Chapter 1: The Confrontation

Thanks for the reviews of encouragement! They inspire me to continue. I’m a young thang, and its hard to know that I did okay without someone else’s input. I start stories and it’s hard for me to finish. So if I ever do take a time out…it’s not my intention. I simply have WRITTER’S BLOCK! Lol…: )



This ~, means the character’s thoughts


Ororo knew once she suspected loving him, she’d give into it.
She stood before him, this time ready to let out everything,
and argue if he denied the love she was certain he had there for her.
All she had to do was fight with him and he would bend down and admit
the truth.

She looked into his hard gray eyes and tried her best not to fall soft to their blazing beauty. She dared not to look at his lips, for she knew that special smirk of his would appear also. At last after two years of secret sessions she opened her mouth.
“Why can’t you just say it?” She tried snarling at him.
This only caused him to chuckle and raise his heavy bushes of eyebrows.
“Say what Darlin’?” He was sitting at his kitchen island pilling a banana casually.
“Logan, why can’t you just give in?” Ororo’s voice dropped, and weakened to her own dismay.
Logan continued to eye her as if she had asked nothing of the ordinary. He’d had this conversation with her before and he was going to make sure the conversation was a mere repeat from the last. He was not going to give in to her. He never would and since he knew that she would never stop seeing him, he was for sure that he had nothing to worry about.
“I done told you…I won’t say it. I’ve told you before, Ororo,” He narrowed his eyes at her and opened his mouth to take the banana in.
Ororo felt hot all of a sudden and she knew he could smell her frustration and her sorrow, yet he continued to act as if it was nothing. She would not allow herself to cry.
~Suck it up, Ororo~
“If you don’t love me then I’ve wasted my time all these years with you…” She started her attack, but was quickly interrupted by Logan’s immediate come back.
“But you’re not with me! Not mine…”
Ororo crossed over to the other side and grabbed his chin. She held it firmly and made him look at her.
“Then why start it all? Why want me and not love me? For this long and…know that it will NEVER change. Why am I not wasting your time?” She asked him.
“I like it this way…I told you this before. I like you around when I get a chance to…”
“A chance Logan! Just a chance to be with me. It’ll never be anything else. How could you be satisfied with that, with each year passing by….”
Ororo asked, showing her confusion.
“Darin, it wouldn’t matter if I did or didn’t, cause thangs would still be this way.” Logan replied gruffly.
“Then I’ll do us both a favor and not come back after I leave this time.” A single tear ran down her left cheek and she turned to head up the staircase.

Logan continued to sit at the island. He tried his best not show that he was moved. He thanked God, that she didn’t have his powers. If she did then she would’ve smelt the same aroma coming off of him.
He took a glance down at the banana, and dropped it into the trashcan nearby, suddenly not hungry anymore.

Why did she always do this? She should’ve known what he was going to say, and now like the last time she was crying.
~Damnit! Damnit! ~

Logan knew he was going to have to go to her so he slowly walked out of the kitchen and turned toward the staircase, which led to the second bedroom in the condo. His room. Theirs.
“Ororo…I’m sorry…I…What are you doing?” He suddenly changed his words as he watched her going through drawers and pulling out her clothes.
“Ororo…stop joking and put them back,” Logan walked up to her and tried to grab at the hand full of satin panties that she held in her hand. She allowed him to take them, but quickly marched to the next drawer to empty out its contents.
“I’m not joking Logan. Today was my last d…” She couldn’t finish her words as she felt his grip on her arm and then her being pulled backwards.
“Logan!” She cried out in surprise.
“Ro…where are you going? You ain’t gonna leave me?” Logan asked, daringly.
“I am…I’m not going to allow you to waste your future with me anymore…Knowing we’ll never have one and that you’ll never feel for me, like I do you. You’ve just been using me for some sex mate, but now that’s going to end!” She stared at him, anger along her face.
Logan knew she was angry, but he also knew she was scared and that hurt him. She was battling with her mind, not knowing what he was going to do while he still held her firmly by the arm. He let out a mighty roar and walked her over to the bed where he slammed her down with him over her.
“You know damn well you mean more to me then some fuckin’ sex toy Ro!” He grunted as he cupped her face firmly between his hands.
“How much then Logan…how much do I mean to you?” Ororo spat as she tried to get his heavy weight off her.
“What’cha fighting me for? You know good well you can’t over power me,” Logan growled at her, taking his hands and firmly holding her down at the waist.
“Get off me!” Ororo screamed out her rage as she tried desperately to push at his shoulders.

But Logan was just too strong, his arms only firmed their grip on her sides and his body continued to move down until his nose was parallel with hers.
“You know good well you mean more to me then just sex…”Logan panted hard, he had a good hold on her, but she wasn’t weak, and he knew if she truly wanted to, she’d put up a frightful fight, but she was to hesitant to hurt him.
“Every time I look into your eyes I feel at ease and just your presence is all I need for comfort, Ro,” Logan sighed, finally she was calming down.
He then kissed her, tenderly on the cheeks.
“But you don’t love me…” She whimpered out. Ororo’s eyes once again becoming moist.
“You are the most important person in my life…” Logan hoped she’d settle for other words of affection.
“I must not be that damn important then!” Ororo snapped.
Logan’s face wrinkled again…
~Damnit Ro! ~
“God Damnit! I’m giving you all of me…Don’t you know how much I adore ya’...You’re intoxicating…”Logan breathed deeply as he suddenly kissed her lips.
At first Ororo tried to move away. She didn’t want this, she was supposed to be pissed…furious at him. How could she love him so much when all he did was break her heart? Why did she continue to live this way when she had a husband at home, who would do anything for her? He thought he loved her, she knew deep down that he thought he did, but she could see the truth. She knew he was using her, needed her to do everything for him. As if she was his mother.
All she wanted was real love, for someone to truly love her. Not care about anything but her…for once in her life.
“No...no...Logan. Stop, stop it,” She complained as she felt his moist kisses around her neck and his hands moving to her thighs.
“I smell it on ya Ro’ you want me to touch ya, to love ya, and hold ya tight. Let me.” Logan said before he pulled back up to hush her with a kiss.
He was right…in the time that she was fighting why she had brought herself in the situation she was loving his lips on her body and she always did, from the very beginning of it all…his kisses had been the second reason she had weakened and taken him for hers. His touch was the first, because that brought her comfort. Logan gave her a different kind of comfort from her husband. He made her feel dominate, yet still under his control. He made love to her always, rather it was fast or slow. The passion was always there and their skin rubbing together created the most intimate sin. She could not resist him. Even with her voice saying no…her senses betrayed it and that was all Logan needed to get her to admit defeat.
“Did you know your want for me smells so good, Darlin’?” Logan whispered into her ear before he stuck his tongue inside it and then blew.
“Ahh…Logan stop it!” Ororo tried once again to gain control.
“Do you really want me to? Huh?” Logan prodded as his hand snaked down her waistband of her navy blue sweat pants. There he massaged her thigh, before digging into her panties and then patting her pubic hairs with his palm.


Slowly she nodded her head no and moved her eyes to stare at his. Her heart raced faster as she saw her own reflection in them. Desire was written all over her face. She had come to make him admit to loving her, then with him saying no she had retreated like a dog with its tail between its legs, and now she was like a whore wanting to be fucked hard with no remorse, but she wasn’t a whore. She was just a woman that wanted someone to give themselves to her like she’d done to them. Just as she tried to be a good supporter, lover, and friend to her husband, she did the same for Logan. She was a great wife, once you took away the fact that she was a cheating wife. She was a great lover, once you took away the face that she was a cheating lover.
“Tell me what you want Darlin’…”Logan muttered as his hand moved future down in her pants to caress her sensitive skin between the warm folds of her thighs.
“I want you to love me…”She whispered as she pushed her hips up and spread her legs wider for him.





You must login () to review.