Disclamier: same as before dudes! Note: I dunno yet so don't ask. Rating: R! (to some introduction of sex) Title: what things may come part 9 Author: TheWolf

What things may Come Part9 By: TheWolf

Ororo made it halfway through a stack of papers that had to be graded and she still couldn't get he mind off of Logan, Even when she tried to distract herself by reading a book. She looked at the book that she had already tossed on the corner of her bed. She then glanced at the clock that was on her nightstand, it read 1am she sighed, kicked on the covers that where on her and put a robe on as she headed downstairs to make herself a cup of tea.

Logan on the other hand traveled to the second bar that was closest to the mansion, seeing that some of the teams cars where parked outside of the first one. Right now Logan sat at the bar talking to his old friend Nick Fury who was an agent for a government operative called Shield. Both sat talking and having beers after Logan had called him up asking for a favor he needed to have done.

"Okay Logan, enough small talk. What's that favor that you wanted me to do for you?"

"Well come to think of it, it's a few favors. But before you say something hear me out."

Nick looked at him " Shoot."

"Okay well I found this kid and well her parents where murdered and well I got one of them bastards, but there's two left and from what I saw their professionals, they did it nice and quite. The only reason I heard the gun shots was cause o' my hearing, and I have a gut felling that their going to come for the kid. So I need your guys to help me keep her safe and alive."

"Jesus Logan this isn't like you to ask for something like this, The kid has gotten to ya huh?"

Logan didn't answer knowing full well that Nick knew that answer to that.

Nick shook his head "well do ya at least got a photo of the kid?"

He reached in the pocket of his jacket and pulled out a photo of Abbie that he took from Jubilee and slid it to Nick.

He looked at the photo "Cue kid." He looked at Logan " and your other favor?"

Logan told him what he wanted and Nick Surprised what Logan was asking for. Then Nick made a couple calls and pulled a few strings " okay you'll get a package in the mail in a couple days to a week."

"Thanks, I owe ya one."

"That and another beer."

Logan grinned and got them both another beer before he took off back to the mansion.

Everyone at the first bar was already drunk or halfway there.

"Have any of you noticed Logan and Ororo? They seem a little . closer." Asked Jean never wanted to get the answers for her self knowing that she could but Ororo was one of her closest friends.

"No" said Scott

"Why someone getting' a little jealous sugah?" asked Rogue in her southern drawl

"Good heavens no!" said Jean

"Better not be." Said Scott

Betsy getting a little bored grabbed Warrens hand and drug him to the dance floor.

"Come on." Said Jean doing the same to Scott.

Rogue and Gambit looked at each other "care to dance wit Gambit chere?"

"ah'd love to sugah." They got up and followed the rest.

Ororo made her way downstairs and walked in the recroom having heard the TV. Once she walked in there both Jubilee and Abbie where passed out asleep on the floor. She smiled to herself and reached over to the sofa and pulled a blanket off of ot and put it over them, then turned off the TV and walked through the jointing door that lead to the kitchen and started to heat up some water to make her self some tea.

At that moment Logan rode up the mansions driveway and parked his motorcycle in the garage and made his way in the mansion through the kitchen, he frowned seeing that Ororo was still up at this time, while walking in the kitchen he was careful not to startle her "Darlin'?"

She turned around and smiled seeing Logan.

"Ya ok? Why are ya up this late?"

"Oh I could not sleep so I thought a nice cup of tea would help." She said turning back to the oven.

"Oh, Okay." He took off his leather jacket and put it on the kitchen table and made his way behind Ororo and wrapped his arms around her.

She leaned into his embrace as she put tea in the hot water and turned off the oven. "So what did you go do?"

"Oh I asked for a favor to help me look for Abbies parents murderers and to keep an eye out for her safety."

"Is that all?"

He thought about that other favor. "Umm, yeah."

She turned around in his arms to face him, "Your lieing."

He smirked "Okay I was, But I promise to tell you later."

"You better Logan."

"I will, promise." He kissed her long and slowly, which became more and more passionate.

The next thing Logan or Ororo knew what that they where starting to undress themselves as they made there way to Logans room.

"You Sure 'Ro?" he loved her and he didn't want to do anything that might hurt her later.

"Yes, Logan"

He smiled and picked her up and then made their way upstairs to his room. Once they reached it they out in and Logan Kicked the door shut and made sure it was locked so they wouldn't be interrupted.

As Logan lead Ororo to his bed he kissed her deeply, making sure he put all he felt for Ororo in to their love making, Ororo Did the same. She knew that Logan would always be there for her, and never harm her in anyway.

That night Logan and Ororo connected in so many ways emotionally and physically that it was bound that the both shared the same love for each other that they would carry with them though out all they time they had together, That Night would chance both Logans and Ororos lives for the better.

Note: trust me second love scene is going to be waaaayyyy better





You must login () to review.