Disclaimer: Neither the song “Give Unto Me (Evanescence) nor the characters belong to me….Marvel still owns them…bastards.


"Give Unto Me"

Ororo Munroe was padding softly through the hallway, her bare feet silent on the cool floorboards, moving past the lower bedrooms, drawn from her sleep by a force she could not even begin to explain.
In her own room, moments earlier she had bolted upright, heart pounding, her team mate’s name trapped in her throat. After a few calming breaths she could still not shake her unease and had slipped naked from the bed, reaching for her silk robe and immediately made her way down the stairs.
Outside his door she paused, hand raised to knock. It was three in the morning, chances are he would think she was insane for waking him, only to make certain he was all right. He was such an independent man, always needing to take care of himself, never needing anyone. So he said.
Ororo sighed softly, closing here vivid blue eyes. She knew it was a façade. Knew better than most because she too wore the mask of fierce independence, pretending she was happy alone. Always alone. She had recognized a kindred spirit in him and knew his proud face for what it was. A lie.

***
I've been watching you from a distance
The distance sees through your disguise
All I want from you is your hurting
I want to heal you
I want to save you from the dark
***
Taking a deep breath she rapped lightly on the door. With his sensitive hearing, she need not make her attempt any louder. “Logan?” she whispered. At first nothing, then she heard the faint sound of sheets rustling and…a moan? Ororo paused, maybe he wasn’t alone. For some reason that thought made her slightly nauseous. She pressed the flat of her palm against the door, debating on whether or not to knock again when the door suddenly opened and she stumbled forward, directly into a growling Wolverine.
“’Ro?” His voice was raspy from sleep, and she regretted waking him.
“I’m sorry, Logan. I did not mean to wake you.” She straightened away from him and in doing so noticed the disarray of his room. His pillows were shredded and blood stained the sheets.
“Wolverine?” She glanced at him and he looked at her hard in return. “Are you all right?” she asked, unintimidated.
“Fine. Goodnight.” He began backing her towards the door, but she placed her hand on his bare chest and he halted, his breathing becoming slightly quicker, his nostrils flaring. “I ain’t safe right now, ‘Ro.”
Ororo smiled tenderly. “You never are.” She closed the bedroom door with the heel of her foot.
“Don’t.” He warned as she wrapped her arms around him in a gesture of friendship, and understanding.
“Let me be here for you,” she whispered.

***
Give unto me your troubles
I'll endure your suffering
Place onto me your burden
I'll drink your deadly poison
***

Wolverine’s breathing become even harsher. “Ya don’t know what yer doin’, ‘Ro.”
Her arms tightened around him and she laid her face into his neck, holding him. “Yes, I do.”
-SNIKT- “No. You don’t. I don’t wanna hurt ya.”
“Talk to me,” she whispered, her breath teasing his sweat dampened skin. “Let me help you.”
Wolverine closed his eyes, his body trembling. She didn’t know what she was doing to him. How much he wanted to hold her, bury himself in her and forget. Forget the pain, the nightmares, to finally release his tortured soul into her bright white essence. “Leave.” He said, holding the tips of his claws under her chin.


***
Why should I care if they hurt you
Somehow it matters more to me
Than if I were hurting myself
Save you (save you)
I'll save you
***

Instead of being scared Ororo tilted her head, her lips pressing against his in the softest of touches. Wolverine didn’t know what to do, his mind in turmoil from the fragments of his recent nightmare, and now his body was inflamed by Ororo’s gentle touch.
“Let me help you forget,“ Ororo whispered.
Wolverine’s heart pounded, blood thrumming in his ears. She was tempting, far, far too tempting. He had desired her for months now, but not wanting to bring his pain into her world, he had held himself back, in careful control. But now she was offering herself to him and he knew she couldn’t possibly understand what that meant. He wanted to warn her, to tell her that he wouldn’t stop at holding, he would not let her go, that he wanted to bury himself in her, lose himself in her, forgetting the pain and suffering.
“Ya don’t know what yer saying,” he rasped against her full lips.
Ororo leaned away slightly, running her hands along both sides of his stubbled jaw. “I am saying that I want you to let me love you.” She was quite clear.
“Love me?” Wolverine’s voice drooped another octave, his chest rumbling with some repressed emotion.
“Yes.” Ororo’s eyes softened. “I love you. I have loved you for a long time.”
Wolverine shook his head. No, he was still dreaming, and this was worse than any nightmare because when he woke she would be gone and his heart would be ripped to shreds.
“Yes.” Ororo said again as he continued to shake his head at her.
“I don’t want yer pity,” he growled.
For a moment Ororo’s eyes flashed, and she stepped out of his arms. Then, very deliberately she untied her robe, letting the silk slide down her body, pooling at her feet. “I do not pity you, Logan. I desire you. I want you. I need you and I love you, but I do not pity you.”


***
Fear not the flame of my love's candle
Let it be the sun in your world of darkness
Give unto me all that frightens you
I'll have your nightmares for you
If you sleep soundly
***

At that Wolverine faded and Logan stepped forward, retracting his claws, wrapping his strong arms around her, holding her close, kissing her deeply. Ororo sighed into his mouth and he drew back. “I ain’t gonna stop,” he said, running his hands along her spine, cupping her ass, pulling her against the hardness underneath his boxers.
Ororo smiled. “I don’t want you to stop. I want this.”
Logan growled, moving against her. Ororo gasped, as he lifted one of her legs along his hip, one hand sliding between them. He stroked her gently at first, loving the way she rocked against his hand, but with increasing urgency as she moaned and he felt the sweet juices of her sex moisten his fingers.
“I need ya so much, darlin’.” Logan rasped, and Ororo delighted in it. He did need someone, and not just anyone, her.
“I’m here.” She said breathlessly, his fingers causing her hips to buck. Suddenly he dropped to his knees in front of her and it was his mouth on her hot center, licking and laving her core. He cupped her buttocks in his hands, holding her to him as she moaned.
“Fuck, ‘Ro, ya taste so good,” he nipped her inner thigh.
Ororo couldn’t respond, her breathing labored. Logan lifted her, laying her down onto the floor, removing his boxers, then resumed his position between her thighs. The sight of his dark head on her most feminine place was unbelievably erotic. He pressed one finger into her slowly and her hips lifted from the ground, making him grunt with pleasure.
“Logan.” She writhed, her hands buried in the midnight thickness of his hair.
Logan rumbled against her and Ororo was lost, coming against his mouth, her body strung tight as a bow, her mouth open in wonder.
Logan lifted his head, his whiskers glistening with her spicy essence. “Fuck, yer gorgeous.” He pulled her against his arousal and Ororo moaned. He was so hard and thick. He was beautiful to behold, she thought. Broad shouldered, narrow waist, rock hard abdomen, among other things, and his face, though not conventionally handsome held an animalistic intensity that was beyond beautiful.
Logan surged into her in one powerful stroke, noticing how tight she was and growling as much in her ear. Ororo arched off the floor when his hot mouth clamped on one of her breasts. “Goddess,” she hissed as he moved.


***
Give unto me your troubles
I'll endure your suffering
Place onto me your burden
I'll drink your deadly poison
***
Logan’s dark eyes fairly glowed feral in the darkness, but Ororo was unafraid. Creatures of nature and the night they were, kindred spirits, soul mates. She smiled up at him tenderly and he buried his face in her neck, sniffing her and growling her name, over and over.
“More, Logan.” Ororo demanded, spreading her legs wider, planting her feet on the floor so that she could match him thrust for thrust. “Give me more.” She raked her nails over his back and he bit her, repeatedly, occasionally drawing blood. His strokes became harder, faster but she still demanded, “More.”
Logan bared his teeth, eyes closed in ecstasy, his jaw clenched, wanting to prolong his climax. He felt Ororo’s hot tongue on his nipple and he shuddered. “Oh, fuck, baby.” He bucked against her. Ororo leaned up, wrapping her arms around his neck, pushing him back so that he was on his haunches and she was straddling him, seated on the floor.
“I love you, Logan.” She said, staring directly into his eyes.
“’Ro.” He moaned, lifting her high and bringing her down again, sliding her up and down on him.
“Logan.”
He closed his eyes, but she bit his lip, demanding that he look at her. Who knew she was such a little hellcat?
Ororo flexed her inner muscles and Logan died. He swore he did, the entire room going white for a moment as he convulsed in pleasure.
Grinning he stood, their bodies still joined and he lifted her up and down on him, standing tin the center of his room, his feet braced apart. Ororo clung to his shoulders, her face buried in his neck, her lips tickling his heated skin.
“Darlin’, if I had known…” But a part of him had, so he didn’t finish. A part of him had always known that they would be perfect together, and there was no other way to describe it. Perfection.
Ororo smiled, then completely shocking him she released his shoulders and arched back, rotating her hips and he lost it.
***
Fear not the flame of my love's candle
Let it be the sun in your world of darkness
Give unto me all that frightens you
I'll have your nightmares for you
If you sleep soundly
***
With a borderline feral growl Logan removed her from him, turning her so that he was pressed between the perfect globes of her ass and slammed her into the wall, his movements agitated and furious now, his body wanting to dominate hers. The little minx. He spread her legs with his knee, dropping down to bite her cheek, sliding his tongue up her thigh, teasing her from behind.
Ororo’s fingernails dug into the wall, leaving long scratches as Logan pushed into her with his tongue. “I can’t…take it…” She was already rearing against him, riding his tongue and fingers.
“Yes, ya can.” Logan drove himself into her and Ororo screamed, really screamed as she came with such force that she nearly bucked him off of her. Logan tangled his hand in her hair, yanking her head back as he pounded into her, roaring his own release scant seconds later.
They collapsed to the floor together, Logan pulling her back into his lap, securely cradling her against him. He kissed her cheek tenderly and was surprised to taste saline. Ororo was crying. He tilted her head towards him and she smiled. “You’ll never be alone again, Logan.”
Logan kissed her, his lips soft and gentle. “Neither will you, ‘Ro. Yer stuck with me now.”
“Mmmm.” Ororo sighed content.
“’Ro?”
“Hmm?”
Swallowing hard, Logan said the words he had always been afraid to say. “I love ya, baby.”
With that Logan carried her to her attic loft, crawling into bed beside her, holding her against his chest, stroking her hair, listening to the rain. He smiled a little. It hadn’t been raining an hour ago. He kissed the top of her snow crowned head, closing his eyes and slipped into the most peaceful sleep he’d ever had.

***
Fear not the flame of my love's candle
Let it be the sun in your world of darkness





You must login () to review.