Xavier Institute
Westchester County, New York


Warm rays of sun caressed her skin, kissing her flesh, waking her with gentle persistence. The beams were flooding in through the open skylight of the loft. “Mmmmm…” Ororo rolled, stretching with feline satisfaction, body deliciously tender from Logan’s repeated attentions. A wide smile on her face as she arched her back, stretching her legs languidly.
“Keep that up, darlin’ and you won’t be getting’ outta bed at all today.” Ororo blinked sleepily at the man standing beside her bed, wearing only a white cotton sheet draped loosely about his muscular waist. She used this moment to study him, her gaze appreciative as she took in his stocky build, broad shoulders, wide chest covered with crisp dark hair, muscular arms and lean hips. Unbidden an image of her wrapping her legs around those hips in the throes of release rose from the dreamlike memories of last night. Blushing, shaking herself from her perusal Ororo scootched to a seated position, pulling the blankets up to her breast, giving him a welcoming smile.
“What time is it?” she asked on a yawn.
“Still early,” Logan handed her a steaming cup of coffee. She took it, sipping carefully. Logan stared at her speculatively. “How ya feelin’?”
“Magnificent.” Her eyes twinkled merrily. “You?”
“Same.” He leaned forward capturing her chin between thumb and forefinger, kissing her gently. His sensitive fingers tracing her moist lower lip as he pulled back.
Living the shadowed life of a killer, a hunter, a government weapon and finally an X-Man, Wolverine more often than not felt unworthy of the benefits life had to offer. Love, friendship, companionship, all seemed to be fairytale things meant for other people, never himself. Yet here before him sat a goddess, fallen from her heavenly pedestal, rumpled in sheets that smelled of sex and sandalwood, offering all of those things to him, looking up at him through thick black lashes, her glorious body bearing his marks. His claim. His.
Logan took a ragged breath. Waking up tangled with ‘Ro, her hands fisted in his dark hair, breathing softly against his chest, it had taken him a good ten minutes to talk himself into believing that he was awake and not dreaming. She was looking at him now, eyes tender, one corner of her mouth tilted up, her lips still swollen from his kisses. He groaned as her tongue flicked out, licking a drop of coffee from the corner of her mouth.
“Logan?” Innocent concern.
“’Ro.” He took the coffee cup out of her hands, setting it on the nightstand. He gave her one of his most sinful smiles, pulling the covers from her skin, reveling in her unabashed nakedness. He dropped his sheet, pulling her to him, wrapping his arms around her so tightly for a moment she couldn’t breathe. Then he kissed her, in the way only he could. Consuming her heart and soul, lips tender and demanding, drawing a low moan from deep within her. Her slid a hand up her thigh, causing her breath to hiss from between clenched teeth.
**BAMF**
“Hey, Storm, heard you were--Mein Gott!!”
--SNIKT--
**BAMF**
“Where were we?”
The loft was filled with warm sunshine, soft murmurs, low laughter, guttural moans and finally the frantic cries of a goddess fulfilled.

Danger Room

Blinking robot orbs whizzed around the Danger room at dangerous speeds, lights flashing, collecting data and sending it back to the control turret several feet overhead. Beast shook his head, befuddled by the readings his robotic assistants were collecting. He looked out the armored windows surrounding the observation deck, down at the woman in the center of the room, lightening flying from her fingertips, snapping glossy metallic insects from the air, faster than she had ever done before and with far greater power. If the readings were correct, Storm had enough electricity in the palm of her hands to power the entire STATE of New York for an extended period of time. Beast pulled his glasses off, rubbing his furry nose in a perplexed manner. There was something wrong with the program, there had to be. He hoped. Henry looked back down at Storm, who was now gliding around the room in a stunning display of aerial acrobatic skills, her long white hair flowing behind her, eyes cloudy white.
“Are we all done, Henry?” Strange voice, echoing.
Beast blinked. “Pardon?”
“I asked if we were all done?” Storm’s voice. Ororo floated outside the windows, brow furrowed. “Is everything all right, my friend?”
“Yes. Yes. Everything is fine. I will confer with the Professor and we will go from there.” Henry said distractedly. He pushed a selection of buttons and with a soft whir the overhead fluorescent lights came on, exercise ending. “For the time being, Storm, I still strongly suggest you avoid any strenuous activity. The stress test we conducted on your heart this morning looks good, but I would rather risk the cliché of ‘better safe than sorry’ over hindsight being twenty-twenty.”
Ororo nodded, thinking of the strenuous activities she’d been engaging in this morning. She slowly lowered herself to the floor, smiling slightly at her thoughts. She felt invigorated and more alive than ever, and she knew it had nothing to do with the Danger Room exercise and everything to do with the dangerous, handsome man waiting for her outside the hydraulic double doors.
“Hello, Logan.” she greeted, pleasantly surprised to see him. “I thought you were going to town?”
“Naw. Decided t’ wait. Thought maybe ya wanted ta tag along.” He handed her a towel and bottled water, wrapping one rugged arm around her waist, hand resting comfortably on her hip.
“Sounds like a wonderful idea. I just need a quick shower, and I will be ready to go.”
“Want I should give ya a hand?” Logan’s voice became husky, lips grazing her neck, eyes darkening.
Good Lord the man was insatiable! Ororo realized she was in much the same boat, craving his touch, his voice, his scent. She gave him a smoldering look, walking ahead of him past the locker rooms, past the changing rooms, past the entrance to the main mansion and through the doors leading to the woods behind the Institute. Wolverine’s mouth curved in a wicked grin. Ah, a shower like only ‘Ro could take.
Logan had always known her to be somewhat of a sensualist, knew that she loved to be naked, enjoyed soft blankets, the feel of the rain and sun, but it wasn’t until this moment, watching her hands skim the long blades of grass as she walked, that he fully appreciated the sacrifices she made to maintain her icy demeanor, to be the stoic role model of her team, to shut her emotions off and completely box in her true self, so that no one could see what Ororo was really like. They all saw as Storm: leader, commander, and noble friend, but how many people saw Ororo? The real ‘Ro. The one who smiled at butterflies, who touched everything in nature from the grass on the ground to the bark on the trees, even at times dancing in the clouds. Her sensitive fingers searching for contact, tactile stimulation while the rest of her remained locked in an icy container of control.
It had never seemed to bother her, but now he was wondering. Had she ever wanted more for herself? Had she ever wanted to tell everyone who was free to express their happiness and anger without worrying about a tornado wiping out the county to go fuck themselves?
How many times had he spoken to her of his unrequited love for Jean? Mariko? How many times had he told her he didn’t need anyone when she had tried to comfort him? How many times had this woman held herself back for the benefit of others? His jaw clenched and suddenly he despised himself almost as much as he despised the only other person to glimpse the real ‘Ro under the façade. He and Gumbo had both used her as it suited them. Both loved by Ororo, befriended and consoled by her in their times of need, and how did they repay her? By whining about their miserable lives, taking solace in the comfort she offered, never asking her if she was happy, never looking beyond themselves to see her quiet suffering. Damn it. She was his now, and he would see to her happiness himself.
Ororo was completely caught off guard by Logan’s fierce tackle. She lay beneath him stunned and breathless. “Goddess, Logan, what has gotten into you?”
“You.” His mouth claimed hers, hot and hungry. “Yer the best thing that has ever happened to me, ‘Ro.”
“I did not happen to you. I have been here the entire time,” she murmured. She frowned at the look her words caused. He ran one hand through her silken hair, across her forehead and down the bridge of her straight nose.
“I know, darlin’. I know.” Then no more words.

Early evening, Downstairs Living Room

“So, whatchya in the mood fer, babe?” Logan asked, looking through the wide selection of movies he and ’Ro had picked up from the local movie store on their trip to town. “Action, Adventure, Horror, Drama…Chick flick?”
“Comedy.” Her dulcet voice came from the kitchen where she was popping up some buttery goodness. He strode through the swinging doors that separated the rooms, holding two cases in his hands, reading the summaries aloud for her to hear.
“How ‘bout Alien vs. Predator?”
“I said comedy,” she reminded.
“Yeah, I know.” He grinned at her. She pulled his signature cowboy hat down over his eyes playfully.
“It will be nice to have a night of normalcy before you leave in the morning.” She said as she removed the pan of popped kernels from the burner. She poured them into a large plastic bowl.
“Don’t say that, darlin’. Normal around here is spaceships crashing in the front yard, and weird mutants crawling outta the woodwork.”
Ororo laughed. “Too true.” She poured melted butter over the bowl. “Shall we?”
“One sec.” He reached in the fridge, grabbing a beer. “Lead the way, darlin,“ Logan opened the door for her, grabbing a handful of hot popcorn as she passed.
“You know, I could always tell Scooter to take me off the mission. I don‘t think he‘d mind.” Logan drawled as they settled on the couch in front of the large screen TV.
“You are an X-Man, Logan. Doing these missions is a part of that duty.”
“It’s a simple recon mission, ‘Ro. I think Cyke can handle it.”
“I am ever confident Scott can indeed handle a simple reconnaissance mission, Logan. But seeing as how you are the best there is at what you do…” she trailed off, tossing a piece of buttered popcorn into her mouth.
“That’s true enough, but I’d rather stay here and keep an eye on ya,” he said honestly. “Jean, Blue-boy and the Professor are on their way to Genosha fer some damn Mutant rights convention, and Warren and Betsy are headed to England to visit her brother. I don’t like the idea of ya being here alone.”
Ororo stiffened slightly. “I do not need constant supervision, Logan. I am quite capable of taking care of myself. And I am hardly alone, there are plenty of students here. Besides, I have said it a hundred times and I will only say it once more. I am fine, when will you believe that?”
“When it’s the truth.”
“I do not lie, Logan.” Her jaw was set. Logan growled under his breath, he knew that look all too well. She wasn’t budging.
“Sure thing, ’Ro. Whatever ya say.” He took her hand in his, webbing their fingers together. It was an unexpected gesture, as Logan was not the type of man for mushy sentiments or public displays. Private was private and he liked it like that, but with ‘Ro it was different. Everything was different with her. She belonged with him, and to hell with what anyone else thought.
Ororo immediately relaxed at the feel of his hand, laying her head on his shoulder, placing the bowl of popcorn on his lap.
“S’up.” Bobby Drake sauntered into the room, followed by Peter Rasputin and Kitty. He poked Kitty in the ribs tilting his head in a not-too-subtle gesture towards Logan and Ororo’s interlocked hands. Kitty grinned, practically clapping her delight.
“Hey, Storm. Hey, Wolvie.” She plopped down next to them, her head resting on Logan’s opposite shoulder.
“What’re we watching?” Bobby asked throwing himself into an overstuffed recliner. He gave them a saucy wink.
Logan growled, but handed the kid his beer. Bobby grinned, blowing on the top, effectively frosting the brew. “So what is it?” he asked again, handing the beer back.
“Happy Gilmore.”
“Sweet. Hey hand me some popcorn.”
Ororo could feel a rumble forming in Logan’s chest and smiled. She pressed her lips to his grizzled cheek, murmuring incoherent soothing sounds. He handed the bowl to Bobby, his eyes on Ororo. After a moment he turned, saying to Peter who was still standing behind the couch. “Take a seat, kid. Yer making me jumpy.”
“I would not want to interrupt.” The large Russian said with a look at Bobby.
“Interrupt what?” Jubilee asked, coming through the front door.
Logan was definitely rumbling now.
“Join us, won’t you?” Ororo said to both Peter and Jubilee. Logan growled down at her. She smiled up at him. He wrapped his hand in her hair, pulling her in for a kiss.
“Okay, that’s just wrong.” Bobby said, but the grin on his handsome face said he thought differently. Jubilee gave Kitty a questioning look and Kitty gave her a thumbs up behind the couch.
“Cut it out.” Logan looked at the girls.
“What?” they asked in unison, feigning innocence.
“Just watch the movie and shut yer yaps,” he said to no one in particular.

Later, Attic Loft

“That was really nice of you to let the children join us,” Ororo said, running a comb through her snowy hair.
“I didn’t do it at be nice, ‘Ro.” He stood behind her, shirtless in the mirror. Her breath caught at the sight of him. Would he always have this startling effect on her senses, she wondered. “I did it ‘cause they needed to be reassured that you were gonna be all right.”
He took the comb from her fingers, running it through the strands himself. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feel. No one had ever brushed her hair before. She let out a long content sigh. Logan was constantly surprising her, seeing to her needs, making her feel loved, cherished. She had no idea it would be like this, loving him. And she did love him, more than she ever believed possible. Surprising him she stood up, throwing her arms around him.
“Ya all right ‘Ro?”
“Never better,” she breathed, lips grazing his in a feather light caress. “Want to go for a ride?”
“Excuse me?” Logan couldn’t have heard that right.
“Come on.” She grabbed his arm, running towards the balcony doors. With a wave of her hand they blew open and she leapt from the railing, pulling him with her. For a split second they fell towards the ground, but then summoned by their mistress, warm winds surrounded them, lifting them both high into the night sky.
He had never seen her like this. So free, so open. She was sharing a part of herself that he knew she had never shared with anyone before. She took them high, through the clouds until his lungs ached, then she suddenly stopped the winds and they were free falling. She moved the air, catching them at the last possible moment, dangerously close to impact. He thought he was a thrill seeker, but she was insane! He laughed, loving every minute of it.
“It is good to hear you laugh, Logan.” she said once their feet were firmly planted on the ground. “You do not do it nearly as often as you should.”
“Truth be told, darlin’, I usually don’t have much reason ta laugh.” She nodded in understanding. Of course she understood, she always understood him like no one else could. He grabbed her arms, hauling her close. “Ya gonna miss me, babe?”
She didn’t try to be coy, didn’t tease, but answered him truthfully, “More than you know.”
“Show me,” he said against her mouth.
Ororo’s hands followed the muscular outline of his chest, down his firm abdomen, tugging at his jeans. She fumbled with his buckle, her mouth never leaving his. She sighed when she felt the belt give, snapping it from around his waist with a deft flick of her wrist. He groaned his approval.
Logan ran his hands down her back, cupping her firm, round backside, pulling her against the hard evidence of his need. She moaned arching against him. God he loved how responsive she was. How she managed to keep her emotions constantly repressed was beyond him. He ground himself against her, groaning.
She stepped away from him, pulling her white sweater over her head with agonizing slowness. She took another step away from him, her hands caressing the soft skin of her belly, thumbs grazing the undersides of her breasts. He growled low and deep, the sound rumbling through his entire body. She smiled seductively, cupping her own full breasts.
His pulse pounded in his head. She was drawing the animal out with her smoky looks and sultry smiles. Logan stalked her, moving slowly as she edged away from him, her gaze locked with his. He stalked her carefully, his eyes glittering like a hunter’s, strategically moving her so that as she backed up, she found her body pressed against the weathered bark of an old oak tree. She looked surprised for a moment, but that was all he needed. Logan lunged forward, pressing against her, his mouth on her throat, teeth nipping, hands caressing her perfect globes. She whimpered her need. Whispered her heart.
He stepped away from her, staring at her in the moonlight, silver hair falling down her back. He looked into her eyes, saw everything he had ever dreamed of swimming in their depths. Logan fell on his knees before her, face buried in the warm skin of her stomach, lips brushing against her in butterfly softness as he said over and over, “I love you, I love you.”
The last of their clothing was stripped from their bodies by her hurried hands and his skillful blades. She pulled him from his knees, kissing him, her tongue caressing his lips, her teeth catching his lower lip. She tugged gently, smiling when he groaned. He made her feel so beautiful, so powerful, and so loved. She felt drops of rain splash against her heated flesh and knew that she was bringing it on with her unrepressed response to him. She tried to focus, searching for her center of control.
“No.” Logan snarled. “Don’t, ‘Ro. Feel this,” He surged his hips against her moist heat. “Feel us!” His hands caught her under her thighs, lifting her against the tree as he pushed himself into her damp center. Her tender skin scratching against the rough bark, an erotic combination. His tongue flicked across her nipples, causing a shockwave of sensation to ripple through her body.
Being with Logan out in the woods, under the stars, nature all around them Ororo felt something release deep inside herself. Her eyes flashed white, lightening searing a path across the dark sky. Her fingers buried themselves in his thick hair as he thrust into her, slowly, withdrawing almost completely, then plunging forward, filling her. She moaned, her hands clutching at the bark above her head.

Logan lifted her higher, driving into her with bruising force. “Show me,” he growled huskily. She cried out his name. He drove into her again. “Show me,” he demanded. She whimpered, teeth gnashing, her lower lip trembling. Thunder boomed, the winds picking up speed. Leaves swirled around them, branches snapped overhead. Ororo gasped with each aggressive thrust. He leaned forward so their mouths brushed as he commanded, “Show me!” His momentum furious now, his body slamming into hers, each thrust a pleasure pain combination like nothing either had ever felt before. His teeth sunk into her shoulder, his body shuddering as his climax overtook him.
A torrential downpour of rain and hail exploded out of the sky. Ororo screamed as wave after wave of ecstasy slammed through her body.
After what felt like an eternity, but was in fact only a matter of moments, Logan lowered her legs to the ground, lifting his head from the pillow of her breast. He cradled her face in his palm, kissing her with aching tenderness.
She blinked up at him, murmuring his name. He pulled her close, bodies soaked with sweat and rain. He felt her shoulders shaking and for a moment he thought she was crying, but when he pulled back concern on his face, he found her smiling. He raised an eyebrow, but instead of answering she nudged his shoulder, turning him around. Logan let out a low whistle. As far as the eye could see the ground was blanketed with snow, trees covered in icy leaves. He turned back to ‘Ro grinning like a loon. He wrapped his arms around her, swinging her off her feet. She laughed, head thrown back. They kissed once more, long and lingering before she summoned the winds to transport them home.
From the shadows, hidden high in a tree, a man watched, eyes glowing red. He extinguished the burning end of his cigarette in his palm before slipping into the night’s remaining darkness.





You must login () to review.