Disclaimer: same as before dudes! Rating: R! (For the lingo) Title: what things may come part 10 Author: TheWolf

What things May come part 10
Author: TheWolf

Ororo slowly woke up finding her self wrapped in Logans arms, as she laid next to him she lightly run her finger over his chest and smiled to her self.

Logan groaned as he started to wake up, he placed his hand over storms and kept his eyes shut. "That tickles." he softly smiled at her as he slowly opened his eyes. "Don't do that." He smirked

"And why not?" She smiled at him

"Cause.." He moved fast and pinned her under him "I tickle back." He laughed and started to tickle her

"AH! Logan! Stop!" she laughed trying to push Logan hands away from her sides

"Give up?" he chuckled

"Fine, you win"

"And what are you not going to do?"

"Not have sex with you?"

"Hey! Not funny" he chuckled

"Fine I'm not going to tickle you in the morning"

"Okay" he let her up

She moved from under him and got up and poked his side tickling him.

"Hey!"

She laughed and ran in the bathroom before he could get her and closed the door on him.

He shook his head "I'ma get ya back for that!" he said as he got up and walked to his dresser and put some clean boxers and a shirt and shorts on.

"Logan can you hand me my clothes?"

"Ummm, yeah." He looked around and grabbed her shorts and shirt and walked to the bathroom door "here."

She opened the door and grabbed the clothes "Thank you."

"Welcome." He moved and to put some shoes on

As Logan put shoes on Storm put some clothes on and then walked out the bathroom and walked past Logan and smacked his ass, then ran out of the room headed to the kitchen.

"Oh, you wanna play like that huh?" he ran after her.

Storm was almost to the kitchen, when Logan grabbed her and picked her up over his shoulder.

"Logan! Put me down!"

"Not happening." He walked in the kitchen seeing a lot of people nursing hangovers. "Guys have fun?" he asked sarcastically

"Yeah.looks like you were havin' your own fun too." Said Rogue seeing Storm on Logans shoulder

"Down" said Storm

Logan put her down, then walked at the table and grabbed the pot of coffee and a mug and poured himself some that started to drink it

Storm sat next to him and did the same.

"Stormy, ya hooked up wit de wolverine wit out telling Gambit?"

"Remy, get over it. and do not call me Stormy."

"Okay Stormy." He smiled

Logan shook his head "One day you're going to tick her off and instead of cereal for breakfast, you'll be eating lightnin' bolts."

Gambit laughed "Looks like de Wolverine have the protective boyfriend role goin' already non?"

Chuckles could be heard around the kitchen.

"Laugh it up."

"Oh Gambit plan ta do dat already."

Storm giggled some.

Logan and Gambit continued to trade smartass remarks when Abbie walked in the kitchen wearing her PJ's and dragging a blanket behind her, still tired but wanted to see Logan and Storm. She walked up to Logan and held her arms out to him.

Logan looked down at her. "Mornin'." He put his coffee mug down and leaned over and picked Abbie up and sat her on his thigh. "You hungry?"

Abbie leaned her head on Logan shoulder still sleepy "Nope."

Storm looked at Abbie "maybe next time you should listen to Logan when he gives you a time to go to bed."

"yup, but dunno how to read time." Said Abbie

Gambit looked at Logan and Abbie "I tink de wolverine be getting soft. He already win de heart of two belles"

"Sugah you started to sound like ur getting jealous." Said Rogue in her southern drawl

"What, no. why should Gambit get jealous when Gambit already got someone like you."

"Ah shoot sugah; ya now have gotten me blushin'." She smacked Gambit playfully.

Logan looked at them "Now who's the one getting soft?"

Gambit chuckled "Gambit not getting soft. He just know how to treat de ladies."

Logan Chuckled at that "Riiight."

Storm looked at Abbie "Would you like to go anywhere today Abbie?"

Abbie looked at Storm "Ummm yeah can we got to the Ice Cream Store? And can Jubes go with us?"

"Ya wanna get ice cream at this time? It's the middle of winter," asked Logan

"Yeah, never bad weather for Ice cream"

"Your weird kid."

Abbie giggled.

"Oh since your going out. I might as well go with you. I have to get my Christmas shopping done." Said Storm

"Oh yeah. I forgot about Christmas "said Logan

"Yah fergot about Christmas?" asked Rogue in disbelief

".Yeeaaah."

The Women shook their heads at Logan.

Abbie laughed and pointed a finger at Logan "Ooooo, you in BIG trouble Mister."

People laughed at what Abbie did.

"Hey Storm why don't I go with you-." Jean was speaking but Rogue cut in.

"Why don't we all go to tha mall?"

"Whoa whoa whoa, hold on 'ere. I don't wanna be dragged around the mall with a bunch of women that like to torture me."

After Logan said that Jubilee walked in the Kitchen. "Who said what about going to the Mall?"

"Oh god." Muttered Logan

"Good luck mon ami. I would tink De wolverine kin handle 1 or 2 women but now ya got 4" said Gambit

"Hey Gambii, don't forget me."

He looked at Abbie and thought 'Gambii?' "Ehh, 5 now."

Logan gave something that sounded like a small whimper.

"Oh come on Loggie, it won't be that bad." She pouted

Logan looked away from her pout and looked at jubilee and she was pouting as well. "......Damn fine all of you go on and git ready," he picked up Abbie as he got up and then sat her down on the seat and walked out for the kitchen and up to his room to take a shower and get ready for what he can call the next closest thing to hell.

Abbie stood on the chair to get some food off the table. "Loggie mad?"

"Naw. Sweetie, that's just grumpy Logan in the mornin'." Said Rogue, making the others in the kitchen chuckle.

"Ooooo, I go get ready." She climbed off the chair and went up to her room to get ready.

Jubilee grabbed a Pop tart and started to eat it. "I'm going to do the same as the ankle bitter."

After a while everyone was getting ready and heading off to the Mall.





You must login () to review.