Disclaimer: u know the drill if not..then read the first chapter. ^_^

What Things may Come Part-2 By: TheWolf

Logan rushed to Abbies side. "Abbie, sweetie, darlin' talk to me." She winced in pain ".. Ok good enough." He the opened the jacket to see how much damage had been done, he saw that the bullet had went cleanly through not hitting the bone which was good news.

"I-it hurts Logan"

"I know kiddo, I know. But I'm going to take you to a place where there going to fix ya up real good and it wont hurt, not one bit."

"Promise?"

"yeah" he nodded his head and closed up his jacket around her "yeah I promise." He then picked her up carefully as to not hurt her anymore then she was and headed for his motorcycle. There he put his helmet over her head and sat her between his arms to that she could stay in the safety of his reach while he drove his cycle.

"L-Logan..am I going to die like mommy and daddy?" spoke Abbie as Logan was trying as fast as he could to get to the mansion with out crashing.

"No, No darling, your not gonna die."

"Logan I'm sleepy."

"Don't fall asleep darling." He didn't know if she should sleep, or if it was a right choice for her to do. "We're almost there."

Minutes later Logan skidded to a stop at the front gate of the mansion and put in a code in the gates intercom box, as the gate opened Logan wasted no time getting them on the mansions grounds.

"We there yet Loggie?"

'Loggie?' thought Logan "Yeah sweetie, just hold on a while longer then you can go to sleep "kay?"

"Ok."

He quickly parked the cycle and stormed in the mansion with Abbie in his arms, it was the middle of the night but he didn't care. "Jeannie!, Professor!, Someone help me!." With all that yelling Logan woke up nearly half of the mansion.

Jean, Storm, Scott all raced down to Logan who was now soaked wet with a small child in his arms.

Logan had just took off his helmet from Abbies head and saw that she was very pale and cold

"Logan?" asked Jean

Logan looked up "Jean ya gotta help her, shes been shot."

Jean gave a nod "take her down to the med-lab."

Logan didn't need to be told twice and rushed down to the med-lab with jean following then, when he reached the med-lab he gently laid Abbie on a bed, and Jean got things that she would be needing to work on Abbies shoulder.

"Loggie kin I go to sleep?"

He looked up at Jean and she gave a nod.

"Yeah darling, you can go to sleep."

"Loggie Stay with me?" she asked barley being heard

"Yeah I'll stay with ya kiddo."

"Loggie you my new daddy now?" she asked falling deeper to sleep

He was surprised about her question "I-I dunno."

With that Abbie was completely asleep as Logan watched over her and Jean repaired her.

WELLLLL.I hope ya like this R/R, next chap I plan to bring 'Ro into it YAY!





You must login () to review.