Disclaimer: u know the drill ^_^

What Things may Come Part-3 By: TheWolf

The next morning everyone was busy so Ororo took it to herself that she should make Logan and Abbie something to eat considering she had nothing to do, so she made a bowl of cereal, toast, and orange juice for Abbie and then made a plate of eggs and sausages and toast with a cup of coffee for Logan and put it on a tray and headed down to the med-lab.

Abbie was still sleeping and she had her arm in a sling to prevent from it hurting or getting more injured and the other hand was close to where Logans head rested on the edge of the bed having Abbies finger tips in his hair by giving her little comfort showing that he was still there with her.

As Ororo walked in with there food she noticed Logan and Abbie and smiled, she then put the tray on a counter and walked to Logans side and then lightly placed a hand on his side to wake him with out disturbing Abbie.

"Mmmm. that tickles." Said Logan as he woke up from his sleep, and lifting his head up from the bed then stretching his back having it pop.

She smiled "Sorry about that."

"No keep it up, it's good to wake up to a beautiful woman like you." He grined

Storm laughed "Logan are you flirting with me?"

". I think i-"

"Loggie?" muttered Abbie asked she woke up.

Logan looked down at her and smiled "Hey kiddo."

Storm turned and grabbed the tray and then placed it on a stand that could go over the bed and pushed it over Abbie so that both Logan and Abbie could eat.

Abbie looked up at Storm and Smile "Your pretty."

Storm smiled "Thank you, you're a pretty little girl as well."

Abbie giggled

"Well I Made both breakfast I hope you enjoy it."

Logan gave a nod "Thanks 'Ro"

"Well I guess I'll see guys later. I have to attened my garden." She said walking out of the med-lab as Hank walked in

"Later 'Ro" he smiled at she walked out of the med-lab.

Hank made a coughing noise to get Logans attention

"What?" asked Logan

"I think that our feral friend is starting to take to our young goddess."

"Maybe Hank, maybe."

"Well I see that my patient has woken up." Said hank smiling at Abbie

Abbie smiled at him showing no fear

Hank then checked her progress and her wound to see how it was coming along then dismissed her from the med-lab with directions to both Logan and Abbie.

As Logan and Abbie walked around the mansion Abbie was amazed at what she saw "Wow Loggie, you live here?"

"Yeah I do, come on you need clothes and I'll have Jubilee and Rogue take you to the mall or something."

"Your not going with me?" asked Abbie as she looked up at Logan as they walked to Jubilees room

"No, why u want me too?"

"Yessss, please." She said as she reached up and took his big hand in her small little one.

Logan was very surprised Abbie took his hand like that but not wanting to upset her he didn't pull his hand away.

Both Abbie and Logan walked up to Jubilees room and Logan knocked on the door, hearing some music and someone moving on the other side.

"It's open." Said Jubilee

Logan opened the door and looked around before stepping in "Jubilee, ummm can I ask ya for a favor?"

Jubilee looked at Logan like she saw him as a bug "Whoa Logan the wolverine asking me for a favor, damn to bad I don't have a tape recorder."

Logan stared at her "So you going to help me or not?"

"Yeah sheesh wolvie what crawler in your pants?"

"Nothing, and I wanted to ask if you'd mind going with me and Abbie to the mall to get her some clothes."

"Sure, you can go with me and Storm we were planning to leave ." she looked at the clock on her nightstand ".right now." She grabbed some yellow shades from her desk and walked out of her room to meet in the front where Jubilee and Storm said they meet.

Logan shook his head and closed Jubilees door and walked with Abbie still holding on to his hand, As Storm showed up and smiled at Logan and Abbie and headed out to the garage and grab a car. Once they where all in Storm drove then all to the mall.

Once at the mall they all filed out of the car and walked inside of the mall.

"Hey I'll meet up with you at Oshman kids in about an hour, I'm going to go to some stores that I know for a fact neither of u want to go in ok."

Logan gave a nod.

"Be careful Jubilation." Said Storm

"Will do." Said Jubilee as she walked away from them.

Both Logan and Storm looked at each other and laughed knowing that they had an hour to put up with each other.

Abbie looked up at Storm and Logan and smiled thinking that it'd be great if Logan and Storm would become her new mommy and daddy.

"Come on lets walk around." Said Logan not really into the shopping part but liked being with 'Ro, she made him feel happy, and at peace.

Storm gave a nod "Very well then." They started to walk in one direction and took there time looked at the different shops.

Abbie then reached up and took a hold of Storms hand as well, and Storm looked down at her and smiled. As they walked all in hand Logan noticed a large mirror on one of the store walls as he looked at it he saw himself in a way he only sometimes dreamed about but always hoped for, in that mirror he saw a family. A family that consisted of him, Abbie and 'Ro. He then realized that maybe one day he could have that, he just need to tell 'Ro what he was feeling for her, but it was hard enough for him to realize his feelings he had for her, and he knew that expressing them would be an even greater challenge. But on the other hand he was always up for a good challenge.



don't forget to R/R.





You must login () to review.