“You’ll walk?” The young African man repeated not sure he had heard the American boy right.

“That’s what I said.” He huffed as he grabbed his duffle bag from the jeep, and slung it over his shoulder.

“It’s a twenty mile hike, through the desert, and it is nearly nightfall.”

“Yeah and I bet that usually scares all the other Americans you scam out of a hundred and fifty bucks, well I aint the one bub. I’ll walk, twenty miles aint nothing.”

"But there are scary, dangerous animal that come out at night.”

“Yeah, but there are scarier thing out.”

“Oh like what.”

“Like me.” SNIKT! The man stumbled backward, staring wide-eyed at the three metal claws. He hurriedly got back into his jeep, no longer caring to convince the boy to take his offer of a ride. Logan watched as the man sped off, silently cursing himself that he hadn’t tried to talk the man’s price down, twenty miles was a long walk, and he was dying to get to Ororo.




“Ororo!” She stared at him perplexed his voice had changed, turned feminine. The face of the man she loved and had just been making love to also changed, turning into her Aunt Kimyra’s. Ororo jumped upright in her bed, waking from her dream.

“I’m up!”

“Good chile, now get dress. We have a visitor coming, a couple of the tribesmen saw him while they were out hunting. They say he’s a white man. You speak and understand English better than the rest of us, so you come speak with him. Hurry chile.” Ororo stood from her bed and began to dress, wondering who this white man could be and what he wanted. When she finally made her way outside a crowd had formed near the village’s edge, she moved through it, holding her hand up to her brow to shield her eyes from the sun. They all wait anxiously for several minutes as the figure got closer and closer. Ororo took a few steps outward, squint her eyes, trying to see better.

“It cannot be,” She mumbled to herself as she watched the figure which she could now tell was in fact a man. A smile spread across her lips as her heart began to pound in her chest. Suddenly and to the surprise of the tribe, Ororo took off in full speed, racing towards the approach man, who in turn was sprinting to her. Logan dropped his bag just as Ororo leaped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist, and devouring his lips with hers. They stood there for what seemed like hours, just tasting each other, hungrily, moaning into the others mouth, as the baffled tribes people stared at them.

“I think she knows him,” Rena said to Kimyra, never taking her eyes from the kissing couple.

“This must be her Logan.” Kimyra said with a smile. “And he came half way around the world for her. I like him already.” She added as her smile broadened.

“Mmmmhhmm…you…came…” Ororo spoke breathlessly around their kisses.

“What…uummm…you…thought...mmm...I wouldn’t?” Logan replied and then pulled from the kiss for air as he still held her and rested his forehead to hers, staring deeply into her eyes.

“I prayed that you would find me and come.” She said as tears wet her eyes.

“It wasn’t too hard, Chuck sent me.”

“The Professor,” Ororo leaned back a bit, surprised at this. “You do know he was the one to sent me away in the first place…”

“Yeah, and we had words, and he realized that he can’t keep us apart.”

“Oh Goddess, you didn’t kill him did you?” She asked with scared eyes and Logan couldn’t help but laugh.

“No, but the thought did cross my mind.” He said as he set her down on her feet and took a step back to look at her. “Damn it’s only been nearly two days and I feel like I haven’t seen you in years. I’ve missed ya darlin.” He said as he moved back to her, running his hand across her cheek and recapturing her lips in a soft kiss.

“I have missed you more.” She stated as she raked her nails across his chest, up his neck and to the back of his neck, and then yanked him forcefully back to her mouth, in a bruising kiss.

“Whoa baby,” Logan said pulling back to meet her protesting eyes and pouting mouth. “I personally don’t mind an audience, but ya sure ya want ta put on a show fer tha folks,” He said nodding over her shoulder, and she turned and instantly began to blush.

“Come, there are some people I want you to meet.” She said as she firmly gripped his hand, as if afraid he’d run away from her if she didn’t hold him close. Logan picked up his bag and they walked closer to the village.

Ororo moved them past a few tribesmen, directly to her Aunt Kimyra and cousin Rena. “Logan this is my family, my cousin Rena and Aunt Kimyra.” Logan nodded his greeting and before he could open his mouth to speak, Kimyra had trapped him in a fierce bear hug.

“Karibu, Logan! Karibu!” Kimyra greeted with a hearty laugh.

“Asante,” Logan said smiling warmly at the woman, who now stared at him in disbelief as did Ororo and the nearby tribe’s people. “Nasikia Kiu Sana.”

“Come chile, I’ll fix you a strong drink and something to eat.” Kimyra said as she turned and pushed through the crowd, moving towards her hut.

“I like yer Aunt, darlin.” Logan said to Ororo who was still staring at him in wonderment.

“I did not know you could speak Swahili Logan,”

“Neither did I, til I started speaking it.” He said with a smirk and a wink and they followed Kimyra, being stopped ever so often by different people greeting Logan.




“You walked from the station, why that’s twenty miles.” Tumba stated as he, Logan, Ororo and several other people sat around the fire, as the rest danced about celebrating their new ‘family’ member’s arrival.

“Yeah well the driver was trying to scam me, wanted me ta pay hundred and fifty bucks ta drive me here, I’d have rather walked then pay that and so I did. Sides I kind of scared him off.”

“Oh How?” Rena asked dying to know. Logan looked at her and the others warily and Ororo gently squeezed his arms and leaned into him.

“It is ok Logan I have told them about you I hope you do not mind, they understand about our ‘unique’ powers. In fact several here are mutants as well.” Logan simply nodded before popping out his claws. SNIKT!

“Whoa,” Rena gasped. “Ororo did describe them, but I never imagined…do they hurt…when they come out.”

“Every time.” Logan said sadly as he stared at the blades as if looking at them for the first time. “But I’ve gotten use to it I suppose.”

“How did you get them, Ororo said it wasn’t part of your mutant abilities, so how did you get them?” Tumba asked curiously.

“I honestly don’t know. There a section in my life that I don’t remember, which is why I ended up at the school, Chuck…The Professor there has been helping me ta try and figure out my past.”

“Oh it must be terrible, not knowing.” Kimyra stated. “And has this Professor been able to help you?”

“Not really, I remember bits and pieces, but nothing I want ta remember.”

“Oh, why not?” Ororo asked as she gently stroked his hand, where his claws had disappeared.

“It’s all memories of being experimented on, I can feel some of the things that was done ta me, and it won’t pretty.”

“I am so sorry Logan.” Ororo said as she lifted his hand and placed a gently kiss across his knuckles. He watched her intensely, letting his eyes linger on her mouth as she pulled away. Ororo knew the look well and blushed, looking downward coyly. After a few moment everyone about the fire struck up their own conversations, telling old folk stories, and Logan leaned into Ororo moving his mouth to her ears.

“I want you,” He whispered to her and she smiled, shifting in her seat a bit, instantly growing wet.

“Come Logan,” Ororo spoke loudly as she stood. “I shall show you to the river nearby so you can clean yourself before bed, there is even a beautiful waterfall and the water is quite warm even at night.” Logan stood at her invitation, grasping her hand. “I shall be late Aunt Kimyra, I want to show Logan around a bit, at all the places best view at night.”

“Right chile, you two go have fun.” Kimyra said throwing them a knowing smile.




“You have to be careful walking here at night, especially if you are not familiar with the jungles.” Ororo said as she and Logan walked hand in hand through the small bush of a jungle, making their way to the waterfall, which they could hear falling close in the distance. “There are many poisonous creatures lurking about.”

“Don’t worry Ro, I’ll protect you.” Logan said causing her to smile at him.

“I am not worried about my safety, I grew up here. I could find my way around this place with my eyes closed.” She said as they cleared some trees and found themselves on the banks of the waterfall. Logan gasped at the sight of it it was breathtaking. Even Ororo found herself staring in awe, having forgotten just how majestic and wondrous it was. The moon shining down and reflecting against the water’s surface illuminated the area. “Goddess I had forgotten just how beautiful it is. Is it not the most beautiful thing you have ever seen Logan?” she asked never taking her eyes from the water.

“No, you are,” Logan stated and Ororo focused her attention to him, blushing. “But this is ok too.” He added with a smirk, which quickly faded as he pulled Ororo to him. “You are without a doubt the most beautiful creation that God or the Goddess has ever thought up.” Logan said as he hugged her to him, resting his forehead against hers. He leaned in slowly as Ororo held her breath in anticipation, and then sighing when Logan finally covered her mouth with his. Logan entangled his fingers in Ororo’s soft hair, pulling her closer as she gripped at his forearms. He trailed a kiss from her lips to her neck, down to her shoulder where he pulled down strap of her blouse, and then moved his mouth to her exposed breast, sucking on one and then the other. Ororo hissed out her pleasure as she fisted his hair in her hands, holding him to her. She threw her head back and arched into him, moaning out. Then as if remembering something, she stopped him.

“No Logan,” She smiled despite herself at the child like look of disappointment that played across Logan’s face. “Not here, someone could come by, there.” She point up to the waterfall. “There’s a small cave behind it, Rena, Tumbo and I use to play in it when were younger.” She said and Logan quirked up his brow.

“You and Tumbo?”

“And Rena.” She said knowing what he was implying. She lead the way and they climb the somewhat steep rocks along side the water fall, but they safely made it to the cave, and once inside they quickly began to ravage each other with their hands and mouths, quickly stripping the other of their clothes. Logan laid Ororo down on the make-shift bedding, which was their pile of clothes, he lay atop her in between her open and welcoming thighs. He paused and looked down at her.

“I gotta tell ya darlin the first time is gonna be over real quick, I want ya so bad I’m in pain, but give me a second and then I’ll be good as new and I’ll spend tha rest of the night pleasing ya.”

“You have always made it about pleasing me Logan,” Ororo spoke as she shifted them turning so she was on top. Logan laid back watching her curiously. “Let me please you now.” She said as she slowly slid down his body. Logan swiftly grabbed her arm stopping her.

“Ya don’t gotta do that darlin.” He said sincerely, though inside he was dying to feel her mouth on him.

“I know but I want to.” She said her blue eyes sparkling in the dimly light cave. Logan then released her and settled back, but when he felt her hot wet mouth on the head of his cock, he nearly bolted upright and his claws shot out, causing Ororo to stop and look at him in worry.

“Sorry,” He said retracting the blades. “Got a bit excited there.” He commented and Ororo giggled, loving that she had invoked that reaction in him. She then moved her mouth back to his cock, not really knowing what she was doing, but figuring it was right by the way Logan was gyrating his hips and growling. She couldn’t take all of him into her mouth so she focused on suckling and licking his head as she wrapped her hand firmly around the base and slowly pumed her hand up and down.

Logan found it a task to keep from thrusting and pushing his cock all the way into Ororo’s mouth. He clenched his jaws and fisted his hands as a low growl rumbled in his chest. When he looked down at her head, which bobbed up and down around him, he nearly lost it.

“Ro,” He croaked out. “Ya gotta stop now darlin.” He spoke but she ignored him knowing he was close. “If ya don’t stop I’m gonna…” At his words Ororo’s grip on his cock tightened and her hand moved faster. “Arrrggghhhh!” Logan let out roar, and his hands instinctively gripped her head, holding her mouth to him as he spilled his thick cum into her mouth, which she drank greedily. Drained, Logan’s body went limp he had never felt anything like that before not even with Jean, who had often gaven him blowjobs. They were good, but this had been different more intense and erotic. Ororo sat up watching him closer, awaiting his reaction to her performance, and when he didn't speak, but simply lied still panting heavily, her insecurity flooded her.

“Did…did I do it wrong. Was I bad?” She asked timidly, and Logan’s head instantly shot up to look at her. He moved with such speed that she hadn’t even seen his movements, and it wasn't until she was pinned to the ground with him hovering about her did she realize that he had grabbed.

“No, you were unbelievable, incredible, perfect,” He said still a bit breathless and Ororo smiled up at him, and then gasped as she felt his thickness at her opening, the head slowly pushing in and out. “So perfect,” He continued as he pushed into her further, and she arched up, her mouth falling open as she stared deeply into his eyes, which bore into hers. “So beautiful,” He added, pulling out and then going back in deeper, and she groaned. “A Goddess,” his thrusts came faster, harder, and deeper as Ororo’s moans and groans matched it. “My Goddess,” Her breaths came in pants as she closed her eyes, bit at her lip, and thrashed her head from side to side, signaling to Logan that she was very close, just need a little push. “Mine,” He said in a grunt his climax nearing as Ororo’s suddenly overtook her.

“Uhhhhahhhh, GODDESS!” She screamed bucking up and down beneath Logan, who pushed on for his release.

“Mine, mine, mine,” He continued to chant in rhythm with his deep thrusts. Ororo who was coming down from her high simply clung to him, kissing the side of his face, which was buried against her neck. “Mine,”

“Yes, yours, forever.” Ororo said not knowing the emotions her words would invoke in Logan, who lifted his head and roared like a wild animal, frightening her a bit, and then he buried his face back to her neck and bit her.




(Karibu->welcome)
(Asante->Thank you)
(Nasikia Kiu sana->I am very thirsty)





You must login () to review.