom filled into silence for a moment and Logan couldn’t help but notice how pleasant the two females looked together.
“So Ro’ you gonna have some babies?” Logan suddenly asked what came into his clouded mind.
“Mmmm Hmmm.” Ororo nodded her head.
She’d always wanted children, but with a husband first. She had neither at the moment, but she could wait.
“Thought so. You look like you’d be great with them. I mean you are to the other brats around here, just never seen ya bathing one before.”
Ororo laughed at this lightly.
“Not too many little ones around here for me to bathe. Besides I thought it be nice to show Violet here some nice gestures since she lacked them. You’re not so bad yourself, once you open up and stop being so stiff.” Ororo grinned at him in mockery,” So…do you plan to have any children?”
Logan’s eyes widened and he quickly shook his head no.
“Hell no,” He responded, just as quickly.
“Why not? You manage to hang with the older ones around here.”
“Yeah I guess I do, but they ain’t mine. Half of them would be done for if they were. Besides…don’t want no woman, they’re included with kids.” Logan openly spoke.
“You have a point there.” Ororo softly said before reaching to pull the laver done, draining the water.
“Could you hand me a towel.” Ororo then instructed Logan.
He did as said, but when he tapped her on the shoulders she didn’t take it.
“Here.”
“Oh, sorry. I have to go, could you dry her off. I’m going to go ahead and fix her a quick can of soup before we send her to bed.”
“You want me to dry her?” Logan frowned.
“Please.” Ororo pleaded showing off a glorious smile.
“Ppppllleeeaassse!” Violet echoed out.
“Whatever,” Logan grunted as he stepped in and opened the towel to grab Violet.
“Thanks Logan. Just dress her and then walk her down stairs when you’re done.”
“Yeah, yeah, I got ya.”
Ororo left the bathroom and Logan could hear her soft steps going down stairs.
“Are you two going to take care of me now?”

Logan turned to the child who had grabbed the towel from his hands.
“Well, I guess you could say that. A lot of new people are going to be caring for you. You ain’t gonna be alone here, kid.” Logan knelt down and faced her.
“Why did I have to come here? I wasn’t alone where I used to be. Will Mommy be here too?”
“Naw, kid. I’m sorry, but you might never see your mom again, but listen to me okay...” Logan quickly tried to think of something to say. He knew she was about to cry,” Everyone here will…”
“Is the white haired woman my mom now?” Violet suddenly cut him off.
“Listen kid…I.”
“She’s real nice and I like you too, even though you smell funny.”
When she said this Logan frowned at her and lifted his eyebrows. ~This kid had the nerve to tell him he smelt bad after what they went through to clean her up. ~ He then turned his head to smell at his shirt. He couldn’t smell anything odd. Why hadn’t Ororo stated anything?
“Yeah, both of you actually smell funny, like outside.” Violet smiled, finally able to relate their scent to something.
“Oh…well Ororo and I kinda have a connection with outside.” Logan answered with a grin.
He reached in and directed her to turn around so he could dry her back.
“What’s a connection?” She asked him as she did as instructed.
“Oh I don’t know…it’s kinda like a bonding. You know what that means?”
She nodded her head, but Logan could tell she didn’t.
“It’s like being apart of something, that’s all. Ororo and I are a part with nature.”
“Oh…So what am I apart of?” Violet asked him as she turned around and put her arm through the sleeve of the shirt.
For a moment Logan didn’t answer, again thinking of a way to answer her and make her understand.
“You’re apart of here. Yeah, you belong here.” Logan smiled, saying to himself that this was something Ororo would’ve said. He grabbed at the pants and opened them up for her to step into.
“Don’t I gotta put on my panties first?” Violet frowned.
“Well excuse me okay! I don’t dress little girls normally.” Logan snarled at her.
“Well don’t you wear underwear before you wear pants?” Violet retorted to him.
Logan couldn’t believe this, was she getting fresh with him? Oh hell no!
“Whatever kid, here.” He tossed her underwear at her and it hit her square in the face.
“You’re nothing but a big fat hair ball!” Violet screamed at him as she picked up her panties and tried to put them on. She was struggling to get her legs inside of the holes and she instinctively reached out and put one of her hands on Logan’s shoulders to get some balance.
“Listen kid, I don’t gotta take this from you.” Logan suddenly huffed out.
“I’ll tell your girlfriend on you.” Violet said sing-song like and then she stuck her tongue out.
“What girlfriend?”
“The white haired lady.” She said matter of fact.
“Well I got news for you kid. Ororo ain’t my girlfriend and even if she was she wasn’t going to do anything to me”
“Ohhh so you want her to be your girlfriend!” Violet giggled.
“I didn’t say that…”Logan immediately threw out as he grabbed for her pants once again, but he suddenly blinked and an image of Ororo and him cuddled together in bed came into his mind.
“You like Oreo! You like Oreo! Ha, ha, ha!” Violet giggled out.
“Just put your pants on so we can get outta here.” Logan demanded.
“Say please!” Violet smirked.
“Hell no…” Logan frowned at her.
“Hell yes!” Violet frowned back.
“Don’t say that word.” Logan told her.
Violet’s face became bewildered,” Why not? You say it?”
“Only grown people can, and you ain’t grown! Now put your pants on.” Logan got up and folded his arms across his chest.
“But...I need help.” Violet spoke in a whiny voice.
“Can’t you do anything on your own?” Logan eyed her disapprovingly, but he again knelt down to assist.
“I’m only five!” Violet rowed her eyes at him and leaned into his shoulder once more.
~No way is this kid getting fresh with me again! ~





You must login () to review.