Disclaimer: same as before peeps HAHAHA, jk hehe....ooooohhh and '......' means thoughts. ________________________________________________________________

What things may come part 6 By: TheWolf
Later that day Storm, Abbie and Jubilee hung out in the rec-room watching movies and grubbing out on junk food, but only gave little of the junk food to Abbie that way she wouldn't fall ill.

"Hey...who picked this movie?" asked Jubilee

"ME!...why? It bad?" spoke Abbie as she laid on her stomach and watched the movie with Storm and Jubilee, she liked them both. Ororo seem to remind her of her mother a lot and jubilee was like the big sister she never had.

"...Oh...good pick, Ethan Hawk is such a cutie."

Abbie giggled at Jubilees comment.

Storm was only paying half attention to the movie; she couldn't stop thinking about Logan. She hadn't been that Close to a man in a long time, and deep down inside she was afraid to say anything, for fear of never getting that close to Logan or any man at that again. But on the other hand she felt, happy, safe...and in some way loved 'could Logan love me?' Ororo thought to her self 'or can I be falling for Logan?' she sighed trying to relive herself from her thoughts and continued to watch the rest of the movie.

Logan was walking outside in the cold just thinking to himself; he had been thinking the same things that Ororo had been. ' Can I be falling for 'Ro, does she even like me that way? Sure I had feelings for jean at one point in time, but I was just wasting my time. 'Ro is so... god I gotta stop thinking to myself. I'm going to start thinking im going crazy.' he sighed and started to walk back to the mansion but those questions still lingered in his mind.

By the end of the movie Ororo was getting hungry and she got up from her seat and headed to the kitchen "I'll be right back."

Jubilee and Abbie waved a hand over there shoulder and continued to watch he movie.

Walking in the kitchen she noticed Logan standing in front of the stove making him something to eat.

"Mind sharing?"

"Yeah but, I'll make ya a plate if ya ask nicely." Logan turned his head to look at her and gave her a wink.

She giggled and tried to act serious "Ok Logan u win. Can you please make me a plate of whatever your cooking?........and since when did you know how to cook?" she looked at Logan in his tight jeans and black shirt and started to think of what wonders laid under them. ' Good goddess I must stop thinking like that.'

Logan smiled "Ok one plate for the beautiful goddess coming up, and as for me knowing how to cook.... I can't tell you cause I might have to kill you." He smiled at her and stared at her for a while before turning his attention back to the food on the stove and then stirring it. "It's almost ready." he grabbed a couple of clean plates and set things up, as he did that a plate almost slipped out of his hand as he glanced at Storm sitting at the table wearing some PJ bottoms and a blue shirt, that fit her perfectly, but quickly recovered.

" Do you need any help Logan?"

"Umm.... im good, but if you want to help I don't mind."

She nodded and got up and walked to logans side and helped him set their food on their plates.

Logan brushed his arm against hers and swallowed the saliva that was in his mouth, he looked at her and smiled' god she's so beautiful' he looked at her trying to memorize every detail of her body and the way she moved and smelled ' honey, vanilla, and sandal wood'.

She smiled back "you know Logan you have a very nice looking smile, it'd be good to see you smile more often." she said as she put her and logans plate on the table, then she turned and grabbed the silver wear from a cabinet and then turned back toward the table bumping into logans chest "sor--" Logan had kissed her full on, having not been able to hold his temptation down.

The next thing that happened and that surprised the both of them was when Storm wrapped her arms around logans neck and returned their kiss with the same amount of passionate, as Logan had started at.

Logan had slowly broke there kiss and he wrapped his arms around her waist, and they both held each other.

" 'Ro..... " Logan brushed is cheek against her skin. "... I think im falling for u...and I don't want to lose you."

Storm gave a soft smile and whispered close to Logan ear. "And I you Logan."
__________________________________________________________________ dun dun dun . hehe. Want more? Or doest it suck? U tell me? What do u think is going to happen with Logan, abbie, storm and jubes? Don't forget to review people! luv ya'll





You must login () to review.