Chapter 4

"Give up yet darlin'?"

"You can't be serious."

He grinned as they both took yet another fighting stance.

"Well, ya lookin' a little tired. I'd understand if you'd like to call it quits."

"I think your the one who wants to quits....and that's only because I nearly nailed you a moment ago."

Logan chuckled darkly. She was right. They'd been throwing punches and kicks with precision, when she almost knocked his head off with a roundhouse kick. He really needed to stop staring at her and keep his mind on sparring with her.

Easier said than done though. She was wearing a tiny white t-shirt which showed off her sweat slicked abdomen. The black form-fitting pants that hung low on her hips and flared at the bottom ddin't help him keep his mind on the task at hand either.

'I'm supposed to be heping her with the danger room programming, not ogling her.'

"Are you going to stare at me all day or are we going to test these programs out?" Ororo asked with her hands on her hips.

Logan came out of his little daydream and refined his stance.

"It's about time" she said as she retook her stance as well.

"You're full of a lot of smart remarks today 'Ro."

"Can't help it. You bring out the worst in me."

He'd have been offended by that had he not seen the teasing twinkle in her blue eyes.

They slowly began to cirlce one another, waiting for the other to make a move and possibly leave themselves open. So far the programming and testing had gone off without a hitch. They had spent the day fighting their usual enemies under various conditions, taking breaks every so often, and now they decided to take each other on in the regular danger room environment.

Ororo made the first move by sending a punch Logan's way. He easily blocked it, grabbed her arm and tried to turn upwards behind her back. Expecting that, she twisted away from him and downwards into a leg sweep. Logan let go of her arm and jumped to avoid her leg. He turned his jump into a flying kick and missed her head by an inch when she leaned backwards.

Ororo went for another leg sweep as Logan came down. She connected and he landed on his butt as she went from her crouching position to a standing one. She then aimed a kick at his chest, but he caught her foot and turned her ankle slightly and pulled. This brought both her legs out from under her and she spun in mid air before she hit the ground with a groan.

Logan jumped up and tried to strike her with a punch, but Ororo rolled out of the way and stood up waiting for his next move. Just when it looked like he was going to try to kick her, he suddenly changed his stance and came flying at her with a barrage of pucnches which she blocked deftly.

After a while, she missed one of his punches and it connected with her shoulder, sending her off balance. Logan seized the opportunity, grabbed her and pressed her up against the gray reflective walls of the danger room. He leaned against her to keep her from moving.

Ororo, finally gathering her bearings, glared at him. Blue eyes met. One set help contempt and the other ser held a glimmer of laughter and smugness in them.

Ororo managed to free one of her hands and was about to try another move when...

SNIKT! SNIKT!

Logan had unsheathed his claws and had placed them on both sides of her body, keeping her in place.

Ororo kept her eyes locked onto the metal glinting under the lights of the room. She looked at Logan once more.

"I thought we agreed on a no powers rule."

"We did darlin', but I wasn't born with these" he replied with a smirk.

Ororo glared at him. 'He would find a loophole in our rule just when I'm about to win.'

"You give up darlin'?"

Logan had since taken his weight off her, but still hovered close enough to keep her from getting away. She crossed her arms over her chest and a look of defiance shone in her eyes.

"No I do not give up Wolverine."

"Well you should. There's no way you're gonna win now. I've got you over a barrel."

"Do you now?" she questioned as she brushed a stray lock of her white hair back into the high ponytail the rest of her hair was in.

He leaned in closer. "Yeah darlin', I do."

"We'll see who has who."

Logan leaned back again at the look in her eyes. It was no longer contempt or defiance.

It was determination.

And a little bit of mischief.

So caught up in her eyes, Logan didn't realize that she was moving towards him until it was too late.

His eyes widened as her lips descended on his own. She wrapped her arms around his neck and after the initial shock wore off, he wrapped his hands around her waist. Ororo pressed her body up against his and Logan let out a groan.

RUnning her fingers through his thick mane of dark hair, she brushed her tongue against his mouth, silently requesting entry. He opened his mouth and groaned again when their slick muscles met and fought each other in a heated duel.

With great effort, Logan pulled away from Ororo.

"What the hell are we doin' 'Ro?" he asked breathlessly.

"Exactly what you want us to do" she replied before pulling him towards her and kissing him again.

Logan tried to protest again, but the feel of her lips and body on his own forced any more questions to die in his throat. After playing with the nape of his neck for a while, she ran her hands all over his upper body. Starting down his back and coming around to trace tantalizing patterns all over his abs and chest. His muscles jumped at her touch and he groaned once more when her fingernails found his nipples and teased them into hard nubs.

Logan pulled his lips away from her own and lavished her face and neck with kisses. Lingering in the sensitive spots behind her ears and in the crook of her neck as she moaned his name over and over.

Leaving his nipples, Ororo's hands made their trak back down his stomach and to the waistband of his sweat pants, undoing the string keeping them tightly in his hips. They fell to the floor with a soft rustling and Logan kicked them away absentmindedly.

Ororo was about to remove the black boxers he wore from his body, when she gasped as she was suddenly spun around and pressed hard into Logan's chest.

"Logan...What?---oh"

Her question were cut off by the feeling of his lips on her neck and his hands on her breasts.

"You are way overdressed for this party 'Ro" he whispered as he grabbed the bottom of her shirt. Ororo raised her arms above her head and allowed Logan to peel the shirt from her body, releasing her bare breasts in the process.

Logan quickly tossed her shirt over his shoulder and cupped her breasts with his hands. Ororo leaned her head back against his shoulder as his calloused hands massaged her breast and brought her hershey kiss nipples to hardness.

Ororo whined in protest at the loss of contact of his hands when he left her breasts and moved down to her pants. He swiftly pulled her pants down to her ankles, running his hands down her long legs in the process. She stepped out of her clothing and Logan moved upwards again. stealing another kiss, but then latching onto her breasts and suckling greedily. Ororo rolled her head back and placed her hand on his head to encourage him.

Logan kissed his way back up to her mouth and gently brought her down to a lying position on the floor. He pulled away and nearly came in his boxers when he saw the heated look in her cerulean orbs.

He stood up and quickly pulled his boxers off before crouching near her and hooking his thumbs onto the waistbands of her black thong underwear and removing those as well.

Ororo sat up on her elbows watching him watch her. He leaned in for a kiss and continued his kisses down her throat, the vallley between her breasts, to her stomach and stopping above the little patch of white hair that was glistening with her juices. He leaned down and gave her an experimental lick.

'God she tastes sweet' he thought as he did it again and she shuddered.

"Logan..."

Experimentation over, Logan soon had his face buried between her legs. His tongue tasting every inch of her as she writhed and moaned...loudly. Finally, Logan bit down on her clit and Ororo screamed in ecstasy as she finally let go and he lapped up everything she had to offer.

Logan then crawled up and used his hands to support himself as he leaned over her. He smiled at the fact that this 'goddess' was panting so heavily because of him. He wiped her sweat soaked hair from her flushed face and kissed her, letting her taste herself on him.

Distracted by their kissing, Logan is caught offguard when Ororo sits up and pushes him down on his back.

"Your turn.." she whispers and she kisses her way down to his rock hard member that's jutting out proudly from a dark mass of curls and already dripping with precum.

"'Ro, you don't have---"

"I want to Logan" she said as she locked eyes with him before running her eyes over his cock. She smirked in approval at the length (she guessed well over six inches) and the thickness of it.

She gave his swollen head a quick lick, the same way he'd given her one, and sampled his taste. She did it again and again while he tossed his head back and clawed at the floor.

"'Ro----darlin' please" he strangled out."

Ororo giggled softly at the sound of the great Wolverine begging.

"'Ro I----HOLY SHIT!" he exclaimed as Ororo suddenly took him in all at once. She bobbed her head up and down in a slow agonizing rhythm. Her tongue moved just as slowly as she ran it on the thick veins along the underside of his cock.

Logan was in heaven and hell. He loved the fact that Ororo was going down on him, but the fact that she was moving so slowly was driving him insane.

Hearing his grunts, groans and explicatives, Ororo decided to take pity on the man underneath her and stopped teasing him. She moved at a faster pace, the feeling of him tensing beneath her encouranging her to keep it up. She though he would reach his peak soon when she was suddenly pulled up to Logan's mouth. He crushed his lips to hers and then let he go.

"Logan what?---"

"I want to cum inside you" he said as he grabbed her waist and placed her into a straddling position.

"Ride me 'Ro..."

Logan nearly visibly shivered at the feral grin Ororo had given him at that suggestion. It nearly matched the grins he'd given over the years.

Ororo gently lowered herself onto Logan cock. It was a tight fit at first, but after a few moments she adjusted to his girth. Logan groaned at the feeling of her walls wrapped snugly around him.

"Ororo!" he exclaimed as her muscles clenched around him.

The woman in question grinned again as she began to ride him. Logan had also begun to thrust upwards meeting her movements stroke for stroke. Their slow rhythm became faster and faster until only their moans of pleasure can be heard echoing off the walls of the danger room.

They shouted each other's names in passion as they reached their climaxes.

Logan pulled Ororo down to his chest and caressed her back as they both fought to catch their breaths. Ororo leaned up and kissed Logan.

"That was.."

"Yeah darlin'..same here."

Logan closed his eyes as Ororo started to run her fingers through his sweaty hair.

"Logan."

He furrowed his brows.

"Logan....Logan. Wake up."

The blue-eyed Canandian awoke with a start. Nearly falling off his chair in the process.

"Logan, are you okay?"

He looked up startled. It was Ororo and she was still dressed in her white shirt and black pants from their workout. And he still had his clothes on as well. Rubbing his eyes, he looked around and saw that he was in the control room of the danger room. He leaned up and saw that the danger room had been shut down. He and Ororo had been programming and testing out the danger room. They were about to call it quit when Ororo said that she needed to test one more thing with her powers and that his help wouldn't be necessary. He decided to come to the control room and monitor her in case something went wrong. He must have dozed off.

"Logan?" Ororo questioned again.

The touch of worry in her voice shook him from his thoughts.

"Yeah darlin'. I'm okay. Guess I nodded off for a second."

She smiled warmly.

"Well, we're done for the day. The programs work perfectly. I'm going to hit the showers."

"Mind if I join you?"

"Didn't you get enough of me last night?"

Logan grinned at the thought.

"I could never get enough of you darlin'. And besides, I only got to test out one leg. I think I need to test the other. I want to make sure that it's just as good as the other one" he said as he rose from his seat.

"Don't you dare Logan!" she exclaimed while trying to fight back a smile.

"Aw darlin' you're no fun."

"You'll get over it" she said as she left the contol room and the doors closed behind her with a quiet hiss.

Logan chuckled, but a look of contemplation appeared on his face.

"What the hell was that dream all about? And why did it pop up all of a sudden? It felt familiar, but 'Ro and I have never done that before. Hell, I would have remembered something like that and found away to never stop..."

Logan sighed as he scratched the back of his head.

"I need a shower...and a beer" he muttered as he too left the control room.


TBC...





You must login () to review.