Disclaimer: I don't own the x-men so dun sue. Author: TheWolf Rating Pg-13, FOR NOW hehe.

What things may Come Part 7 By: TheWolf

As Logan and Storm held each other in the kitchen, Abbie had made her way to them to see what they where doing, in doing so she had seen them kiss, so she quickly made her way back to Jubilee.

Storm looked at Logan and her face sadden

Logan saw that look and because extremely worried "What? What is it 'Ro?"

".It's just that.I don't know what about Jean? I knew you liked her and she's one of my close friends."

He smiled understanding what she was saying " 'Ro, listen and listen to me good. Even when I used to flirt with her I knew that if we did get together that she wouldn't be happy, and she is with Scooter. I do respect him and I still don't like him but I would never do anything like that. Besides I don't think I was ever in love with Jean. But I do know that I am with you, and nothing's going to change that."

She smiled at him and he kissed her.

After they where done Ororo got a mischievous smile on her face "Won't this be shocking to the rest of the team.and the school."

While chuckling at 'Ro's comment " I can't wait to see the look on scooters face."

"Your mean.'

"No I'm fun."

While laughing "Meanie."

"A meaning that is in love." He winked at her "well we better start eating before the food gets cold" Ororo gave a nod and they both sat down at the table and started to eat they're food.

Abbie ran back to Jubilee hoping over the sofa and slightly giggling.

Jubilee turned her head to face Abbie " what? Why you laughing?"

"hehe, prwomise not to tell?"

Jubilee considered it " yeah sure I promise."

"double prwomise?"

"Double promise."

"Ok." She got off the sofa and got closer to Jubes. "Guess what I just saw"

"I dunno come on spill it already."

"I saw 'roro and Loggie kissin'"

Surprised "you what? No joke."

"No joke."

"Where'd you see them?"

"In the kitchen."

"Whoa, ok Abbie this is big stuff. So we can't tell anyone ok."

"Ok."

"So are u doing anything today?" asked Ororo

"Yea, I got to take care of some stuff."

"And your not going to tell me?'

"ummm one thing I can't the other is that there is still 2 more guys that murderd Abbies parents, and I tend to find them."





You must login () to review.