Their First Connection


“So was she much putting down to sleep?” Logan asked as he went behind the bar cabinet and opened the tiny refrigerator that housed a couple of canned beers and sodas.
“Ya want one?” He asked suddenly toward Ororo who was seated comfortable on the nearby couch. She shook her head no, but with a kind smile.
“She was alright once I told her that there was a night light in the joining bathroom.”
Logan nodded his head and went to the couch and handed Ororo a Coke instead.
“Thanks.”
“Yeah, figured you had to be thirsty, even if not for a Miller.”
She opened the can took a quick swig and then sighed. It was a peaceful evening. Everyone was in bed or at least settling down. All the lights of the mansion were out except for the room they were in. The Relaxing Room was what they called it. It housed a couple of black leather chairs, a television, pool table, fireplace, and the black leather bar in the far off corner.
“She’s a character that one.” Logan said out loud with a smirk.

Ororo nodded her head,” She is, she calls me Oreo?”
“Yeah, she was calling you that in the bathroom. She called ya my girlfriend too.” Logan lowered his voice a notch or two to see if Ororo would be interested in his last statement. To his delight, she was.

“Oh, she did now?” Ororo arched an eyebrow showing her interest.
“Yeah, but I told her you weren’t.”
“Did you tell her that the real girlfriend didn’t have white hair, but red?” Ororo snickered as she replied this.
“Ahh, Ro’ is that some jealousy I hear?” Logan chuckled, turned toward her, and stretched his free hand out to rest on her shoulder.

“No, none at all. Why would I be?” Ororo’s voice suddenly became serious as she turned to face him.
“Cause I show her all the attention and not you,” He smirked at her before he reached out to rub at her shoulder.

“Logan, I find your display of attention toward Jean quit childish. She’s a married woman and no matter how often she may smile or say thank you to your sexual comments, I assure you her partner in bed and else where will forever be Scott.”

“Humph…Ya don’t gotta tell me that Ro’ I already knew that. I just like messin with her sometimes that’s all…”
“Sometimes?” Ororo giggled,” How about ‘every time’ you see her?”

“Ah. Alright, maybe I do, but if you didn’t stay so hidden and silent all the damn time then maybe I’d focus some on you.” Logan’s hand slowly glided to Ororo’s neck, where his dry fingers began to gently run along the smooth skin.

“That’s really not necessary Logan. I don’t need any attention to feel good. I’m fine with myself completely.” Ororo turned to him, her eyes locked with his smoky grey ones.

She was enjoying his soft touches along her neck and she picked up quickly to the change of pattern in her breathing. Logan did too and he stared right back at her with such intenseness that Ororo had to turn away.

“You don’t gotta turn away from me darling cause you feeling just a little bit moved by me touchin ya.”

She said nothing but sighed and tried to appear as relaxed as she could. But she wasn’t. She never expected for this to happen and her awkward breathing was because of this sudden surprising attraction that she was faced with. She always found Logan’s inconsiderate appearance admiring and lusting. She desired him from afar, never planning to ever have to be confronted with it, especially by Logan in person. She was being affected by Logan’s attention, affected just like she believed Jean must be for the little moments that Logan and her engaged in quick contact. He was a very deep man and thrilling up close, like he was now.
“You know something Darlin’?”
“What?” Ororo turned to face him again.
“I can see your nipples poking out for me through that sweater of yours.” He grinned as if he’d won a valuable prize.

Ororo only smiled at him in return and took another sip of her Coke. She decided that it was past her bed time and she rose to go upstairs, but before she did, with a sharp feeling of daring she leaned in and kissed Logan on his nose.

He was indeed impressed by this move, more shocked though and he watched her get up, spellbound by her sudden witchcraft she had preformed on him.

“Good night Logan. Maybe my nipples are poked out for you, but I can control my desire much better then you’d imagine. You see, maybe I’ve always been fond of you, for you are a sexy man. If you weren’t sniffing under the wrong woman all the time, maybe you’d realize that the woman in heat for you is the one that’s hidden and silent. Maybe your nose has been misleading you.” She grinned at him and even blew him a kiss before she sassily walked out of the room, leaving Logan with his mouth open in astonishment.
~Wow~
Logan stayed down stairs for sometime. He drunk another beer and pondered over Ororo and his conversation. He thought for sure that he had her wet and feeling shaken, but it was he who had been. So, the mighty Ororo was indeed a woman, well she had to be if she admitted to looking, scanning him.

~Least, she likes what she see~

His smile couldn’t have been any wider on his face as he leaned back against the cushions on the leather love seat and thought about how nice Ororo looked. Ten times better up close and personal then from afar. Hell, up close he realized she had a prefect set of breast. Yep…and ass too!”





You must login () to review.