Disclaimer: u don't own the X-Men so don't sue Author: TheWolf Rating: pg-13 but soon to change

What thing may come Part-8 By: TheWolf

One of men who killed Abbies parents grunted in pain as his boss shoved his fist into his gut. By this time Mikes face was covered in his own blood.

"How can you be so stupid?! You left the kid alive. Do you know that she canget me into a lot of trouble?! I want you to find her and kill her and everyone that she's had contact with got that?!"

Mike was trying to speak

" I said got that?"

"Yeah I got it." He pulled away from the guys that were holding him.

"Good. Now clean up and do what u have to but I want that child dead as he parents."

Mike walked away and headed for his sleeping quarters to get cleaned up and take care of his face. He'd been really lucky, people like his boss expected nothing but the best.

After cleaning up he walked to the phone and dialed Johns phone but no one answered. He sighed thinking that that was strange so he called a couple more people

"Jim this is Mike I need a favor I need a full out look out for one person. Infact she's a kid. I'm sending u a picture of her now and I need to find this girl fast."

"Got it."

"Can you do me this for me?" he sent a picture of Abbie to Jim's computer

"Yeah."

"Thanks."

"No problem." He hung up and so did Mike.

Logan and Storm managed to sit down and eat at the table.

"So how do you tend to find these people or person?" she asked

"I got my ways."

"and the mysterious mountain-man image comes back."

Logan chuckled "I'll tell you when this blows over."

"as for that other thing?"

"I'm not going to say." He smiled leaning forward closer to her

"Even if I do this?" she leaned closer to him and kissed him slowly and passionately while sucking a little on his bottom lip

Logan was really enjoying this but as soon as it started it ended, he looked at Ororo "your killin' me darlin, but I still aint going to tell you."

"Oh logan, see I are mean. Keeping things from the woman you love." She desperately wanted to know what he was up to.

"All for a good cause."

Back in the living room Jubilee looked at Abbie "Come on lets go check on them, but act like we're getting Ice cream or something."

"'Kay."

Both started to head to the kitchen and Jean came down from the stairs "Hey -"

"Shh!!" both Abbie and Jubilee cut of Jeans comment

"O.k, what are you guys doing."

"Nothing" they said simultaneously. Jean rised an eyebrow and followed them in to the kitchen.

Logan and Ororo pulled away from each other as they walked in.

Jubilee and Abbie went to the fridge and Jean walked up to Logan and Ororo.

" Ororo would you like to join me and some of the rest of the Adults out to go have some fun?"

"ummm..." she glanced at Logan "no not tonight. I have some things to do."

Logan raised his eyebrow

"Logan..?" spoke jean

"Huh?naw, I got to take care of some stuff."

"Okay." She said and walked out of the kitchen to make sure everyone was ready to go.

Logan Looked at Storm and winked at her then faced Abbie and jubilee "in bed by ten and same with for you Jubes" he then got up and walked out to the garage mounted his harley, then turned it on and headed out only to return a couple hours after everyone was out or sleep.




Note: So what do u thing better? Sorry the last one was short but hey I did post it. And I hope u like this one. What do u think everyone is up to and especially Logan.





You must login () to review.