Las Vegas, Nevada
Bellagio Hotel
Casino/Night


“Winner!” The dealer exclaimed, handing Gambit several multicolored chips. The tall Cajun was seated at the high roller black jack table, looking every inch a smooth operator in his black silk shirt and dark pants, leather choker and dark shades. He grinned his trademark sly grin, tossing a blue chip at a buxom brunette, before sauntering away from the table to find Alison. It was the last night of their week off and he wanted to enjoy it with his love.
He found his petite imp giving hell to a slot machine. Gambit stopped a few feet away, admiring her. Ali hated when he stared, but he couldn’t help it, he was fascinated by her. She didn’t think she was attractive, he knew; not because she said as much, but because he felt it from her whenever he would tell her she was beautiful. And to him she was beautiful with her cynical aquamarine eyes, her little upturned nose, with how her top lip was slightly rounded and fuller than her bottom lip, the freckle above her left eyebrow, her short spiky lashes, and her dark, wild tresses. She was shorter than he was by a good six inches, and though tough, she was slight in frame, with slender tattooed arms and small perky breasts, that he enjoyed immensely. Gambit had always used his voice and words to seduce, but with Ali whenever he commented on her appearance in any way she would subtly withdraw from him, telling him that he needn’t be charming, that he was guaranteed the goods. Remy was at a loss sometimes, not knowing how to show her she meant more to him than a good- make that great -lay. With a determined smile he made his way to her side.
“Bonjour, ma petite bella.”
Ali gave him a quick look, then turned back to the machine. “Hey, Yummy.” She pulled the machine’s arm, sending cherries and lemons spinning. “How’d you make out?”
“Gambit won of course,” he said with supreme arrogance. “And you, chere?”
“Pfft.” Ali poked her tongue out at him.
Gambit stepped closer. “Der are better uses for dat tongue of yours.”
Ali flushed as she always did when he flirted. She went to look away again but Gambit caught her chin, forcing her face back to his. He used his thumb to coax her mouth open, covering it with his own, swirling into her. Ali was in his arms instantly, wrapping herself around him and Gambit enjoyed her immediate and uninhibited response.
“Ahem.”
They broke away slowly. Ali gave Kitty an irritated frown. “You have lousy timing.”
“Sorry to interrupt, Ali.” Kurt said with a chuckle. “Have you seen Wolverine or Storm?”
“Ohhh, yeah I’ve seen Wolverine.”
Gambit swatted her ass. “Dat’s enough of dat, chere.” he teased.
Kitty looked confused. “Huh?”
“Not’in.” Gambit said. “Wolverine’s in da lounge and Stormy is comin’ dis way now.” Gambit looked over their shoulders towards the open entrance. “Mon Dieu,” he said as she approached. “Da Wolverine’s gonna ‘ave ‘is ‘ands full tonight.”
Ali grinned. “Yes, he will.”
She had taken Storm shopping that afternoon, while Gambit and Wolverine did whatever it is Gambit and Wolverine do when they’re together. Kitty and Kurt had tagged along, but ended up kissing and cuddling for a majority of the shopping excursion, drawing rolled eyes and groans from Ali and pleased smiles from Storm.
They had stopped for lunch, and chatted. Kitty had done most of the talking, chipper as ever, saying she was having the time of her life. The others had listened, nodding as she rambled. Ali had cast Storm knowing looks over the table during their meal, wiggling her pierced brows every chance she got and had delighted in Storm’s flush. She took it in stride though and as they left the little café Storm had asked, “Jealous?”
The afternoon was filled with touristy activities and shopping. They had stopped at a few shops that Ali had found interesting and that had borderline frightened Kitty. Eventually Ali convinced Storm to go with her to a tattoo parlor where Ali had gotten herself a tattoo of fanned out cards, with a prominent ace of spades on her lower back. Gambit hadn’t seen it yet and she wondered what his reaction would be. Once in the parlor she had asked Storm if she wanted a tattoo. Storm was reluctant, rubbing the back of her neck and Ali sensing that it was a touchy subject and had quickly changed topics. She instead suggested adding a piercing to which Storm had smiled with mischief and agreed.
Now as Storm walked towards them Ali could see the sparkle of Storm’s dangling jeweled belly button ring against the exposed skin of her toned midriff. Storm looked dangerous tonight, Ali thought with a smirk. Storm was dressed in a short, but flowing shredded black skirt that brushed her thighs as she walked, revealing plenty of gorgeous long leg as she moved. Her shoes were ones Ali had helped pick out, thin strapped black heels with criss-cross ties that ran up Storm’s claves to the underside of her knees. Her top was one she had already owned, but the two of them had modified it. A tight black off the shoulder shirt with long sleeves, a hole cut in the cuffs for her thumbs, then cut again with a blade under her well rounded breasts and then sliced with a razor, giving glimpses of flawless rounded skin. It was more revealing than Storm’s usual attire and at first she had hesitated, but Ali said, “What happens in Vegas,” and Storm had laughed. Ali had then applied the same razor to Storm’s hair, chopping off a good six inches, so instead of resting against the swell of her backside, it hung just below Storm’s shoulder blades. Ali then proceeded to cut the thick white mane in different places and at varying length, giving it a wild, untamed look. Storm had instantly loved it, running her fingers through the multiple layers, praising Ali as an artist.
Seeing her handy work fully packaged, Ali would have to agree with her.
“Hello everyone.” Storm greeted.
Gambit gave her a low whistle. “Good t’ing you be da Wolverine’s problem tonight, chere. I’m exhausted jus’ t’inkin ‘bout da trouble you’re going t’ be.”
“Har-Har, Gambit.” Storm said with a smile. She looked around. “Where is he anyway?”
“Right behind ya, darlin’.” Warm breath tickled her neck, strong hands clamping to her hips, pulling her back against a solid wall of muscle, moist lips brushed against the soft skin just behind her ear, making her shiver. She turned into him, inhaling the heady scent of cigars and alcohol, mixed with the masculine smell that belonged to him alone. Logan. She let herself fall back against him, completely trusting that he would be there to support her. She felt more than heard the low rumble in his chest and smiled anew.
“Ya look stunning’,” he said against her ear.
“How would you know, you’ve only seen me from behind,” she teased.
“It was enough.” He turned her, however, a slow smile of appreciation spreading across his face, and his eyes took on a possessive gleam.
Ali cleared her throat. “Okay then, if Wolverine’s done ogling Storm, what say we get this show on the road.”
“D’accord.”
“What he said.” Kitty chimed.
“You look nice, Sprite.” Wolverine commented to Kitty, who practically glowed under his praise.
“You think?” She turned, the hem of her cream colored skirt swirling as she did. “Thanks.”
“Yeah, yeah, we’re a bunch o’ beautiful muties. Let’s move.” Ali said herding them towards the lobby.
Storm gave her Ali a look over her shoulder. “Where are we going first?”
“Thought we’d stroll the strip, see what’s what.”
“Sounds good ta me, so long as we grab a brew.”
“Do you like anything more than beer?” Kitty questioned.
Wolverine’s smile was sinful. “There is one thing.”
“Lalalalalala!!” Kitty placed her hands over her ears.
Storm ran her hands down her skirt. “Who’s up for some dancing?”
Wolverine smirked. “You always want ta dance.”
“And you never do.” She retorted, but without anger, a smile on her face.
They left the hotel and made their way to the parked SUV they’d rented for the night. Once at the vehicle Ororo gave Wolverine a sly grin. “You want to drive?”
“Naw, darlin’. I’ll leave that in your very capable hands.”


Club Nova

“She’s good.” Wolverine commented, watching Ali on the stage, working the crowd. She was currently jumping up and down, her white tank top lifting to expose her stomach, one hand in the air, lights flashing, moving the small mob into a frenzy.
They had stopped into one of the many bars lining the strip and upon arrival Ali had been recognized and invited to sing with the house band. She had eagerly accepted.
“Ja. I can see why her band was called Dazzler. She’s amazing,” agreed Kurt.
“Dat she is,” Gambit agreed with warmth that didn’t go unnoticed by Wolverine.
Gambit took a swig of his beer before saying, “So I take it you and Stormy be a couple now? Cause she’d better not be some fuckin’ fling for you, homme.”
Wolverine leaned back, his eyes moving to the dance floor where Storm and Kitty were dancing. His gut clenched at the sight of her, just like it did every time he looked at her. Damn, would she always have such a startling impact to his senses? He thought she probably would. “We’re most definitely together.” Wolverine stated.
Ali sang for another half hour, her voice ranging between low and sultry to punk and hard. The crowd cheered and swayed as if hypnotized by her and her ‘lightshow’.
“Wow, I haven’t had a rush like that in awhile!” Ali said when she was done, planting herself in a chair beside Gambit. “That was fun!” She reached for his beer.
Wolverine tensed in his seat, sitting up straighter as he watched a dark haired, good looking man approach Kitty as she tried to leave the dance floor. He watched as the guy said something, then as Kitty shook her head no, turning away from the young man. The guy looked over his shoulder towards a table where a group of guys sat, catcalling and making lewd comments, egging their friend on. A low growl rumbled in Wolverine’s throat as the guy too dumb to take a hint grabbed Kitty’s arm.
Kurt was on his feet, but Ali grabbed his wrist. “Wait for it,” she said with a grin.
There was a loud thump as the dark haired man’s face hit the floor, Storm stood behind him, yanking his arms behind his back, her heel planted between his shoulder blades.
“Problem, darlin’?” Wolverine asked nonchalantly, stepping beside her.
“Not at all, love. Thanks for asking.” She gave him a quick kiss on the lips, digging her heel down. “This idiot was just about to apologize to Kitty for touching her.”
“Ugh..yeah, yeah…s-sorry.”
Storm released him. “Shoo.” The guy scrambled away from her, rushing back to his friends. Several of the larger guys stood up, chests puffed up. Wolverine grinned feral. They sat back down.
“C’mon, darlin’. I’ll buy ya a drink, and a soda fer Sprite.” He wrapped his arm around her waist, casually draping his hand against her hip.
“I’m not much of a drinker,” Storm said as they sat.
“Aww, come on, Storm. It’s our last night in Vegas,” Ali protested. “VEGAS for crying out loud! You have to live it up!” She grabbed a passing waitress. “Blow jobs all around,” she ordered.
“Kitty close yer mouth. They’re shots.”

Several drinks later

“Strip club?” Ali asked, pounding back her third shot of tequila.
Storm tilted a little to the side, slightly unsteady on her seat. “Why not?”
Wolverine shifted his weight against her, helping her stand, a wide grin on his face. ‘Ro was hammered.
“I think I’m gonna puke,” Kitty moaned, holding her stomach.
“You better not, pipsqueak,” Ali ordered. “There shall be no splatter art this evening. Or else.”
“Or else what, chere?”
“Or else it’s on…it’s on like Donkey Kong!” Ali slammed her fist into the table.
Gales of laughter from the three girls.
“Dey be ‘avin’ fun,” Gambit murmured dryly.
Kurt’s brow furrowed. “Did I miss something?” He asked, returning from the bathroom.
“Yeah,“ Wolverine nodded, lighting a cigar. “About twelve shots. Get lost in there?”
“Nein. I accidentally got the inducer wet washing my hands and had to wait for it to kick in again.”
“Riiiight.” Ali laughed. “Let’s go.”
This time Wolverine drove, with Storm in the passenger seat, the other’s in the back. She leaned over to him, nipping his ear. Wolverine’s teeth clenched. “Yer gonna cause an accident,” he warned.
“Do I distract you, Wolverine?” Storm slid one hand into his hair, twirling the dark locks around her fingers. Her other hand slid along his jean clad thigh.
“Yer playin’ with fire, doll,” he growled.
“No,” she said huskily. “I’m playing with you.”
He gave her a heated glance. “Same thing.”
“Mmmm.” Her lips fluttered over his neck, down to the black collar of his tee. “I’ll behave.” She sat back into her seat, but cast him a sultry look. “For now.”
Wolverine’s breath hissed out. Vixen. He felt his body throb, his knuckles white with the pressure he was exerting on the steering wheel. He suddenly turned the vehicle, making a sharp left.
“Easy, Wolverine. Kitty’s all set to hurl.” Ali warned. “Where the hell we going?”
“Spur of the moment change of plans.” Was all he said.
“What about the strippers?” Gambit asked, earning a pinch from Ali.
“They ain’t goin’ no where, Gumbo, relax.”

Forty-five minutes later

Storm circled his waist with smooth arms, her hands moving over him, slipping under his solid black tee shirt to explore his skin, pressing him back against the cool wall.
Wolverine’s hand bunched the hair behind her head in a tight fist, lowering his mouth to claim what was his. Ororo returned the kiss with equal hunger, moaning into his mouth. She pulled at his shirt, rending the seam, trying to tear it off him.
*Ding.
Finally! Wolverine lifted her, her long legs wrapping around his waist, his hands cupping her ass, moving her against him as they stumbled from the elevator, still kissing feverishly, tongues dueling.
“Hurry,” she rasped into his neck.
Wolverine fumbled for the hotel card key in his back pocket. Ororo leaned back slightly and gave a small wave of her hand, shocking the security box. There was a faint click and Logan kicked the door open, slamming it shut with the back of his boot. He turned, slamming her into the newly shut door, his hands sliding under her skirt. -SNIKT- Her sexy black panties fell away.
“Uuuhnnn, ‘Ro.” he groaned, her hands inflaming him. She was pushing at his jeans, her palm sliding down the front of him to cup his heavy fullness. The beast inside, already close to the surface broke free, taking her to the floor, ripping and slicing the clothes from her body as he did. One knee shoved hard between her legs, spreading her open, giving him access. He probed her with his fingers, making her ready for him, spreading her sweet juices along her walls. He pressed his throbbing cock against her damp center, watching her face with hooded eyes as he began rubbing the head up and down against her swollen flesh, making her sob with need. His dark eyes glittered feral in the shadows of their room. “Yer mine!” he vowed, surging forward, filling her completely. “Mine!” He wanted to roar his love for her, but as he was gripped by her fiery sheath he lost the ability to speak, so he told her with his body. He surged and thrust again and again, lifting her hips from the floor, grunting as she gasped and panted, biting her lip to hold back her screams.
Ororo writhed beneath his fierce onslaught, her body on fire, screaming for release. She clutched his shoulders, staring up at the face she loved so much. His features were set in harsh lines, contorted in pleasure. He bared his teeth at her, a damp tendrils of midnight falling across his forehead, making him seem younger. Ororo lifted her fingers to his face, tracing his jaw, up along his sideburns into his thick mane, tugging at him, pulling his mouth down to hers.
He took his time, kissing her slowly even as his hips bucked against hers furiously. The contrast was highly erotic and Ororo wanted to weep with pleasure. Goddess, but he knew how to please a woman! He buried himself in her over and over, hard and fast, then slow and tender.
With a ferocious growl he moved off of her, grasping her hips and flipping her, forcing her head towards the floor, and jerking her hips back onto his throbbing cock. God, he’d never get enough of her. Never. He ran his hands along the smooth perfection of her back, his nails raking slightly. Ororo bucked against him, tossing her head back, sending her hair raining over them in a silken cloud.
Her body was made for him, he thought. Hot. Tight. Strong. He felt unexpected moisture sting his eyes at her unconditional acceptance of him. She gave herself to him freely, without reservation, accepting him, accepting the dominance of his body taking hers. He thrust forward holding her to him, his hands cradling her hips. She raised herself up, leaning back, the back of her head resting on his shoulder, the long column of her throat exposed. Logan reached down between them, spreading her thighs over his so she was seated on him. “Trust me,” he rasped.
“Always,” she breathed.
With a low snarl he flicked his fingers against her clit, causing her to flinch, her inner walls gripping him in tight reflex. He groaned. “Fuck, ‘Ro. Yer so goddamn tight.” He moved his fingers again and she whimpered.
He removed his hand from her snowy patch only to grab her hands, interlacing his strong fingers with her slender ones, bringing them up to cup her full breasts. He growled his pleasure at that, then removed his hands, leaving only hers. “Yer incredible,” he panted returning one hand to her damp nether curls and the other reaching around her to cradle her throat in his palm, the very tips of his fingers brushing her jaw. Ororo turned her face into his neck, an act of complete submission.
Working his fingers against her he began to move. Ororo moaned his name, squeezing her breasts, rubbing her thumbs over her nipples. Wolverine grunted in approval, his erection swelling even more.
As the pressure began to build Ororo lifted herself and settled on him, riding each thrust. Logan was completely lost, his fingers tightening on her throat as he bared his teeth, sinking his long canines into her tender skin, joining them completely, his hips bucking violently, his grunts savage.
“I can’t get enough,” he swore, lifting her and walking, still joined to the bed. He flung her across the mattress, crawling up her body. Ororo pressed her face into the bedding to muffle her screams as she felt his mouth on her from behind. He was growling against her inner walls, incoherent in his hunger, devouring her, lapping her sweet essence, savoring the flavor on his tongue. He ran his fingers against her saturated skin, wet from him and her.
She felt his finger probing between her cheeks and she did scream when he pushed in through her tight anus, moving his finger in time with his tongue. She came against his mouth, crying, clutching the sheets in her fingers. Still he didn’t stop, relishing her bodies ripples, leaning back to watch her. As the tremors began to subside he returned to the task and Ororo thought she died. “Logan!” She was frantic, a wild thing screaming and writhing.
With an animal roar he flipped her once again, slamming into her, lifting her legs over his shoulders. She was exquisite, panting and crying out for him. For only him. His. Only his. He covered her mouth in a deep kiss, his tongue demanding entrance, filling her with her own pungent sweetness.
She clutched at him, her nails digging into his shoulders, her small cries of satisfaction muffled against his lips. He held her tightly, feeling the white hot pleasure approaching. Her body was clinging to his, her sweat dampened skin pressed as close as humanly possible to his and still he wanted more. Fuck, she was going to kill him. Who cares, Bub. You’ll die a happy man.
He roared as his orgasm exploding with blinding force, his hips rocking against hers. He moved her legs, wrapping them around his waist, holding her to him, lifting her head, cradling her to his chest as he came and came and came. “Fuckfuckfuckfuck…” He tightened his hold, bruising her with his strength but she didn’t care. She held him, her body still rippling from her own multiple orgasms.
Slowly Logan released her, pushing her sweat dampened hair from her face, brushing her lips with butterfly kisses. Hot tears coursed down her face and he kissed them away, flicking the salty diamonds away with his tongue. “Shhshh, darlin’. Don’t cry.” She cried harder.
Logan stroked her face, nuzzled her neck, murmured meaningless sounds. When still she cried he began to hum in her ear, his deep bass soothing. Soon the words of a children’s lullaby were being sung in his deep growl and it was comforting.
Ororo pressed her face to his chest, hugging him tight. She loved him, so very much. Only Logan. Her Logan. Her miracle. He had done something she had hoped no one ever to do, but now was eternally grateful for. He had given her a reason to live.
As the last words of the lullaby were rasped in her ear Ororo whispered, “I love you.”
Logan smiled with a tenderness he had never shown anyone before. He glanced at their linked hands, his molten gaze resting on the matching gold bands. “I love ya, wife.”
Their mouths met in a kiss that touched souls, their hearts beating as one in a rhythm as old as time. They were one.





You must login () to review.