Disclaimer: same as before peeps.

What things may come Part 5 By: TheWolf



"Oh shit!" said logan as he looked at storm.

At that Storm called up her powers and made a little wind storm around Logan making him put up his arms to cover his face.

"'Ro this is sooo uncalled for!"

Storm laughed at Logan "Awww, come on Logan its just a little snow."

"Little snow my ass. Come call back your so power." He said while inching his way to her.

Storm was having to much fun to notice Logan getting closer. "What and ruin my fun?"

Logan gave a low growl and then managed to jump at Storm knocking them both down to the ground.

"Logan! Now that was uncalled for."

Logan laughed and moved.

"Ow." Said Storm

Logan stopped moving afraid that he might have hurt her. " 'Ro you ok?"

"Yes..but I think I landed on a stick." Something pointy was poking her back.

Logan chuckled "Sorry about that." He then moved in a way so that he wouldn't hurt her while he got off of her "here-" he looked up and brushed his lips with hers.

Storm laid their not knowing what to do, bye she felt warm and her heart was starting to beat faster.

Logan snapped out of his little trance and got off of Storm. "Sorry." He held a hand out to her to help her up.

She took his hand and let him help her up, but soon she realized they where still standing very close to each other , so close that she couldn't help but feel the body heat Logan was radiating.

Logan stood there with one hand in Storms and the other at her waist, and he just stood there looking into Storms blue eyes, Storm was doing the same looking in Logan grayish/blue eyes.

" 'Ro-" Logans word came out a little shaky having a feeling come to him, something that he hasn't felt for a long time, but should never finished his sentence because Storm had put a finger over his lips making him stop speaking.

"Don't say anything." She said in a soft voice.

Logan licked his lips where Storm's finger had been , he then moved closer to storm and tilted his head moving his lips slowly and closer to Ororos lips, just as they where about to kiss the moment was shattered by Abbie yelling and Jubilee laughing.

"LOGGIE HELP JUBILEE IS BURING ME ALIVE UNDER SNOW!!!""

Logan pulled back and sighed as he took a step back still looking at Storm, Ororo smiled at him, only to have Logan Smile back at her.

Logan took and other step back having them release there hands slowly and then dropping them to there sides. He then turned and headed back to Jubilee and Abbie and took a glace behind him before he would completely lose sight of Storm and then disappeared behind some bushes.

Ororo was left standing there watching Logan leave, and wonder what could have happened. She asked her self what she was doing and if she could possibly falling for Logan? She shook her head trying to clear her mind as she walked following the same way Logan had left just minutes ago.





You must login () to review.