TDBDCT (The Dream Bed Desire Come True)
By Mystic Dancer

Disclaimer: No original character of the X-MEN used here belongs to me! I just like to use them.



Even with his hard, dry like hand his touch was gentle. And he ran it along her inner thigh all the while watching her intensely as she sighed her pleasures softly. The further he slid his fingers the warmer her skin became until the heat was burning right in the center. This is where he parted her pussy lips and bent his head down to stick his moist dripping tongue between them.
"Ahh, Logan!" She moaned out as her hips pushed forward.
His harsh chuckle vibrated against her clit and sent her thriving for more.
Her wetness dripped down into his mouth and he kissed and slurped at it excitedly; loving the bittersweet taste she was pouring to him. He flicked his tongue up and down slowly again, teasing her more and more until...




"Ororo?"
Ororo jumped up quickly and in an instant felt a chill all over her body.
"Ororo, you all right in there?" She heard Logan's raspy voice beyond her closed door.
" I'm fine," She called back to him, pulling her hair up. She felt it damp and realized that she was lying in a pool of sweat.
Another dream, another damn dream of Logan turning her out. Goddess! Her mind cursed. It felt so real, so good too.
She smiled thinking about it again until the knocking at her door caught her attention again. Oh! Logan! She became startled and she felt her bare nipples harden through her white silk sheets. Had he heard her? Of course he had, why else would he be at her door.
"Are you gonna let me in or do you really think I'ma take your word on that." Logan asked.
His voice sounded so soft yet right next to her ear.
"Take my word on it." Ororo answered as she jumped out of bed to put on some clothes. She figured he'd go back to his room and she could just go down stairs and get a glass of milk, hell she might even indulge in a beer with how rattled she felt right now.
" You gotta be kidding me," Logan cackled sarcastically as he let himself on into her room.
"Ahh! Get out!" Ororo shrieked, but not at all covering her nude body.
"Whoa! Sorry bout that." Logan smirked.
"Why are you in here?" Ororo tried to sound stern as she stood her ground in all of her naked glory.
"I was on my way to the danger room. You know me when I can't sleep, but I heard you callin' for me. Then when I come knocking on your door you didn't answer me."
"I'm sorry. I was sleeping..."
"Sounded like you had a man in here...givin' ya a good thrill." Logan interrupted as his eyes narrowed over her body and landed on her breasts. He quickly became hypnotized from her walnut colored nipples as they came up and down from her heavy breathing.
"I...I..." Ororo was at a loss with words and she became flustered.
"You been givin off this scent lately...Smells like sex." Logan sniffed the air.
It aroused him every time he was near her lately. He had been wondering if he was getting it off of someone else, but coming into her room made it perfectly clear whom the horny one was.
Ororo fought to maintain control. She quickly became embarrassed and mad. Even if she had been horny, that didn't give him the right to just bombard into her bedroom. She studied him slowly and her mind drifted from being rattled to curious. Logan had come into her room with nothing but flannel pants on. His chest was massive and completed with dark healthy hair. She suddenly wanted to touch it, to play with it.
"You liking what ya see darlin'?" Logan asked as he walked closer into the room.
Ororo turned her body away from him and went back to her bed. She simply smiled at him.
Logan grinned back and was about to leave when she finally spoke.
"Logan, Logan, Logan..." she said singsong like.
He turned from the door's entrance and focused his eyes back on her.
"I've been..." Ororo stopped talking. Should she say something or should she just let him go? She didn't know how much more she could take of her dreams taunting her every night. She had him on her mind ever since he had returned, even as she watched his sad shrunken expression over Jean's death. Pain spread across her face as she remembered her friend's mighty decision to save them all. All the time she had the hero inside of her.
Now, she was gone. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes, but she chastised herself.

Logan had walked up to her and saw the immediate hurt on her face. She almost looked like a miserable authentic doll. Her beauty had frozen him and he was upset that he had been to busy flirting with another man's wife. Jeanie. He missed her smile and even her tender stare, but wicked words to let him know she was taken. If only he had been looking at Ororo, who's beauty was for free.
He reached for her, feeling somehow that she needed to be held and the need to let himself hold her. It was odd, feeling the need to comfort someone. He rarely did it, but found it soothing as he squeezed her and smelt her body and hair. Ororo's scent was like no other. It was earthy and mild with the hint of fresh vanilla, intoxicating, but not choking him.
Ororo wrapped her arms around him and gave in to his strong and warm body. So long had she felt the need to be comforted by a man, by anyone. She was good-natured, but also alone. She kept her most strong felt feelings hidden. She was always apart of the group, but never trying to gather the most attention.
Logan drew back, unexpectedly feeling warm wetness dripping down his neck.
"I'm sorry darlin'. Never meant to intrude on you. I'll leave." Logan mumbled, but Ororo shook her head no and looked into his eyes and then his lips. She had made up her mind. She needed this comfort tonight. She wanted it from him and now was the time to show it. She leaned in and pressed her lips to his softly.
Logan reacted by pulling away.
"What are you doin' Ororo?" Logan asked softly, clearly amazed.
"I...I want you." She finally let her true feelings out.
"What?" Logan was no doubt confused.
"I'm sorry Logan. I didn't mean to upset you. I just can't bare being alone any more. I mean tonight. Just for tonight."
"What do you want from me?" He asked, as if he couldn't smell her desire. It was flooding his nostrils profoundly.
She leaned in again, this time moving her hands to clutch his face, and kissing him softly again. This time Logan did not withdraw. He kissed her back and easily forced her mouth open to dance with its insides. Honey. It tasted like warm honey, he continued to taste her tongue and lips, and enjoying that she was willingly feeding it to him.
As they proceeded kissing Logan lowered her down across the silken sheets. He pulled away only to glance at her face to make sure this indeed was what she wanted. He definitely had no objections. His dick was already hard, had been as soon as he got to her door and knocked to see if she was all right and it ached as he had burst inside and saw the state of her body. Nothing but her body.
Damn she felt so good. His need for her kept building up and he wanted to take out his need with fury, but he also wanted to take in the moment, indulge in all that was happening and enjoy it to the fullest. She was not like the other women he had wanted for a quick thrill. Hell, just the sound of her voice calmed the average animal in him and made him become a loyal servant. He wasn't looking for a quick thrill to night; he was looking to bring her to the brink. He was looking to let her know that she had the power to seduce and pull any one she truly wanted in. To night she would be apart of the group, she would have all the attention and he was ready to give it to her without disappointment or resentment.
Her face gave no signals to stop, but to merge on with the performance, but he needed to hear it from her, he wanted to make certain, because he didn't intend to back a way.
"Ro' tell me what ya want." He told her seriously now as he took her chin and tilted it up so her eyes saw his.
"You." She smiled genuinely.
"You won't regret this later?" Logan asked, his last hesitation.
"Not unless you will."
Logan chuckled then. No way in hell was he going to regret this. She meant a lot to him and lately as she past by him from day to day he saw how much. He even dreamed of this. Him with her, but a drink had cleared that away. Now without a drink he could make the dream come true, little did he know for both of them.
He lowered himself back down and racked his hands through her hair, causing her head to arch back. Her delicate long neck in front of him and he kissed it softly, several times before he brought his lips to her chin and back to taste those sweet lips.
"Top cryin' Ro' I ain't leavin'. Couldn't do it." He whispered against her smooth skin.
He went to her ear and lightly blew in it before letting his tongue trace it's edges. Ororo let a moan escape her and she brought her legs up to wrap around his back. Logan stuck his tongue into her ear hole and then out to suckle at the lobe.
"You look so sexy Ro'. May I play with you," Logan talked to her. Strange he thought, that he actually wanted to talk to her while he asked for permission to play with her body. He never felt this tingle inside before. It was a massive weight in his chest that somehow made him feel bewildered and large. He wanted to learn everything that made her feel good.
"Yes, Logan. Please, I want you too," Ororo told him as she drew in air.
He moved his lips across her forehead and then down the bridge of her nose, her eyelids, and cheeks. His hands massaged at her head, as he just couldn't take his hands out of her hair just yet. He pressed his hips against her and slowly rocked them up and down against her pelvis. When she opened her mouth to moan again he captured her mouth with his, smothering her until she pulled away to gasp.
As he inhaled in her scent some more he finally released his hands around her white traces. He brought them down to her shoulders bringing his lips with them. He used his thighs to push them farther up on the bed and then went back down to her, taking one of her breast into his mouth. Using his hand to keep it steady he rounded her nipple with his tongue and then slowly letting it slide out of his mouth. While looking at her face he flicked at it roughly. She stared back at him, moaning, and letting her grip on his hair tighten. After licking all around and under her left tit he went right to the other and repeated his actions there.
By now Ororo wanted one thing, him, inside of her. She could feel how much he wanted the same thing. She moved her hips in anticipation, but Logan was acting as if she was doing nothing. Her moans grew louder and her scrumming just became wilder as Logan lightly ran his fingernails along her rib cage and brought his lips down her belly button.
He smiled at her narrow white line they called the "happy trail". It looked sexy on her, the thinnest of hairs he'd ever seen on a female body. He traced it with his tongue while his arms spread apart her thighs.
"Logan..." Ororo murmured.
Logan raised his head up and lifted his eyebrows.
"Please." Ororo squeezed at his shoulders. She must not have known how deep her nails were pressing into him. They actually hurt the tough skin of the mighty Logan, but he was not about to make her know that. He didn't know if it was pride or the simple fact that he didn't want her to stop doing anything that she wanted.
"Soon, Ororo," Logan grinned. Damn right soon, a real man couldn't possibly stay sane if he didn't make it soon. She was driving him out of his mind. Logan couldn't remember a time when he was so turned on.
He turned his head to her left thigh and began licking it, forming a trail of wetness. He then licked back up and kissed where he'd licked. He was tickling her most sensitive spots and she was falling in love with the entire moment. He let the other leg go only to play with the crowned hairs of her puss and then he went downward, tracing only with his thick index finger. She lubricated him with her juices and it glided itself easily inside of her domain.
Ororo grinded with Logan's finger on contact which only created more moisture from inside her.
"Darlin' I can barely stand this," Logan whispered softly as he started to take small bits of her thigh. She was shivering for him to hold her and weakly she waited.
"Ahhh!" Ororo cried when she felt his lips suddenly brush between her legs.
"Do it Logan!" She cried out again as his tongue twirled around her blossom.
"Does this feel good Ro'?" Logan asked her before he inserted his tongue inside her.
"Yes...so good," Ororo could hardly answer him as she set a rhythm to her grinding hips.
" I could do this all night."
Ororo did not comply with him. She was losing control over her inner body. She wondered for a moment if she ever had control, as she felt something building up as Logan lightly struck her clit. The feeling hurt so good. She wanted to stay feeling it for as long as possible, but Logan wouldn't let up. He wanted her to get to the peak and unexpectedly it flowed out from her. All she could do was tremble and bask in the wonderful feeling of climax.
Ororo had no time to even think as Logan came back up to her kissing her lips. She came to, and felt an even warmer heat coming from below. His flannel pants were gone. She felt his bare thighs along her's and his hard dick was no longer straining to be relieved from the pants' hold. It was free and it dangled, rubbing against her vaginal lips.
"Now, Ororo. I wanna be in you," Logan panted out into her ear.
He covered her lips with his own and she became lost as he took her hand and brought it below to his thick penis. He opened her hands and then forced her to hold his mass.
"You did this Ro'. Now, what do you wanna do with it?" Logan asked with his hot breath covering her neck.
Now fully aware of things, Ororo gripped his dick on her own and massaged it as she gradually ran it along the outside of her wetness, teasingly.
"Aahhssshh," Logan sharply look in air, right before he felt her hips move forward and give entrance to the head of him.
Ororo removed her head now and waited as Logan penetrated his entire dick inside her tight clutching walls. After fully inside he stayed still for a moment almost afraid that if he moved he would surely burst then and there. He gained control, brought his hands down to grasp her ass cheeks in each of his hands tightly, and then he took to enjoying her hold.
He was drawn even deeper as he pressed forward and he hard her cry out as he quickly began his pounding, grinding his pelvis as if trying to shove all of his being inside of her.
"Ro' am I hurting you?" Logan asked as he began to slow down his fierce motives.
She shook her head but whimpered and Logan rose to his elbows to look into her eyes.
Tears were rolling down the sides of her cheeks. Logan was brought to stillness as he watched eyes that were flashing from blue to nothing.
"No Logan, don't stop! More." Ororo caressed his face and lifted to take back his lips.
She brought his head down with one hand and ran her other hand along his back. That was all Logan needed to continue.
She felt so good around him, each time he came back for more she meet him with his thrust and together they breathed harshly as they meet again and again, each time making Logan lose more control over the building force that was going to come.
"I feel it! Almost..."
"Give it to me Logan," Ororo brought his head down and kissed at his ear.
" I want it all over me!"
Logan's climax came as if on her request. A mighty roar left him and he pulled out to let some of it spill across her stomach.
"Mmmm, that was great Logan," Ororo tenderly kissed his cheek and wrapped her arms around his body.
"Just like I dreamed it would be," Logan responded back as he tried to calm his breathing.





You must login () to review.