Disclaimer: same as before dudes! Note: I dunno yet so don't ask. Rating: pg-13 Title: what things may come part 14 Author: TheWolf

___________________________________________________________

What things may come

Part 14

By: TheWolf

After what happened Logan found that he couldn't fall asleep. He sat in a chair and glanced at Storm who was sleeping on the bed. He then looked at the time; it read 5:30 in the morning. Everyone would soon be waking up to open Christmas Gifts in the Rec Room. He got up from the seat that he was in and walked over to storm and leaned downward and kissed her forehead as he brushed the white strands that fell over her forehead. "Darlin time ta wake up. We gotta go down stairs."

Storm slowly awoke with what Logan was saying "Okay I'm up. I'm up." She stretched out on the bed and yawned then sat up in bed then moving her legs over the side of the bed. She looked up at Logan and saw that he was in sweats and a t-shirt. "Haven't you gotten any sleep?"

"No I haven't, now come on everyone will be waiting downstairs." He grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around Storms body and picked her up in his arms and then carried her out of the room and downstairs.

"You know I am capable of walking on my own." Said Storm as she kept her arms wrapped around Logan's neck.

"I know I just wanna hold ya close." He said as he walked in the Rec room already seeing Scott, Jean, Gambit and others in their P.J's. he then made his way to the couch and laid on one side with storm on top of him with his arm draped around her waist.

"Is everyone here?" Asked Jubilee

Logan remembered everything that happened earlier that night and was about to speak but he was cut off by hank walking in. Hank himself look beat but he still carried a smile to reassure the others.

"No, everyone is not here. But soon will be." he looked back and motion for someone to walk forward he looked at everyone in the Rec Room although "She seems young we have a new Mutant to join this Institute, Her Mutation is fantastic she can heal herself, but not in a way Logan can it's more like some energy that heals her, she can also heal others and right now it's not even at it's full potential"

Everyone Looked at Hank wondering what he was talking about seeing that no one got word on a new mutant joining them, much let will that kind of power.

"I'd like to present you with the new Abbie." He smiled downward as Abbie made her way from behind Hank, she looked Like she hadn't ever gotten hurt, and her already blue eyes seemed to glow blue.

Everyone looked at Abbie and smiled and clapped there hands at her.

"Go Abbie!" said Jubilee laughing and chapping at Abbie

"It's good ta hav' ya back petite." Said Gambit as he clapped with the rest and then whistling.

Logan and Storm looked at Abbie and laughed at themselves thanking god that she was alright.

Abbie was blushing and laughing at all the attention and saw Logan and Storm and ran to them and next to them on the couch. She reached towards them and Storm reached over and picked her up and sat her on Logan's stomach.

Abbie looked at Storm and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Marry Christmas Storm." She then looked at Logan "Marry Christmas daddy." She gave Logan a kiss on the cheek as well.

Logan smiled and hugged her and kissed her forehead "Marry Christmas darling."

With that said the Professor spoke up. "Well not that everyone is here; we can now start opening gifts."

Logan looked at Abbie "Go ahead go open you gifts."

Scott and Jean passed out the gifts and once they where all passed they all took turns at opening there gifts some laughed and cracked jokes at what a person got cause they'd ironically get 2 of the same gifts or the gift would relate to the person or the persons personality. The whole opening gifts process to a little over 2 hours.

"Where's Abbie?" asked Storm a little worried having not seen her.

"Right here!" Abbies hand stuck out from under a pile of wrapping paper

They all laughed and Jean used her TK to pick Abbie up from under the paper.

Bobby got up and took Jubilees hand and ran outside with their snow shoes on and started to have a snow ball fight. Storm had taken care of the blood that was spilt the night before and Nick Fury's men had taken care of the bodies. Jean and Scott saw Bobby and Jubilee go and followed in suit and started hitting each other with snowballs, soon everyone was outside having and all out snowball fight.

Storm had stayed inside and was standing next to the window and looked out at Snowball fight outside and laughed seeing Scott slip and fall on his back then getting hit with at least 10 snowballs.

Logan walked up behind Storm "Havin fun?" he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close to him.

She smiled hearing Logan's voice and then having him wrap and arm around her. She leaned back into his embrace. "Yes I am." She turned and faced him "Logan I have something to tell you."

"I all ears." He smiled at her

"Logan, I'm.I'm pregnant." She looked at him to see how he'd react to what she just told him.

He looked at her and smiled brightly and chuckled and then kissed her passionately, she kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck, and he held her close then slowly broke their kissed. "That's great news I'm happy, but I got something ta ask ya, and ya don't have ta answer right now. But.." He pulled something from his pocket and held up a small velvet box and opened it reviling a large diamond white band ring. "Will ya Marry me?"

Storm looked at the ring and was speechless, she then looked at Logan and smiled and kissed him "Yes! A thousand times over, yes!" she said between the kisses she gave Logan

He kissed her back and then moved and took the ring out of its box and then took Storms left hand in his and placed the ring on her wedding ring finger. He then looked up at her and kissed her deeply, then slowly broke their kiss and held her close to him as they both continued to look outside at the snow started to fall from the sky.


Fin!! Sequel coming right up





You must login () to review.