Xavier Institute
Westchester New York


“Thought I’d find ya here.”
Ororo turned her head, greeting Logan with a warm smile. “I wanted to clear my head.” She returned her gaze to the crystalline waters of the lake behind the Institute that had become a mutual favorite spot for the two X-Men.
Ororo, Logan, Remy and Rogue had returned from Madripoor several hours ago, all of them exhausted and drained. The flight home had been filled with more silence than conversation, but it had been companionable. Ororo had taken the helm with Gambit as co-pilot, but every so often she would feel Logan’s eyes on her and she would turn giving him a reassuring smile.
Logan was staring at her now, transfixed not only by her unearthly beauty, but also by the new confidence she carried. She had surprised him back at the arena, shooting Viper. It was something he wouldn’t have expected of her, though he should have, considering he was the one who taught her how to use firearms. She had been resistant at first, complaining that she had her powers and no need of weaponry. He had told her it would take an enemy by surprise, because it would not be expected from her, and he had been right. Viper was completely caught by surprise, so was he.
“How are you feeling?” Logan asked, shifting his weight so that he leaned a bit closer to her, then shifted back again.
The movement did not go unnoticed by Ororo. Her lips twitched and her brow furrowed at the same time. It was endearing the way he was uncertain, but it was also very wrong. Logan was the most self assured man she knew. They had always known where they stood with each other, always been completely open, but now a wall built from their two years of separation and his marriage to Viper, and what that had nearly cost, stood between them.
“I feel…like a swim.” Ororo began unbuttoning her gray top, moving towards the water.
Logan swallowed hard as the shirt floated to the ground, revealing her bare back as she walked away from him. He heard her mutter something about “…offensive scraps of cloth…” but the rushing of blood in his ears drowned out the rest of her statement as she slid her long skirt from her hips, completely nude now. She cast him a come-hither look over her shoulder and Logan said a silent thank you to whatever maker had sent him this angel. Striding purposefully after her Logan ripped his flannel shirt from his body, followed quickly by his jeans and boots.
Ororo submerged herself in the cool, clear water, emerging a few feet away, turning to look at him. Her breath caught in her throat. Goddess, but he was the perfect male specimen, all raw, untamed power, and sexuality. He walked slowly into the water and she smiled inside, knowing how very much he hated to swim. Or sink, as was often the case with him. Several hundred pounds of Adamantium made it near impossible to swim, or float or anything else but sink.
Eyes dark with longing Logan stopped a few feet from her. “C’mere.” he growled.
Ororo shook her head, giving him an impish grin. “You come here.”
There was only a moments hesitation and then with a growl Logan lunged forward, covering the distance between them, catching her wrists pulling her against him, their bare, wet flesh coming together. Skin to skin, heart to heart. “Tell me what ya want, darlin’.”
Ororo didn’t hesitate. “You. Only you. Always you.”
Logan crushed her mouth to his, weaving his fingers through the layers of Ororo‘s wet hair, holding her to him, kissing her slowly, deeply. He traced her bottom lip with his tongue, sending chills along her skin. She shivered, pressing herself closer. Logan groaned, sliding his tongue into her mouth, teasing, stroking and cajoling. He caressed her shoulders, her arms, sliding his hands along her sleek torso, cupping her breast, the rough pads of his thumbs teasing her nipples, making her groan.
“Logan.” She breathed, arching against him, more exotic and alluring than any dream he’d ever had.
“I need ya, darlin’.” He groaned, rubbing himself against her so that she would know just what her touch did to him. He trailed his lips across her chin, along her neck, sniffing her flesh as he went, lapping her damp skin with his tongue, tasting the water, and the salt of her skin. She sighed, tangling her fingers in his ebony locks, holding him to her. He nipped her tender flesh and she moaned.
Ororo leaned back, semi-floating in the water, held up by one of Logan’s hands spread in the center of her back as he trailed hot, fevered kisses along the graceful column of her neck, down over her collar bone, nibbling her aching flesh as he went, until at last him mouth fastened on the sensitive tip of one ample breast, laving the hard pebbled nipple with his tongue, suckling gently.
Logan growled low and deep as Ororo moaned in his arms, One of her long, shapely legs raising and curling around his hips, pulling him closer, his cock twitching against the snowy thatch of curls at the juncture of her thighs. “’Ro. Uhn, God, ‘Ro.” He moved his hips and she cried out with want.
“I need…” she panted.
“What, baby,” he rumbled. “what do you need.” He moved against her again and she bit her lip.
“You…Logan…” Without warning Ororo pressed her hands on his shoulders, lifting herself out of the water, cool droplets falling from her onto him, as she slid herself along his body, wrapping her legs around his waist, settling herself onto him with excruciating slowness. Logan felt his toes curl as he slowly penetrated her damp, hot and unbearably tight channel.
On a groan he pulled her face down to his, raising his hips to meet her, impaling her. Ororo opened her mouth and Logan swallowed her cry of surprised pleasure in his mouth, capturing her lips in a wet kiss. She met his tongue and thrust eagerly, moving against him, making them both moan. They were still for several moments, adjusting to the feel of each other again.
Logan ran his hands along her back, cradling her hips as he spread his legs, bracing himself in the water, pulling her down to meet his upward push. Ororo’s head fell back, her eyes closed in rapture. “Logan…” He lifted her again, plunging home a fraction of a second later, relishing the way her body clenched around his and her fevered cries.
“Say it, ‘Ro. I need ta hear ya say it.” He ground his hips against her and she whimpered, biting her lip.
She opened sapphire eyes, staring into his dark depths and smiled with infinite tenderness and understanding. “I love you, Mountain Man.”
“God, I love ya, baby. Oh, how I love ya.” He was growling furiously now, holding her to him, moving in and out of her, unashamed, knowing she understood. His strokes became more aggressive and Ororo clung to him, her finger nails digging into the muscle on his shoulders.
“Goddess, Logan.” She buried her face in his neck but her lifted her face, cradling her chin, kissing her softly. “I missed you so,” she whispered.
Logan felt his throat tighten. He kissed her slowly, parting her lips, murmuring into her mouth how much he loved her, would always love her.
Ororo tensed, biting her already raw lower lip, her body trembling as she approached orgasm.
Logan ran one finger over her lip, releasing it from its pearly prison. He shook his head, a look of fierce determination and lust on his face. “I wanna hear ya come, baby. I wanna see yer face, yer beautiful face.” he surged up, moving his hands to her hips, holding her to him, filling her to the brim. She sobbed in pleasure. “That’s it, ‘Ro. Let go. Feel me.” He withdrew almost completely, then plunged to the hilt. She bit her lip. “No. I wanna hear ya. Say my name,” he demanded, thrusting again and again.
“L-logannnn,” she moaned. He thrust again and again she cried out, grabbing fistfuls of his hair. She lifted herself, matching him thrust for thrust.
“More,” he growled into her hair. He rotated his hips, grinding her down onto his shaft.
“Looogaaann!!” Ororo was coming, trembling around him, clutching at his damp skin, arching her back, and still he continued moving in and out of her, with agonizing slowness now, prolonging her release.
Ororo leaned forward kissing him heatedly, biting his lower lip, drawing blood, knowing what it did to him. She loved this tender Logan but she wanted all of him. She would settle for nothing less.
Logan rumbled long and low, turning and walking through the water, carrying her back to shore, laying her down on the grass, the cool breeze caressing their skin. He reached between their joined bodies, stroking her as he moved in and out of her in deep, hard strokes.
Eyes darkening even more Logan felt his inner beast coming to the surface, lured out by her frantic cries and heated moans. He tried to slow down, wanting to be gentle for her, but Ororo was having none of that. Lifting her hips she raised her legs so that her ankles rested on his shoulders, whispering, “Make me yours.” Wolverine lost himself, claws bursting forth, sinking into the ground, his gleaming fangs bared, pumping against her furiously. Ororo screamed her pleasure, shattering into a million pieces as her climax hit her again, and again.
Feeling her inner muscles clenching and releasing against him was exquisite torture. Wolverine threw his head back and howled, driving into Ororo even faster. She clutched at him, pulling his hair, tilting his head back. His dark eyes glittered down at her, feral and dangerous. Ororo smiled, leaned forward and bit him, hard on the chest, her teeth sinking deep, the coppery taste of blood teasing her tongue.
With a savage snarl Wolverine withdrew, flipping Ororo over, and yanking her hips back against him, reentering her in one fluid motion. Ororo cried out, head thrown back, her body responding to the animal in him in ways she had never done before. Wolverine fisted one hand in her hair, pulling her head back, tilting it to the side, baring the soft flesh between her shoulder and neck. His hips bucked uncontrollably now, his desire for her beyond reason, beyond human. Ororo lowered her eyes, shifting slightly, completely submissive. Wolverine roared, teeth clamping down on the back of her neck on the exposed section of flesh, his canines piercing deep, marking her, claiming her.
This taking was base and animalistic, savage and raw, but above all of that this joining was pure and honest and true. Perfect. Absolutely beautiful.
For the first time in his life Wolverine was not ashamed of the beast he carried within. It had found its mate in the loving form of a goddess returned. Pouring his heart and soul into her, Wolverine came with a long howl, shuddering against her, lapping the dark liquid from her neck, panting against her throat, sniffing her hair.
Ororo reached behind her, pulling Logan to her. They held each other close, legs intertwined, faces buried in the others neck as both succumbed to wrenching sobs, bodies trembling, hearts fulfilled.
A long time later, the sun setting behind the trees, staining the sky with oranges and pinks, Logan sat up, looking down at the sleeping woman in the grass. He padded quietly to his clothes, returning to her a moment later.
Ororo opened her eyes, sensing she was being watched. Logan was seated beside her, running his hand along her back. She raised one eyebrow in silent question to his serious expression.
“I love ya, ‘Ro. You are…everything. I am not whole without ya.”
“Nor I you, my love.”
Logan cleared his throat. “So, would ya put this back on?”
Ororo glanced at his outstretched hand. In the center of his upturned palm sat her three stoned diamond and sapphire engagement ring. She raised her eyes to his and said, “No.”
Logan felt like someone had hit him with a truck. He swallowed hard.
Ororo sat up, still looking him straight in the eye, holding out her trembling left hand. “You put it on me.”
Logan’s hand shook as he slid the ring onto her third finger, more nervous now than he had been the first time. “I love you.” Ororo whispered, pulling him to her. Moments later they were once again lost in the miracle that was their love.





You must login () to review.