Disclaimer: I don’t own the X-Men…they belong to Marvel so do not sue my sorry ass.
The songs being used are Whitney Houston’s ‘I’m your baby tonight’ and ‘Queen of the night’.

Note: If you’ve ever watched ‘Coyote Ugly’ you’ll understand what kind of bar I’m talking about in the story.

Chapter 1 “ Shocking Discovery

Logan sat at the kitchen table wandering what to do, it had been a long day and a night out was seriously needed. Remy and Scott walked in and sat at the table with him.

“Logan my man, how bout we go out tonight heh?” asked Remy grabbing a beer from the fridge.

“Yeah, how long has it been since we all went out, just us guys” said Scott.

Logan smirked and gulped his beer, “Ya getting tired of Jean already? Ya know I would be more than happy to take her for ya”

Scott frowned at him and grabbed a beer, “Shut up” Logan laughed, “I’m just saying that we need a night out away from the women in the house at least once in awhile”

“Remy can drink to that. So what do you say gentlemen?”

Logan thought of it for a moment and accepted. “S’not like I’ve got anything else ta do” he finished his beer and looked at Remy. “So, where we goin?”

Remy grinned from ear to ear, “Remy seen this new bar it’s called Coyote Ugly. I aint ever seen a place like that in my life!! We definitely gotta go there. Besides I hear they have quite a show on Friday night, what do ya say”

“Sure let’s go” said Scott grabbing his jeans jacket and his car key, “We take my car, is that alright you two?”

“Yeah, c’mon let’s go” said Logan.


~*~

The bar was huge and full of people, mostly men, music blaring as loud as ever. “Wow, this place is unbelievable” stated Scott.
Remy gestured for him and Logan to follow him towards the bar to get a drink. They all stood in front of the bar and ordered a few drinks in the meantime three girls were dancing right on top of the bar and made the crowd go wild.
One particular blond danced in front of Remy and blew him a kiss.

“I think she likes ya, Cajun” Logan joked. Scott laughed and Remy just grinned.

“What can I say, women love me” said Remy, rising up his drink to the blonde as a salute.

A woman from a far corner picked up a microphone and announced the main event of the night. “Okay everyone, this one is the main event of the night that ah know y’all have been waiting for” the crowd went insane in anticipation knowing exactly what the woman was talking about. “Okay boys get ready for her because she’s here tonight, the one……..the only…….ORORO!!!” the crowd shouted and screamed, mainly the men. Except for Logan, Remy and Scott.

“You guys don’t think…..”

“Don’t be silly one eye, it’s probably some other woman with the same name” interjected Logan.

“Erm, sorry ta disappoint ya mon amis, but it *is* her. Look up………..”

They both looked up to find Ororo standing on the bar wearing tight leather pants, pvc crop top and black high heal shoes; her hair was out, making her look absolutely irresistible.

Scott was speechless, and Logan was beyond shocked. “Sweet Jesus, ya aint kiddin!!”

The music started blaring and Ororo picked up the microphone. “Ready boys!!” she shouted and the crowd went crazy. Logan was too stunned to say anything and Scott looked like he was going to faint. In the meantime Remy just watched appreciating the view. “Sacre bleu, the woman never ceases to amaze me”

She started moving and swaying to the music sensually instigating a lot of whistles from the men in the crowd. Everything about her was sensual, even her voice.

1st verse:
From the moment I saw you
I went outta my mind
Though I never believed in, love at first sight
But you got a magic boy
That I just can't explain
Well you got a, you got a way that you make me feel
I can do, I can do anything for you baby
I'll be down for you baby
Lay all my cards out tonight
Just call on me baby
I'll be there in a hurry
It's your move, so baby
Baby decide!

Chorus:
Whatever you want from me
I'm givin' you everything
I'm your baby tonight
You've given me ecstasy
You are my fantasy
I'm your baby tonight

Logan watched her every move like he was under a spell, for a brief moment he caught her gaze and her eyes widened slightly, but soon enough a small sexy smile spread on her face and to his amazement she blew him a kiss. He grinned at her and continued watching in amazement. But he wasn’t the only one caught in her spell.

“Gambit, did you know about this?” asked Scott finally managing to speak.

“Non, Remy had no idea. I’m as surprised as you are mon amis. Who knew she had such a good voice and don’t even let me get started on that body”
Logan and Scott just kept staring still not believing their eyes.

2nd verse:
From the second you touched me
I was ready to die
I've never been fatal, you're my first time
I feel like an angel, who just started to fly
Well you got a, you got a way that you make me
Feel I can, feel I can, do anything for you baby
I will fly for you baby, hold on and enjoy the ride
I'm not in no hurry, We can fly all night baby
It's your move, now baby
Baby let's fly!

She ran her hands over the curves of her body tauntingly, causing Logan and many other men to stifle a moan in appreciation of her womanly traits.

Chorus (2x):
Whatever you want from me
I'm givin' you everything
I'm your baby tonight
You've given me ecstasy
You are my fantasy
I'm your baby tonight

3rd verse:
Whatever I do boy
It's all about you baby
And aint it the truth boy
I'm helplessly in love with you
What else can I do boy
But be there for you baby
You got a, you got a way that you making me
Feel I can, feel I can do any, do anything…Yeah
(Oh yeah)
(Yeah baby)
(You know)
(Alright, Alright)
(You know baby)
(You know….what I am….)

She grinded slowly and winked at Logan. He couldn’t help but smile at her, all the men in the bar were probably envious of him right now.

“That’s right Ro, show ‘em watcha got darlin!!” he shouted over the crowd. Scott kept watching while Remy joined in the shouting and whistling.

Logan watched the way her body seemed to be one with the beat the way she twisted and turned, popped and locked, swirled and twirled. The music had invaded her senses. A bomb could have dropped outside and it wouldn’t have fazed her. She loved this feeling, this zing, this zest. It was the next best thing to an orgasm in her mind. Very similar. The tug and pull that rocked her from head to toe...
She crawled sexily on the bar still keeping her body in tune with the beat and slowly stood up shacking her ass from side to side.

Chorus (2x):
Whatever you want from me
I'm givin' you everything
I'm your baby tonight
You've given me ecstasy
You are my fantasy
I'm your baby tonight


4th verse:
Looks like I'm fatal, It's all on the table
And baby you hold the cards, You got the magic
And I've got to have it, I don't want the pieces
I want every single part, I'll be your angel
I'm ready and able, Whatever you want is fine
Whenever you're ready, just call on your lady
And I'll be your baby tonight…..yeah

(I’m your baby tonight)

(I’m your baby tonight)

Chorus (2x):
Whatever you want from me
I'm givin' you everything
I'm your baby tonight
You've given me ecstasy
You are my fantasy
I'm your baby tonight..…

As the song came to an end the crowd cheered and clapped for her. “Thank you boys” she smiled sexily at Logan in particular and jumped off the counter she’d been dancing on.

The woman in the far corner picked up the microphone, “Okay this is her last night here boys, so……..WHO WANTS AN ENCORE!!!!”

The crowd screamed in affirmation and Ororo stepped on the counter once again picking up the microphone. “Okay then, this calls for a special show.

“Oh boy” said Scott.

“I think if she dances like that again I might just have a heart attack” replied Logan drinking his beer. Remy laughed and watched his best friend sing yet again.

Chorus:
I've got the stuff that you want
I've got the thing that you need
I've got more than enough
to make you drop to your knees
'Cause I'm the queen of the night
The queen of the night
Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Yeah

The music blared and Ororo started dancing, she moved even more erotically than before and as she sang the chorus the crowd kept cheering.

1st verse:
Don't make no difference if I'm wrong or I'm right
I've got the feeling & I'm willing tonight
Well I ain't nobody's angel
What can I say?
Well I'm just that way
Hey, ey

I've got the stuff that you want
I've got the thing that you need
I've got more than enough
to make you drop to your knees
'Cause I'm the queen of the night
The queen of the night
Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Just say it, say it, say it
'Cause I'm the queen of the night
The queen of the night
Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Yeah

2nd verse
You've got a problem with the way that I am
They say I'm trouble and I don't give a damn
But when I'm bad, I know I'm better
I just wanna get loose
And turn it up for you, baby

As she sang the last bit of the 2nd verse she pointed at Logan, meaning those two lines were referred solely for him. Their eyes locked and Ororo walked towards him and danced right in front of him.

I've got the stuff that you want
I've got the thing that you need
I've got more than enough
to make you drop to your knees
'Cause I'm the queen of the night
The queen of the night
Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Just say it, say it again
'Cause I'm the queen of the night
The queen of the night
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Yeah (Oh yeah)

[Guitar solo]

As the guitar solo started Ororo dropped the microphone. She continued dancing to the beat and walked up to a near pole on the bar as she started lap dancing on the pole driving every single male in the bar crazy. The woman in the far corner picked up a bucket of water and poured it on her making her hair cling to her face and her body to look even more enticing. The crowd went wild and started clapping. Ororo then took off her leather pants. All that was left were her leather shorts. She was soaked to the bone and looked unbelievably sexy; she was the fulfillment of every man’s dream.
She moved up and down on the pole, slowly and sensually. She walked towards the center of the bar once again and picked up her microphone.

Chorus:
I've got the stuff that you want
I've got the thing that you need
I've got more than enough
to make you drop to your knees
'Cause I'm the queen of the night
The queen of the night
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh oh, Say it again
'Cause I'm the queen of the night
The queen of the night
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Yeah
'Cause I'm the queen of the night
The queen of the night
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah yeah
'Cause I'm the queen of the night
The queen of the night
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah, yeah......
~*~
As Ororo finished singing she headed towards the changing rooms and changed into some jeans and a black boob tube top. She picked up her duffle bag with her previous piece of clothing in it and went through the exit door. She had been quite shocked to see Scott, Remy and Logan in the bar but the look on their faces was unbelievable, Scott’s especially. It had been fun though, she needed to reassure herself that she was still the desirable woman that she used to be and tonight it was confirmed. ((I’ve still got it)). She smiled to herself and flew back home. ((Goddess, I can’t wait to see how those three intend to face me when I get home. It will be quite a show)).
And indeed it would be.

~*~

Logan, Remy and Scott arrived back at the mansion at midnight still not believing what had occurred.

“You guys, that was one crazy night out!!” exclaimed Scott, still thinking about Ororo’s hypnotic dance. “I’ll never be able to look at Ororo in the same way…” Remy laughed and patted him on the shoulder.

“She’s always been like this mon amis, believe me. It’s jus that now she’s an X-Man and she has responsibilities, so she can’t let loose as often as she would like to” with that said he walked up the stairs and headed to bed.

“I guess he’s right” stated Logan. “You want another beer One eye?”

“Naw, I’m going to bed. Jean’s probably waiting for me ready to ask me where the hell I’ve been. She’ll never believe me if I tell her what happened tonight”

They both laughed and headed their separate ways. Logan walked towards the garden and looked up to see if Ororo had returned. The light in her room was still on so he quietly made his way to the loft. He knocked on her door and waited for her to open it.

“One moment” she called from her room. Logan crossed his arms over his chest waiting for her to open the door. She opened the door and smiled. “What can I do for you, Logan?” her voice was like a fog that clouded his mind, he couldn’t focus when she talked to him like that. God what was the woman doing to him. And most of all what was he doing *here* anyway? His eyes raked over her body shamelessly, taking in the way her pink night gown stopped just above her knees, how it clung to her curves and the way it gave way to what was underneath. Oh he knew why he was here; he wanted, no, had to have her. He brought his gaze back to her aquamarine eyes and stood speechless. Her eyes were so captivating it was hard to look away.

“That was quite a show darlin” he managed to keep his voice low and controlled.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it” she replied evenly, her eyes regarding him curiously.

“Yeah,” he caressed her face and watched fascinated as she arched a surprised eyebrow at him. “but ya know what I would enjoy even more right now?”

She looked straight into his eyes knowing exactly what he wanted, “What?” she managed to whisper hoarsely.

He brought his hands to the left strap of her night gown and pushed it down, gently caressing her skin. His other hand moved to hold her against him and caressed her back gently. “This…” he whispered before capturing her mouth in his. She wound her arms around his neck and pressed herself closer to him, loving the feel of his hard body against hers. He pushed her back slowly until they were both in her room and closed the door behind him. She pushed him against the door and continued kissing him while her hands slid between their bodies. He broke their kiss and brought his hand to her hair and gently pulled her head down a little and kissed her neck, occasionally biting, nibbling and licking her skin. His other hand rested on her lower back to keep her balanced. He then turned her so that her back was against the door. He removed her nightgown moaning appreciatively at the sight of her exposed breasts. He brought his warm mouth to her left breast and claimed it like a starved man. All Ororo could do was shudder at the sheer ferocity of her want. The way he made her feel was indescribable.

He then went down on his knees and circled her belly button with the tip of his tongue while gently sliding her panties over her hips and down her shapely legs. He trailed his tongue lower forcing raw moans past her tightly clenched teeth. When he reached her glistening center he slid his fingers down between her wet folds and slipped two fingers inside of her...

“Logan...” she ground out “Oh God...”

“Shhhh” he whispered softly. His breath fluttering out hot and gentle over her aching entrance “just relax”

He leaned in and flicked his tongue roughly over her distended clit and she arched up pushing her clit into his open mouth and he bit down lightly.

“Oh…” she whimpered thrashing her head from side to side. He smirked and continued his ministrations. ((Oh there’s more where that came from darlin)).

He released her clit scraping it with his teeth on his way back up and her whole body bucked. She was close; he could feel it and he wanted to see her lose herself. See her explode. Feel her juices seep into his mouth. Taste the sweetness of her essence on his tongue so he leaned back down and began flicking his tongue in a steady rhythm while his fingers did their magic a little lower.

“Oh Sweet Mother of.....FUCK” she screamed out when the orgasm finally crested and burst through her body, battering her senses.

“Mmmmm, that’s it ‘Ro” he hummed “you taste good, so fucking good…”

Her body was on sensory overload. The intense pounding in her ears, the thrumming sensation between her thighs....it was enough to fry her circuits. She couldn’t stop the shuddering limbs or the wicked convulsing of her inner walls and she didn’t think she would if she could. It was the closest thing to heaven she’d ever felt in her life.
She wanted him inside of her and she wanted it, *NOW*. He lifted his head from between her thighs and slowly picked her up. “C’mon, I’ve got a long night planned for ya darlin”

He carefully placed her on her bed and began to unbutton his shirt. Meanwhile Ororo kneeled in front of him and unzipped his jeans, pulling them down as farther as she could. Logan pulled them off completely and took off his boxers as well. Ororo then finished unbuttoning his shirt and took it off for him. She gently ran her hands over his chest then lower until she reached his manhood. She smiled wickedly at him and teased the tip of his penis with her tongue. Then in one swift movement she covered him completely causing him to let out a feral growl. If he wasn’t careful he would probably lose it right there and then.

“You like that?” she hummed, the vibration of her voice rumbling around his cock.

“Fuck, yes…” he hissed.

He gently ran his hands through her hair, massaging it gently. “God, ‘Ro…..feels…so good…..” his voice was barely audible but she still heard him. She continued to work him in a torturous slow rhythm. She stopped her ministrations and pulled him down with her on the bed. He moved his mouth lower to attack her neck, scraping his teeth across her skin while his right hand slowly made its way to her thigh, caressing it tenderly.

“Mmmm…..” Ororo laid her head back and relaxed enjoying what he was doing to her. She ran her right hand through his hair and sighed in pleasure “Logan, I need you inside of me…..please”

“Not just yet darlin” he murmured. He kissed the inside of her thigh and placed his fingers inside of her once again.

She bucked up unable to control herself “Logan, please!!”

“Turn around” he ordered.

Ororo complied waiting anxiously for him to be inside of her. If he continued torturing her like this she was going to take matters into her own hands.

She lifted up, turning around, placing her ass in full view and he bent forward sinking his teeth into the soft flesh.

“God Logan....” she cried out.

He nipped at her ass again before sliding up the back of her and pushing her forward a little. He slid his hands up her stomach, palming her breasts and rubbing his thumbs lazily over her hardened nipples.

“I need to feel you inside me...” she groaned, “Bright lady, please...*NOW*…”

He positioned the tip at her entrance and pushed forward, shoving himself completely inside of her.

“Jesus ‘Ro...” he grunted.

“L-o-g-a-n, you’re so….hard...*please* …..I can’t take any….more” she whimpered, pushing back against him.

He pulled back and pushed forward again, jabbing into her over and over again, one of his hands moved from her breast down her stomach to the juncture between her legs and found her throbbing clit. He pushed the hood back with his thumb and brushed his pointer finger across her slickness.

“LOGAN...” she cried out, “OH……P-L-E-A-S-E.”

Her body jerked against him and her walls clamped down on his cock, squeezing him hard. He felt like his cock had gotten caught up in a vice and it felt good, too good. He dropped his head to the arch in her back between her shoulder blades and bit down as the pressure in his balls became too much and he exploded inside of her...

~*~

They were sitting in the middle of the bed, facing each other. She was scooted up in between his thighs with her legs wrapped loosely around his waist. His cock was snuggled comfortably between them. “Close your eyes” she commanded.

“Why?” he mumbled.

“Just do it. I’ll give you what you want” she whispered, running her tongue across his jaw line, trailing further down to lave at his neck, “but first I want to play...”

He groaned helplessly, she was sucking at the pulse point in his neck and it was doing wicked, evil things to his body.

“You’ll be the death of me woman....”

“Mmmmm” she moaned, the sound echoing against his skin, “just be still…”

He felt her reach over for something and the movement caused his cock to slide through her slippery fold.

“Fuck ‘Ro...”

“Shhh Shhh Shhh” she settled herself back comfortably between his thighs, “we’re just going to play a little game now, ok...I’m going to play around a bit, test your sense of taste...”

She leaned forward and rubbed her lips against his, opening her mouth softly over his. She had something stuck between her teeth and was gliding it over his lips teasing them open.

He opened his mouth, and she pushed the foreign object in. She caught it, crushing it between their tongues and the sweet juice coated the inside of his mouth, “You know what that is?” she whispered.

“Cherries” he moaned tasting the sweet fruit.

“Mmmm Hmmm”

She sucked it back into her mouth crushing it with her teeth before pushing it back into his. Their tongues wrapped around each others, the fruit getting caught up in the mix.

“Tastes good” he groaned.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah”

They repeated the process, going through an array of fruits. Some tart, some sweet, some soft, some rough. From cherries to blueberries. From strawberries to bananas. From grapes to pineapples. It was wildly exotic, the taste of the various fruits mixing in with her own luscious taste.

“When did ya get those?” he asked.

“That’s what I went to get just a few minutes ago. That’s why it took me so long to get back. You like that?”

“Mmmmm, but I want...”

“I know me too” she purred pushing him onto his back. He reached up to touch her but she grabbed his wrists.

“’Ro?”

“Wait” she whispered.

She moved herself from the perch between his legs. Crawling as agile as a cat up his body. He was going absolutely insane, he wanted to see her beautiful body raised over him while she sunk down onto his cock, taking him fully into her...

“Shit, that’s cold” he whimpered trying to sit up.

“Relax” she whispered pushing him back down.

She trailed the smooth, creamy substance down his chest, stopping to circle around his nipples.

“Jesus...” he groaned when she leaned in, flicking her tongue over his nipple to remove the creamy liquid she’d just slathered over him.

After she’d made sure that nothing was left behind, she continued her journey down south, trailing the liquid over his quivering stomach, her tongue swirling through the tracks she’d just made.

“Mmmmm, you taste so good” she purred.

She stopped just over his cock, he could feel her breath fluttering out, slapping against the smooth skin.

“Ororo...” he whimpered seconds before the cold, fluffy stuff rained over his erection, sliding down over the straining skin.

Her tongue slipped out, sliding up his cock, starting from the base moving up to the tip slowly and then dipping down to pull him fully into her mouth.

“Fuck” he hissed.

“You like that?”

“Fuck, YES” he bit out.

The feelings were intense. She was alternating between intense sucking motions and running her tongue up and down his shaft like she was a kid in a candy store, who’d just found a lollipop she couldn’t get enough of.

“Oh God…” he moaned, his hands diving into her hair.

“Mmmmm, don’t want to leave anything behind” she groaned

“Oh shit...’Ro” he panted.

“Cum for me Logan, I want to taste you...”

His hips bucked up, shoving himself deeper into her mouth and she took him in, all of him. She wrapped her lips around the base and dragged her mouth up, sucking with all her might.

“STORM” he screamed as he exploded, flooding her mouth with his essence.
She pulled back up and nibbled at the head of his cock, while he rode out the rest of his orgasm.

She lifted up, licking her lips to get rid of any excess cum.

“Jesus, have I told you how sexy you are?”

“Nope, don’t think so...”

“It’s okay” he growled, “I’m fittin’ ta show ya”

He pulled her across the bed, flipping their positions so that she was pressed into the mattress. He nudged her thighs apart with his knees and dove into her creamy, hot center.

“Mmmm, bright lady Logan, how do you stay so hard...” she moaned

“Healing factor, partly. Most of it is all down to you darlin” he panted as he thrust into her, “ya keep me hard...”

His thrusts were wild, disorganized, edging on the side of brutal but she didn’t care. She loved the feeling of his hardness pressing into her body.

“Feel so good” she groaned, “so right, too right...”

“’Ro” he panted

“Logan...” she whimpered brokenly.

Her walls started to contract around him, pulling him deeper into the impossibly tight, incredibly wet, deliciously warm, sensually soft heaven between her legs.

“Oh God Ororo” he moaned choppily in her ear, “it feels so good when you cum, your body just wraps around me, squeezing me, pulling me deeper...”

His hot breath beating against her ear sent sparks coursing through her, they landed between her legs intensifying her orgasm.

Her muscles clamped around him tighter and his body shuttered helplessly as his orgasm crested and crashed through his body...

~*~

To say they were exhausted was an understatement. Logan pulled himself up and stood on his elbow. Watching her sleep peacefully. At that moment he realized just how happy and content he felt. He caressed her face and smiled as she opened her eyes.

“Mornin darlin” he leaned in to give her a light peck, “did ya get enough sleep?”

She stroked his bare chest and looked into his eyes. “Yes, I did. How long have you been up?”

“About an hour” he turned to look at the time on her bed-stand. “Hmm, 7.30, still early. Go back ta sleep”

“I don’t want to” she replied playfully. He chuckled and kissed her neck lovingly. “So, what would ya like ta do then?”

“Take a long and relaxing bath” She replied, before she could get up he placed his arm on her waist to stop her.

“What?” she asked.

He gave her a strange look, “Ya aint working at that bar anymore darlin, I don’t want no other man to see ya dance like that. You’re mine now”

She smiled and kissed him soothingly, “You can rest assured the only man I’ll be dancing for from now on will be you and only you. Now can I go?”

“Only if ya let me join ya”

She pulled him up for another kiss. “You already know the answer to that Logan” she dragged him in the bathroom and closed the door…..

END





You must login () to review.