Disclaimer: same as before dudes! Note: I dunno yet so don't ask. Rating: pg-13 (bad lingo) Title: what things may come part 12 Author: TheWolf

What things may come
Part 12
By: TheWolf

Logan and Abbie met up with the girls after he took Abbie to the pet store and bought her 3 fishes a fish bowl some food for the things, some things to go to the bottom of the bowl, and an air pump.

The girls saw what Logan had bought Abbie and giggle or smiled.

”Don’t do that.” he shook his head at the girls

”Hey I’m hungry.” Said Jubilee “Can we grab something to eat?”

”Yeah ah think that’s a good Idea.” said Rogue agreeing with Jubilee

”Yeah lets go get something today, you know how hard it is to find something for Scott and the Professor?” Said jean

“Aww it can’t be that bad.” said rogue as they walked to the food court

Logan, Abbie and Storm followed behind them “So what you get?” asked Storm looking over at Logan

“Just this. I already got something for everyone on my way back from my trip.”

“I thought you forgot about Christmas.”

He gave a small smile “I lied.”

She shook her head at him

He chuckled “I already got something for everyone...but you, I just want to make my gift more special ...Since you’re my girl an’ all.” he lightly blushed liking that he could call her his girl now.

“I’m sure that whatever it is I know I’ll like it.”

He chuckled “We’ll see about that.” They walked to the table where Jean was sitting at waiting for the other to come back so she’d be able to get something to eat.

“Jean you can go get something to eat, Logan myself and Abbie will wait.”

Jean looked at storm and smiled “thanks I’m Starved.” she laughed and got up and walked to one the food places to get something

Logan put Abbies stuff on the table and took a seat. Abbie climbed up one of the chairs and sat down staring and her new pets and Storm took a seat next to Logan.

He reached out and took her hand and intertwined his fingers with her. He stared at their intertwined hands and smiled softly to himself. For some reason Storm smelt a little different, she was more happy and at ease but there was something else that he couldn’t pace.

Ororo looked at Logan and smiled “what?”

He looked up and met her face and looked into her blue eyes “You’re just so...so damn beautiful.” he smiled at her.

She smiled back at him and leaned over and kissed him full on the lips.

Logan kissed her back and lightly put his hand on the side of her cheek and rubbed it with thumb.

Abbie looked at them and smiled.

Jubilee and Rogue made their way back to the table. Rogue cleared her throat.

Logan broke their kiss and looked at rogue and Jubilee.

Rogue shook her head “get a room and stop doing that in front of the child.” she nodded her head towards Abbie

Abbie giggled

“Riiight.” said Logan shaking his head as he got up from the table and let go of Storms hand as he headed to a place to get food.

Storm blushed and followed him

”Hey don’t leave me!” Abbie got up and looked at her fish “you stay. I’ll be right back.” She took off after Logan and Ororo.

Logan waited in line with Ororo. Abbie ran up to them.

“You left me.”

He looked at Abbie “Sorry kid.”

“Sokay.” She reached up and took one of Logans hands in hers and one of Ororos hand with the other and looked around. “Hey can I ask a question?”

“Sure sweetie.” Said Ororo

“You and Loggie ever going to get married?”

Logan got a little uncomfortable and Ororo saw it and chuckled then looked at Abbie “I don’t know. I think that’s up to Logan.”

”Oh, okay.”

Logan ordered his food and so did Abbie and Storm. Then they walked back to the table with there food and sat down and ate there food.

Jubilee looked at Logan “so what you get Ro’?”

He looked at her “nu-uh I aint telling.”

”It better not be something sappy or ima get Rogue and Jean and Ro’ to come after you.”

He chuckled “I’ll keep that in mind…but I got something in mind.” He grinned

Abbie saw him grin “Oh oh. Loggie has something planned.”

They laughed.

“Alright drop the subject, cause aint any of ya getting anything out of me.”

“Oh fine.” Said Jubilee

Everyone Finished there food. “Okay I’m beat. I want go home.” spoke Jean

“Wow, now this is a new development. Jean’s tired of shopping. Anyone know when hell froze over?” joked Logan

Ororo lightly slapped his shoulder “behave.”

“Hey ima get you back for that.”

“Oh really?”

“Heck yeah.” He tried to be serious but couldn’t hold it he broke out grinning.

“Before we go can I have my ice cream now? Please.” Asked Abbie

”Umm. Yeah sure.” He looked at the girls “umm take the stuff to the car and load it up, I’ll be back soon.” He got up and handed Jean the car keys and walked with Abbie to get her ice cream.

Abbie clung to Logans hand while they waited in line, and then later walking out to the car and driving back to the mansion, not knowing what was going to happen the following night.

A/N : Sorry it aint much. But here’s this I hope u liked it. R/R!!





You must login () to review.