Chapter 3: Remembering Valentines Day

Logan sucked on his cigar thoughtfully, if he could go back would he change what happened? Probably not, whatever happened since then was worth that one night. He was sure of it. It was what he did after that he would change if he could. ‘God, I’m such an asshole,’ he thought.

He closed his eyes and remembered that night and the feel of the cold winter wind blowing his hair back as he guided his bike away from the mansion toward town.

It was when he reached the town limits that he decided he needed a drink for the road. The bar he usually went to was in the opposite direction of where he was headed and he didn’t feel like dealing with the rabble that frequented that place. He was in the mood for a quiet drink, not a fight. He headed down the main street of Westchester and pulled up in front of the hotel, it had a bar just off the lobby. It was a little upscale for his taste, but he was only looking to have a couple of beers, so it would do.

The bar was dimly lit with small spotlights creating deep shadows in the booths and corners. Logan walked to the end of the bar closest to the bathrooms, moving as far from the entrance as possible. He sat down on a stool positioning himself so he could see the front door and the bathrooms without having to move, and ordered a beer.

In mid gulp, Logan caught a movement and a slight whiff of a something familiar coming from the direction of the bathrooms and he turned his head slightly to get a better look. Logan choked back the beer he held in his mouth and squeezed his eyes shut tight, groaning deep to his core. She was here, not 10 feet from him. Her back was to him, she was standing at a booth just behind and to the left of where he sat. The brief glance at her back was all he needed to burn her image in his brain. He had only ever seen her dressed in her x-men uniform, jeans, long dresses, or on that rare occasion, as in the kitchen that night, a long silk robe. Logan pressed the heel of his hands into each of his temples as the image of her standing there caressed his desire. She wore a short black dress, the hem hit her at mid thigh and she wore spike heels on her feet. Her hair was pulled up into a high ponytail that draped down her bare back. He took a shuddering breath as he imagined touching the smooth carmel skin of her back and her long, long shapely legs.

It took all of Logan’s will to keep his animal from rushing over to her and taking her right there on the floor of the bar. His erection was pressing painfully against his tight jeans and he clutched his head between his arms, his forehead just inches from the edge of the bar. He buried his face into the arm of his jacket trying to drown out her scent with is own and the calming scent of the aged leather. It wasn’t working though, her scent was surrounding him, taunting him, and getting stronger. He needed to leave but knew his straining erection wouldn’t allow him to move, he could only hope she would leave without noticing him there.

”Hello, Logan,”

Logan’s head snapped up, surprised to find she was now standing at his left elbow.

”Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you,” she said with a smirk.

”Oh, hey, darlin’,” He surprised himself that he answered her. He was sure all that could come out would be a growl. Holding his animal in check was taking all of his will power.

”I am surprised to see you here. I didn’t think this was your kind of place.” She continued, oblivious to his discomfort. His nostrils flared slightly at that alluring scent of sandlewood and jasmine he had come to love.

”I just stopped in for a quick beer. I am heading out.” He said, taking another swig of his beer, trying to keep his hands busy. She was so close he wanted to touch her smooth skin so much he could barely hold himself from her. He noticed she held her coat over her arm and had a deep red rose in her hand. The color of the rose matched exactly the deep red of her perfect lips.

”You’re leaving? How long will you be gone this time?” she asked, not hiding the anxious tone in her voice.

Logan shrugged, downing the last of his beer while watching her closely. He could smell her sadness, underneath her heady natural cologne. He could also smell that she was a little drunk which explained her lack of usual reserve. “I never seen you all dressed up before, you look beautiful, Ro. You meetin’ somebody?” he asked suddenly, not knowing where that came from. The idea that she had a date troubled him more than he had a right to.

”I was meeting someone, but he had to leave town on a job.” She blushed a little at his compliment.

”I didn’t know you had a boyfriend, Ro.” He said fishing.

”Oh, no, he’s just a friend,” she quickly assured him. “Are you in a hurry to leave town or…”

”I’m not in a hurry, whatcha got in mind.” He blurted out. What was wrong with him. He needed to get away from her, even being this close in a public place was driving him insane and here he was flirting with her. He just couldn’t help himself.

”Well, it is Valentine’s Day and… I was wondering if you would mind… just for tonight maybe… I know I am not really your type, but… just this one night maybe we could spend it together… I mean, be my Valentine, just for tonight and… and tomorrow we can go back to being just team mates…” she stammered, blushing hotly.

Logan looked at her closely taking in her scent in, “You drunk Ro?” Dear God, he wanted her so bad...but he couldn't have her. He wouldn't allow himself to do this...

”No, I had a couple of drinks.” She said defiantly.

”I think you had more than a couple.” He said with a smirk.

”Okay, I had a few,” she smiled at him seductively.

”You aren’t drivin’ home are ya?” he felt a sudden protectiveness toward her.

”Oh, no, I have a room upstairs for the night.” She said plainly, “So, what do you say? Will you?” she asked moving closer to him. Before he could answer she brushed her fingers along his cheek and the force of her arousal washed over him like a tidal wave. He groaned, leaning into her hand and breathed in her sweet intoxicating scent. The moment she touched him he was lost and without thought, he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her to him burying his face in her neck, kissing her softly under her ear.

”Tonight, I’ll be your valentine.” He growled. He reached in his pocket and threw a ten on the bar and, holding her close, made for the lobby elevators.

The trip to her room went by in a blur. He was only aware of her, her smell, her feel, her arousal. In his condition he would have followed her off a cliff. Logan was only instinctively aware of entering the elevator, exiting the elevator and then entering her room. Once the door closed with a slam they both pulled off their clothing, tossing it heedlessly away on their way to the king size bed in the bedroom. The feel of her skin against his nearly drove him into a frenzy. He lifted her onto the bed, kissing her soft lips, drinking in her very soul.

He leaned over her, stroking the platinum strands back from her face with one fingertip. She was irresistible to him; her need of him, miraculous. He drew back a little, and pressed her back among the pillows. Gratefully, gladly, he moved to her breasts, circling each fevered nipple again and again before suckling there hungrily, one after the other, at last. She sighed and held his head to her breast... but he would not be stayed. His attention, and his mouth, wandered downward; she gasped as his tongue invaded her navel.

He lifted her knees and she opened to him like a flower, her eyes glistening. He marveled at her -- at this most intimate offering -- and reached out to stroke those soft and secret petals...

She arched, whimpering, her whole posture pleaded with him to continue. Delighting in the feel of her soft white pubic curls, he spread her nether lips gently with his thumbs and began caressing her there. The allure of her thus, the sight and the scent of her, was overwhelming, and she opened her eyes in time to see his head bending to her. She felt the bristles of his whiskers brushing her inner thighs, and the heat of his searching mouth.

"Logan!" She writhed against the coverlet as he took her hips in his hands. With unhasty kisses he explored the velvety skin of her thighs, closest to her body. He kissed the tendons stretching taut on either side... and tasted the exquisite hollows beneath. He seemed to be tantalizing her, nearly touching the waiting core of her, only to ease away again.

When finally his mouth assailed her there, she rolled her head against the pillow and nearly wept his name with relief. He seemed not to hear. He held fast, and loved her with his lips and tongue.

"Logan!" she cried, her hips rolling helplessly in his grasp.

Her climax almost took him too. Yet he refused to be overwhelmed. He climbed over her and slipped one hand down between them, the hair of his wrist tickling her tummy, and she could feel a great and fervid pressure at her most secret aperture. Willing her over-excited muscles to relax, she opened herself still more widely.

He kissed her then, taking her mouth once more by surprise; and with a sudden, sinuous movement of his hips, he entered her a little.
She tried not to gasp as he held her there, transfixed. Her entire being was focused -- there -- in a thunderclap of sensation.
Logan felt her silken channel clench and the slight barrier there blocking his way. He held himself just there, barely within her, savoring the instant of this new connection... watching her, and waiting.

Ororo opened her eyes, and lost herself anew in a gaze as gray and fathomless as the sea. She managed a tremulous smile and drew him back down to be kissed... and reassured, he pressed forward.
Her eyes widened, tears gathering in the corners at the pain -- a tearing -- within. She inhaled sharply in spite of herself, biting her lip until she could taste blood. The pain was excruciating but she willed herself to relax, exhaling the breath she was holding.

"Oh," she breathed. "Now, Logan, please."

So tenderly did he impale her then, so deftly thrust and with such gentleness, that what might have been pain was turned instead to pleasure, and the exquisite sense of being filled with him, in that moment nothing else existed for her. Shivering feverishly, she heard a sobbing moan -- her own -- mingle with the almost anguished sound he made deep in his throat as he felt himself fully and finally sheathed within her. He moved to her deeply, held himself throbbing at her very center, this in itself a declaration, an act of possession. He felt the caress of her calves as they rose along the backs of his thighs.

She drew him like a river. She loved the weight of him on her, and the breadth of his hips pressing her thighs wider even as they strained to clasp him more tightly. They seemed everywhere joined, inside and out; every part of her was excruciatingly aware of his touch, his taste, the texture of his flesh against hers. Beneath their heated juncture, a soft-furred heaviness nestled into her welcoming hollow. Her hips rolled seductively against his, summoning a rhythm beyond thought.

He held her tight and moved in short, deep thrusts, barely withdrawing from her body. He was hard and strong within her, filling her utterly. A moment later she moaned deliriously as she felt his throbbing heat surge, swelling further yet. She didn't know how she could take any more, but cried out to him, demanding everything. She ground her pelvis tightly to him and bit down on the muscled flesh at the juncture of his neck and shoulder. His response was instantaneous, the growls escalating to a rushing roar that filled the room with a cacophony of sound and then bit down on her shoulder, his sharp teeth sinking deeply in her shoulder, drawing blood, claiming her, marking her as his, as his questing flesh filled her with his hot seed. His response drove her own, no separation between them. She screamed out his name and lunged against him wildly, the savage convulsions of her flesh eagerly devouring him. Finally, he collapsed, his arms holding his weight heavy against her, his still hard flesh pulsing weakly within her. He licked her shoulder, tasting her blood, soothing any lasting pain she may have.

It was much later when Logan opened his eyes, Ororo sound asleep and warm in the protective circle of his arms. He carefully slipped out of the bed in silence and gathered his clothes from all around the room, dressing quickly. He sat down in the armchair next to the bed and pulled on his socks and boots and then stared solemnly at the goddess sleeping peacefully in the bed. ‘What have I done.’ He thought as his eyes traveled from her beautiful face to her shoulder, badly bruised from his bite mark, to the blood stain standing out in relief against the white sheets. She was so beautiful, he should never have been allowed near her. His eyes moved back up to her shoulder, he hadn’t meant to do that, he lost control. He marked her… claimed her… he had never done that before, had never wanted to with any woman he had ever been with, and there had been a lot of them. She can’t know what that means, she must never know.

Ororo had only wanted only this one night. ‘Tomorrow she will regret this,’ he knew. He had to leave, get away, he couldn’t trust himself with her any longer, the need to take her again nearly overwhelming him. Logan grabbed his jacket off the floor next to the door, taking one last look at her sleeping form and left.


Up next: Chapter 4: Found Journal





You must login () to review.