Age: 13-17

Where did I leave off? Oh yes…
In my tragedy, I have been blessed.

The man I destroyed left me a part of him growing within me. I feel no remorse for killing him, but I did vow not to kill again. I do and have cherished life and thus I will no longer take it. The thought of my parents was the only thing at that point that could bring me to that conclusion and the impending birth of my child.

The village had no western concept of the importance of clothes then and thus I took on that custom. My body was once violated but that did not make me hate myself. I now had the knowledge of a woman and the purpose of my birthright. Later I came to learn that not all men were like them. There were some really good men in the world I would come to be called friend and sister by. I would later marry the best, but that is a story for later. As, I was saying, I forwent the clothes often. I was still developing physically through both puberty and pregnancy. The villagers went unaware of my pregnancy because I was only three months. Most likely they thought I was just filling out as a woman, if they thought anything at all about it.

One day as I leisurely sat by the lake to think of everything and nothing; I felt a stab in my womb followed by the onrush of blood from my center. Pain. Hurt. Pain. ‘Help’, was all I thought. Curled into ball, all I could do was wince at the pain and try to control it. If I can control lightning and fly on the winds then why can I not control my own pain? I tried in vain but I did not go unnoticed. There was a young girl, Nima, perhaps a year or two older than I gathering water no doubt for her family, who came to my aid. I did not ask this of her, but she felt she could not let anyone see their goddess in such agony. For that I was and am still very grateful to her. My fever broke the next day and I was childless. I was empty for a while but in my misfortune I gained a friend and she was the only one who saw me as once human. Nima was a good friend and I attended her wedding a few years later. She asked me to bless her, it was the least I could do. It is funny looking back at my life then, the faith that was put into me, a child, because I was mutant, but then it was not known to many what a mutant was.

My time in the village was spent being worshipped and bringing rain. People paid tribute to me every so often but at one point I refused to accept anything more. They thought I was angry with them and I would incur my wrath from the heavens. I tried to reassure them that I was as human as they were, but they would not have it and started to bring twice as many tributes from villages all around. So there I was, a goddess and lonely. Nima had gone to live with her husband in another region.

By this point I was sixteen and my hormones were very much in overdrive and I now know that it was because of my mutancy and puberty, although the X-gene seems to heighten that. All I could do was try to control myself. My emotions tied into the weather therefore I did not want to cause a heat wave, it was already hot enough. I met a man-child later, a prince. Prince T’Challa. He was very… beautiful, a humble prince. He came in search of seeing the goddess he had heard of from his neighboring villages.

We spent days and nights talking and he was as taken with me as I was with him. Though he may tell this differently, I say he was the first to start the kiss. My heart raced faster than a cheetah after its prey and I damn near jumped out of my skin when he scooped his right hand around the back of my neck to lean me in closer. He released me and I pulled back slightly and there we sat on the ground looking at each other. I could still feel the imprint of his hand on my neck and his tongue pressed against and twirling with mine. I was suddenly a fledgling vampire and wanted more.

When with him, I wore clothing, but not much. I was accustomed to nudity by now but somehow I did not want to seem inappropriate, even though I was a goddess and he just a prince. Well, I suppose technically I was… I am a princess, but no one knew that. Sitting back on my heels I faced him and with courage and a goal in my eyes I looked him dead on as I removed what little cloth I had adorn. Mimicking me he did like wise but with amusement in his eyes. We embraced in another kiss but this one was different, not like the first. Our chests were one and our arms intertwined. He leaned forwards and I leaned back allowing myself to go down with him. I left my arms and hands on him so I would not have flashbacks of bring held down. His kisses left my mouth and traveled to my pulse below my earlobe and then down my jugular to the valley of my breasts. It sent a shiver through my breasts and my nipples reacted instantly. (It is funny how I remember my first voluntary time very vividly.) He started to go lower but I flipped him over to where I was now on top and his arms were pressed above his head. There was no hate in me then, but it was something I needed to do. I was in control and he quickly got that hint as I lowered myself over him. Before either of us moved I wanted to get accustomed to the feel of him. It was both delightful and very thrilling and then we started an ageless rhythm. He rested his left hand on my waist and his right under my left arm holding me while my hands were braced against his shoulders. I threw my head back in reckless abandon as a loud moan left my lips. (I almost feel as if I am writing pornography.) Pressure was building again but this was different, it was pleasurable and wanted. The pressure of the atmosphere responded causing winds to pick up force. I tried to control them so innocents would not be harmed in my moment of passion but all I could do was get it to a less forceful breeze. My eyes clouded over and I closed then as not to scare T’Challa but he begged me to open them. I did and when I looked at him he had the eyes of a cat and claws to match but he did not hurt me. We knew each other’s secret. Well, I suppose it was not really a secret where I was concerned, but we shared it none-the-less. He used that moment to switch places and I was on the bottom without protest. He increased his stroke in both pace and firmness. My nails raked his back as my internal pressure subsided very audibly and he let loose a roar that would make Sabertooth seem like a mere kitten. To say that I did not like what we did would do to the memory, a great disservice. I loved every single mind-numbing minute of it. There were not many that followed him but there is only one other who surpassed where the prince took me physically.

Was it love? No. It could have been, given time, but it was not. He asked me to marry him several times before he left. I declined each one of those times. I had those feelings many times after he left, but usually his memory helped, it would have had to do for a long time. I did not make it a habit of sleeping around. He was special and we gave each other an extraordinary gift. No, not a child, but perhaps a part of ourselves was discovered. I was no longer afraid of his touch or anyone else’s for that matter and he learned extreme pleasure and a great friendship. I too value his friendship very much but a year later I would come to know different friendships, eternal bonds.

I had been seventeen for a few months when he entered my land. The villagers showed the stranger to my dwelling place. I came out to greet the stranger and there sat my past. At first I did not recognize him but the baldhead and compassionate eyes were the same that I stared into all those years ago.

“This is our goddess, Ororo.” The man in the wheelchair stared at her the same way he did all those years ago.

“I told you, you were special. I just didn’t know how special. Although, you are no goddess.”

“How dare you be insolent in my land,” I shrink every time that I remember how arrogant and uninformed I was. If only I could take it back…

“You are what is called a mutant, the homo-superior in nature. You have what is called an x-factor, which has mutated your genes and allows you a special ability and I deduce you are quite powerful. My insolence, as you put it, comes from my knowledge, Ororo. Just as I know that you have the ability to control the weather and are the same young lady you tried to pick my pocket all those years ago.” Flabbergasted as I was, he smiled and I knew he was harmless as far as his intentions. Some how, I was convinced by him to be a part of his dream of mutant and human cohabitation so to speak. He proved to be a great ally. He soon became so much more.





You must login () to review.