Disclaimer: same as before dudes! Note: I dunno yet so don't ask. Rating: pg-13 (bad lingo) Title: what things may come part 13 Author: TheWolf

___________________________________________________________

What things may come

Part 13

By: TheWolf

Once all the girls and Logan got back from the mall, Logan was exhausted. He walked with them into the mansion and looked around in all his time there he was never more happy to be home, but right now all he wanted to do was take storm and hold her close to him and go to sleep. But he knew that that wasn't going to happen, so he walked off to the Rec room.

Rogue, Jean and Jubilee took off to Rogues room to wrap the gifts they bought.

Once Logan walked in the Rec-Room he saw gambit, Bobby, Scott and Hank playing pool.

Gambit looked at Logan and gave him a nod "Looks like de wolverine survived de day at de mall with de ladies."

Scott chuckled and looked at Logan

"Whatever I played it safe and stuck with Abbie."

"smart." Said Bobby

"I never would have thought to do that" said Hank

Gambit just shook his head

"Loggie!!" abbie yelled for Logan "I need your help!"

Logan sighed and muttered "I was so close." He turned and walked to where he heard Abbies call and walked up to her "what ya want ankle bitter?"

She smiled at him "can you help me with setting up my fishies?"

"Yeah sure come on." He took her hand and walked up to her room where she had her fish and everything ready.

She walked up to her fish and looked at Logan

"Where do ya want them Kiddo?

"Umm." she looked around her room and walked up to a kids table that was set up in the middle of her room "Right there." She pointed to the table

"Alright, you wanna help me?" he asked her as he started to open up some things

"Yup!" she spoke cheerfully

Logan chuckled at her spunk, then handed her a bag of colorful rocks to place at the bottom of the bowl. "Okay kiddo put these in there; try not to make a mess."

"Okay" she grabbed the bag of rocks and carefully placed them in the bowl as Logan messed around with the small air pump.

"All done" she smiled just as Ororo walked in to check on Abbie and Logan.

She walked up to them and smiled "What are we doing here?"

"Me and Loggie are getting ready to put my fishies in their bowl"

"Oh how lovely" she walked behind Logan and wrapped her arms around him and leaned her chin on his shoulder and then kissed the side of his neck.

Logan smiled softly at that, and then looked at what Abbie was doing. He moved. And Ororo let for of him. He walked to the bowl and picked it up and walked to the bathroom and filled it half way then walked back to the table and grabbed the air filter and placed it inside the bowl. "Okay kiddo grab your fish and let's put them in here."

"okay." She grabbed the bag and opened it then handed the bag to Logan and Logan placed them in the bowled and turning the air filter.

"There ya go kiddo." He moved away from the table and stood next to Storm and watched abbie as she watched her fish and made faces at them.

Storm lean on Logan and he wrapped an arm around her.

"Oh I almost forgot to give you this." Storm handed a brown bag to Logan. "It came in the mail today."

Logan looked at it and smiled to himself. He had to thank Nick for the papers he asked Nick for.

"Mind sharing a little?" asked Storm while looking at Logan

He looked at her and smiled "later." He kissed her and then walked out of the room up to his

Stormed smiled at shook her head and then looked at Abbie thinking that shed be there for hours she walked out and followed Logan.

Outside of the Mansion Mikes men where preparing there attack with out anyone noticing. They got into position and checked ammunition and other things. The headed over to the mansions fence and broke threw the alarm system.

Storm walked in after Logan and closed the door behind her "Come on Logan, tell me please."

He took a seat on his bed and looked at her "Come here." She walked to him and stopped next to the bed and looked down at him. He reached out and pulled her on top of him and he wrapped his arms around her waist as she placed her arms on either side of his head. "Ya really wanna know? Will it make ya happy if ya knew?"

"Yes, it would."

"Okay." He tilted his head up and whispered it to her.

After he was done she looked at him sort of surprised but then her face broke into a smile. "I think that's a great idea Logan."

"Ya think?"

"Yes of course it is."

"Good." He kissed her and she kissed him back, but soon where interrupted by the professor.

X-Men to the front yard, there are people on the premises and they have broken through the Mansions defense system. There intentions are quite lethal use all percussions. All junior X-Men stay inside with the children. Said Professor Xavier's voice throughout all the X-Men's minds.

Logan and Storm got up from Logan bed and headed downstairs where they met up with Scott, Jean, Beast, Rogue and Gambit and ran to the front yard where they met up with a crowed of people who only came for one reason, and that was to Kill Abbie.

Hank looked at the crowed "Oh my, there are at least 5 people for every one of us......that's 30 people"

"Well come on before they damage the mansion." Said Logan

"Right." Said Scott "5 for every person just like Beast said. We all fight together and watch each others backs, now fall out."

No one had to be told twice they moved swiftly as they ran towards the enemy and the enemy ran at them. Once they collided with each other all hell broke loose. Powers where used guns where fired, and blood was spilt.

Logan released his claws and moved with great marital art skills quickly getting rid of his 5 he tried not to kill but with things came down to him or the enemy.

All X-men tried not to kill. They fought to disable the person not kill them but as they fought nick Fury's men started to fall in and help the X- Men.

Inside the junior X-Men of the Mansion took care of the kids, but all didn't see the small girl with blond hair move passed them. That girl was Abbie and she was scared and wanted desperately to be in Logan or Storms arms. So she put it upon herself to look for them. She moved to a window and saw was going on, she cried out Logan and Storms name and ran outside to where the battle was taking place.

Most of the enemy where down only a few stood but one saw Abbie and aimed his gun at her. Logan saw this and ran for Abbie, the guy fired, Jean used her telepathy to divert it but it was moving too fast. Scott shot off a Laser beam and hit the guy killing him and the others.

The bullet hit Abbie and she flew backwards. Logan ran and slid on his knees stopping next to Abbies side. He could see that she was bleeding badly. "Abbie hold still kid." He placed his hand over the wound but the blood seeped through the openings of his fingers. "Kid hang on okay" his eyes started to water with the tears in his eyes threatening to fall onto his cheeks.

"Loggie.. I'm cold and tired." She barley managed to whisper.

The X-Men gathered around and looked at abbie and Logan with themselves started to tear up.

"A- Abbie stay with me kid... Ya got ta hold on okay." He moved a strand of her hair away from her face. "Ya can't leave me and Ro' ya know why?'

She reached out and held on to Logan's hand.

He looked at her "Cause I was gonna ask ya if it was okay if I could be your new daddy."

"Loggie..." her eye's started to tear up. "Daddy." at that her eyes rolled back in to her head and she didn't move, and Logan could no longer hold back his tears.

________________________________________________________________________ DUN DUN DUN...one more chapter left! What do u think might happen there? You readers getting bored of this story yet? And I'd like to thank all of u guys that had R/R thanks a bunch!!
~ TheWolf





You must login () to review.