Ok, this is my first story that I am actually writing. I don't know whether or not it will be my last, but...........ehhhh, who knows, ya know? So, we'll see how things go, ok? Oh and I'm not sure how to set one of these things up, so uhhhh..........everyone knows that these aren't my characters and this story ain't makin no money. I'm just writiing it to see if I could. If possible, tell me what yall think about it. It's NC-17

You just never know

During a time of an usual peace, those who dwell inside of the Xavier Institute had been having a fairly nice vacation from menacing villains and psychotic megalomaniacal archenemies. For one of the few times in everybodies life......things were quiet. Or were they...............?

"Grrrrrr! Goddamn ya, Cajun! Next time ya step outta bounds fer any reason, I'm carvin the rules in ta yer scrawny ass! Ya understand me, Gumbo?"

"Easy, Wolverine. Gambit knows dey rules. Gambit play his way o he don play at all."

The petite Asian girl looks at the two of them and shakes her head. "Remy, Logan! We're supposed to be playing a game here. How can we even finish when the two of you keep arguing all of the time, huh? Now, it's me and Kitty's ball. We're up ten to seven. Game is eleven. You guys ready?"

At that time, Jean and Storm had been walking by the basketball courts and noticed Logan and Remy playing Jubilee and Kitty. Jean shook her head when she had noticed Remy and Logan arguing. "Boys will be boys, I suppose. Those two will never grow up will they? Especially not those two."

Storm nodded slwoly as they approached the gate of the court. "I fully agree with you, Jean. Those two are just as infantile as newborn baes ight out of the womb. And they only seem to get worse as they grow older." Storm's eyes looked at everyone on the court. Jubilee had on a yellow tanktop and matching shorts. Kitty wore a white sports bra with blue shorts. Remy had on some khaki shorts and no shirt. And Logan......oh, Logan had on some tight denim shorts that hugged his thighs tightly and seemed to just show off that tight butt of his. Storm shook her head for a moment. She sort of lost her thoughts there while looking at Logan.

And then the scent. The scent of the two women that he cared most for, Logan caught a whiff of Jean and Storm. Jean had still been involved with Scott and it seemed like she wasn't going to be leaving him. So Logan had other plans. Why pursue someone who wanted to give him love but wouldn't? And there is a perfect specimen right next to her, that could become his prey. Then hunter turned his and looked at Storm. "Came ta watch me win, Ro?"

At that time he was distracted, Jubilee passed the ball to Kitty, who was now wide open. As she as she got it, Ms. Pryde shot the ball high into the air, soaring above the heads of Logan and Remy. Like a miracle shot that could win the NBA Finals, Kitty's shot went in.....nothing but net. "ALL RIGHT!!!!", Kitty exclaimed leaping high into the air with her arms stretched up to the sky. "We won!"

Jubilee ran up and hugged her brown haired teammate tightly. "Nice shot, Kitty! You did it! The Canucklehead never saw it coming!" The two girl danced around and rejoiced in their victory while also pointing and laughing at Remy and Logan.

Storm laughed as well. "I believe that I must disagree with your earlier statement, Logan. I have come to see you lose." She had a big grin on her face, holding in a bit of a laugh. That is not the only thing that she was holding in. she also had a few thoughts. 'But at least you look good losing. Huh!? What am I saying? Goddess.....what has come over me? I am speaking about Logan. I must go.' She turned and focused her sparkling blue eyes on her red headed companion. "Jean, I believe that we should go now." The two women turned and began walking away from the fence.

Logan shook his head, upset that he lost and upset that he had to be paired up on a team with Remy. Somehow, no matter how well they were doing or how many points they were up by, they'd always end up losing. They would get into an arguement and then lose. It seemed to be natural to them. Logan didn't even bother looking at Remy, he simply turned his head to watch as Jean and Storm walked away, but mostly Storm. She had been wearing a white t-shirt with a blue button up shirt over it and some very tight blue jeans. The look of Storm beautiful backside in those made the animal in Wolverine just want to jump out and claw the pants off of her, so that he could have his way with the weather witch.

****************************************************************************************

Hours had gone by and Logan was doing was he does mostly, train inside the Danger Room on a level that nobody would dare place it at. From the outside, the only sounds that heard were loud clanking, banging, and incredibly loud growls. Storm had been passing by and tried to listen to what was going on inside. But soon the door's opened and out walked a barely clothed Wolverine. His pants were torn up, he had no shirt on, and he had been bleeding profusely. Storm's eyes grew wide as she looked at the man standing before her. She had never looked at Logan like this before. Had never wanted to feel himholding and caressing her. Had never wantred his lips pressed against her's in a passionate embrace. Had never wanted his rock hard erection punishing her nearly wet orifice. The bottom lne was.....she had never luted after Logan like she did now. She had seen him in a new light and........God, did he look good!

Logan raised an eyebrow. "Ya gonna jus stand 'ere all day, Ro? Or do ya wanna go a few rounds wit the Wolverine?" He winked and a devilsh smirk came upon his face. After geting all sweaty and worknig off some steam, Logan had been been feeling pretty.....frisky. And he wanted to get a little wild with the beautiful windrider.

Storm gasped. "Logan! Why I never!" She was shocked that he would say something like that to her. Logan never really expressed something like that to anyone and if he did, it was with Jean.

"Well, ya coulda. I know ya want it, Ro. I can smell the need in ya. And the nose never lies."

After that, Storm slapped Logan across the face. "How dare you imply that I would lust after you! That is so disrespectful, Logan! I can believe that you would have the audacity to seapk to me.....that...way. I should...call down the furies...of lightning and hail....down upon..you." Storm kept losing her train of thought the more she looked at Logan. He was right. She did lust after him and wanted him badly. Just the sight of his muscular chest and chisled abs doused in seat, it sent shivers up Storm's spine and she could feel herself getting wetter. Without anymore hesitation, She wrapped her arms around Logan's and kissed him hungrily.

Logan was incredibly surprised by it, but hey.....you don't look a gift horse in the mouth! He wrapped his arms around Storm and carried her up o her room. There! That would be the place to get what he wanted for so long and to give her what she was in dire need of. He opened the door with one hand and as soon as her stepped into the room with her in his arm, he shut the door behind them.

Without waiting for anything loving or passion, they began tearing the clothes off one another like two wild beasts in heat. Logan was a bit surprised that Storm was alsmo as much of an animal as he was. By the time they were through, there were clothes everywhere and a naked Logan had a fully exposed Ororo pressed against a wall and her legs around his waist. She looked down into his eyes. "I want you, Logan. Take me. Make me your's tonight. I want you to fuck me harder than you've ever fucked anyone in your life!"

Logan looked up at Ororo. Who was this? Is this the say Ororo that he has known for years? She would never say the word fuck in her life. She was to dignified and ladylike to say that. She must really want Logan at this moment and he had no complaints. With a swift motion, Logan slipped his erect member up into Ororo and rammed the entire thing in. The ebony weather goddess's eyes shot up from shock, pain, and pleasure. She had no idea that someone as short as Logan was so well hung. It felt like he might puncture a hole in the bottom of her stomach. What had she gotten herself into? She knew that this was going to be one wild night.

There the two of them were pounding, grinding, sweating, grunting, groaning, and moaning. They had been going at it for quite some time now and Ororo had reached her climax twice, yet Logan continued to drill her like a well oiled machine. Ororo's back and but had been slamming up against the wall for a long time now. She looked down at Logan, placing her hands on the sides of his head and grabbing two hand fuls of hair. She kissed him hungrily once more, letting her tongue twist and turn around his in animalistic embrace. After she pulled away, she looked down at him. "Lo..Logan...h-how do you keep going like....this? I do not think....that I can go on much...longer."

Logan looked up at Ororo. "It's my healin factor, darlin.....slows down fatigue poisons....and keeps me from cummin...for a long time." He leaned his head forward, taking hold of Ororo's right nipple in his mouth, flicking it with his tongue, sucking on it, and biting it gently. Logan could feel that his peak would be approaching soon, so he took Storm off of the wall and placed her down on the bed. He slipped his steel-like rod out of her for a moment, so that he could flip her over. Once he did, he saw a sight that could normally only be seen in a fantasy. Storm's ass was so round, firm, plump, and juciy. Logan could just sink his teeth into it. He gave her a hard smack on her right asscheek, before driving his long and thick cock back into her with a lot of force.

Ororo gasp and moaned at the way Logan was making her feel. She felt so good at this moment, that if she could control the stars themselves, that the sun would be shining brightly. She panted and searched for air as she felt another climax approaching. Then it hit her like a bolt of lightning (no pun intended). Storm threw her heard back and screamed out in ecstacy. "LOGAN!!!!!" Her body shuddered as waves of pleasure washed over her and her inner walls clenched tightly around the man.

Just as Ororo's wet sex tightened around Logan's hard cock, he gave her another smack on the ass and then reached around to grab a hold of her large, round mounds of flesh, giving them a tight squeeze. He rammed his member all the way into her and growled loudly, releasing his seed deep into Ororo.

**********************************************************************************************

Before this time had come and while they were still enjoying one another against the wall, their loud banging had managed to wake up one sleeping southern belle. With an annoyed groan, he eyes opened and she sat up. Throwing a pillow at the wall, she glared at it. "Damn you, Bobby Drake! Why can't ya jus go to sleep and stop watchin ya dern nasty ass movies!" But then she noticed something. That noise wasn't coming from the wall that she shared with Iceman, it was coming from the wall that she shared with Storm. "Storm? What are ya doin, Sugah?"

Rogue got out of bed and she walked over to her door, wearing a very long pink t-shirt and some white boxers. She opened her door and went out. Knocking on Storm's door, she stood there waiting for the weather witch to answer. That she when Rogue heard Storm crying out and thought to herself, 'Oh no.....Storm's havin one'a her nightmares again.' Rogue opened the door and saw the big finale of Ororo and Logan's fuck fest. He mouth dropped wide open. "Storm!? Logan!?" She blushed a bit embarrassed and left the room in a hurry.

"Oh mah God! I-I don't believe what I just saw with mah own eyes. I guess it just goes to show ya. Ya just never know......"

Rouge began having ideas of her own. She walked down the hallway to a room that was quite familiar with her. She heard noises from within the room. "Heh! Mah bad boy mus be pleasurin himself thinkin bout lil ol' me." Then she opened the door and couldn't believe what she was witnessing. She was shocked for just a moment and then it turned to rage. "Wha the fuck is goin on here!?"

To be continued.........maybe





You must login () to review.