“With the Brotherhood, in my world they are bad news. Mutants who have waged war against mankind.”

“Yeah well that’s pretty much how they are here expect their war is wit everyone.” Logan said as they drove back to the mansion.

“And you took her there so she could become their live in whore?” Ororo asked stunned at what he was admitting to her.

“She made her self the whore, I just figured I’d help her out, and Sabertooth always had a thing fer Rory.”

“Sabertooth, my Goddess, Logan how could you.”

“How could I?” He growled and Ororo could she that he was fighting to stay in control of his anger. “She’s tha one who fucked my bes friend behind my back and she’s tha one who wanted ta kill my baby, as if it won’t bad enough she was leaving me, but she told be she was gonna abort tha baby, damn near taunted me wit it. She created this shit not me.” He said and then grew silent his eyes fixed on the darkened road. She watched him for a moment and something struck her.

“You do not feel the least bit sorry do you?”

“Naw can’t say that I do. I can forgive a lot a things darlin, but not betrayal.”

~~~~

“Where is it, where is it, I know it must be here some where…Aha!” Ororo exclaimed happily as she found what she had spent the past two hours rummaging through Rory’s things in search. She swiftly moved to the phone and picked up the receiver and began to dial, she waited as it rung several times before someone finally picked it up. “Hello, Bishop?”

“My God Rory?” The gruff male voice spoke through the other end of the phone. “Are you ok, what happened I haven’t heard from you in months…”

“Bishop, there are a lot of things we need to discuss but not over the phone, I need to meet you, tonight, face to face, is there a place we can meet?”

“Yes, come to our place.”

“Our place, right well could you give me directions?”

“Directions, Rory what…”

“Please no questions now I shall explain everything once I see you tonight, you may not believe it, but I shall try to explain it all.”

~~~~

She sat on the plush couch in the lavish apartment, which she discovered Rory and Bishop had purchased for their rendezvous’. She had arrived nearly an hour before hand and had told Bishop the entire story and now she sat waiting for him to respond.

“I’m gonna kill that son-of-a-bitch,” He said through clenched teeth. “How could he do that to Rory, his own wife…”

“One could ask the same of her and you for that matter, She is his wife and you from what he’s told me, his best friend, yet that did not stop you from having an affair behind his back. Logan was wrong for what he has done, but to be fair you two were the catalyst for his actions, as cruel as they may be.” He sat quietly knowing that her words were the truth. “Now we have to figure out how we are going to fix this and get Rory back, and I shall need your help to do it. So will you help me?”

“Of course, I love her.”

~~~~

“Are you alright?” He asked as they now hide against the wall of the stone castle like building, hidden by the fog that Ororo had conjured up. “That doesn’t hurt the baby?” He asked as he reached out to touch Ororo’s swell, and she instantly and instinctively swatted his hands away.

“I am fine and please do not touch me, I am not Rory.” She stated.

“Is that what you tell Logan, not to touch you?”

“No, this is ‘his’ child. Not it is your turn to get us inside the building.”

“Yeah well maybe you should wait out here, let the fog keep you hidden…”

“No, do not worry about me I can take care of myself.”

“I’ve noticed and I’m wondering why Rory couldn’t do the same, why didn’t she use her powers?” Ororo burrowed her brow to the question it was a question that had never occurred to her. “Come on then, let’s do this. Did asshole happen to mention where they were keeping Rory?”

“Yeah, wherever Sabertooth sleeps.” She said as they made their way inside the house, both surprised at how easy an entry it was. “They do not have much in way of security.”

“Yeah well no one would want to break in this place, these are the kind of guys you drop in on to have tea and crumpets.” Bishop said as he held up the huge gun he had brought along.

“Do you really think ‘that’ will be needed?” Ororo asked eyeing the gun.

“I never leave home without it, so where too?”

“I would think the bedrooms are upstairs,”

“Ok, but stay behind me and stay close.”

“I can take care of myself,”

“Yeah, yeah I get that just humor me please…just as stubborn as Rory.” He mumbled the last part. As they made it to the top of the stairs they both paused and stared down the empty hallway.

“Where is everyone?” Ororo whispered.

“Good question, this is too easy. I think we should leave…”

“Naw don’t do dat, we havin a pardy and yous tha main gess,” A heavy Cajun accent spoke out from behind them and they turned startled. “Well now hey der cherie,” He spoke as he took a step towards Ororo, who simply glared down at him.

“Don’t even think about it swamp rat,” Another voice called out from in front of them and they quickly shot their heads towards it.

“Logan,” Ororo gasped her shock he never looked at her, but bore his eyes in to Bishop.

“Ya jus can’t stay tha hell away from my wife can ya?”

“She’s not your wife, Rory is and she here somewhere. Logan how could you do this to her, she was your wife and mother of your child….”

That’s right, MY WIFE!” Logan roared as he stalked to where Bishop and Ororo stood, he got right up in Bishop’s face. “But that didn’t stop you from fuckin her every chance ya got did it….friend.” He spat out the last word as he reached out and grasped Ororo’s wrist, yanking her up to him. “And you yer just as bad as she is, I told ya I don’t fer give betrayal.”

“I never betrayed you, I am here to help Rory as is Bishop, it seems to me he truly does care for her more than you.”

“You wanna see my wife so bad, fine, yer gonna get an up close and personal view.”

“Wat we gon do bout dis one, mon ami?”

“Use him fer target practice, I don’t give a fuck.” Logan said as he turned and lead Ororo to a room where she noticed Sabertooth standing by. She eyed him wearily as he raked lustful eyes over her.

“Well now what have we here, Logan yer bringin me another one, and here I thought you didn’t like me.”

“I don’t and she aint fer ya, at least not until she has my kid.” Ororo shot wide eyes to him at his words.

“You would give me to him as you did yer wife, are you mad. Do you think I will allow you to harm me?”

“You think you gonna have a choice?” Sabertooth asked as he flung the bedroom door open, and Ororo gasped at what she saw.

The room was dimly lit only the candles lining the mantle above the fireplace gave illumination. The smells of sweat and musk poured from the room and it was obvious what action was occurring within its walls. Muffled moans and cries could be heard, but Ororo couldn’t make out from where until she took a step closer.

“Goddess,” She gasped at the occupants of the room. There were five men inside; two on the bed and three standing around it, all naked. Ororo stepped closer to get a better look only to have Logan grasp her wrist.

“Don’t.” He said he himself unable to look up at the scene. Ororo yanked her wrist from his grasp and continued inside the room, making her way to the side of the bed. She stared stunned as she saw herself splayed out on the bed with one man ramming himself inside of her while another straddled her face, yanking her head back and forth against his cock.

“Oh My Goddess,” She cried as a loud clap of thunder boomed outside, followed by a flash of lightning. The men on and about the bed paused their assault, all turning to the woman before them as her eyes glowed white and her hair stood on ends, with electricity crackling about her. Nothing was said before the lightning struck sending the two on the bed, flying back against a far wall, now charred remains. One of the men standing about the bed decided to fight, shooting out his long tongue, which Ororo caught with ease, burning it with the electricity that now coursed through her hand, which eventually made it’s way back to the man sending him flying through a wall. Ororo lifted her head towards the ceiling, willing a bolt to strike, and it burrowed a huge hole through the ceiling and all the way down to the cellar. She then moved to the bed and grasped the fragile and frail body, holding it to her as she lifted them both up and out of the compound.

“Ororo!” She heard Logan calling to her and she knew she had to get back to the mansion and hopefully back to her world.





You must login () to review.